Star Wars Price Guide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragin767
When I was in middle school I went around buying a whole lot of star wars toys. Somewhere at home I have over a hundred or so all nice and stored away. Mostly action figures from POTF2, but some vehicles, special offers from sam's club and hong kong, and any other stuff I could get my hands on.

I've been out of the game for awhile, and am interested in finding an online price guide for all those toys I got.

I remembered a day when I was figuring out which Bobba Fett to open. I was in middle school, I had to have at least one open. After a long debate I decided to open the one with the grey hands, because the brown hands looked cooler. The last time I was looking I found that a version of Bobba Fett was going for 600 or more dollars, as long as the hands were grey and still in the packaging, otherwise worth less than nothing. I guess that's what I get for being a collector in middle school.

Any help you can offer would be great.

LanİeWindu™
Literature & EU

Darth Plagueis
There are a lot of cool sources to find this info (Toyfare, etc.) but this is an Ep3 exclusive thread, and maybe not the best place for your question..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.