ANY Single X-man vs HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Any x-man of any time no matter how long they were an x-man, could beat the hulk?

SPOON
um, no?

long pig
You're saying theres never been a single x-man who could beat the Hulk?

savagerampage
Prof X can get into the hulks mind. screw his mind up, or simply shut it down. he beats the hulk

SPOON
Originally posted by long pig
You're saying theres never been a single x-man who could beat the Hulk?

No, just the way you worded it. It sounds like you're saying that any single X-man can beat the Hulk.

Khellendros
Jean Grey at the height of her telepathic and telekinetic powers could do it. Cable without having to worry about the techno virus could do it. Basically, only the psychics in the Xmen would have a chance.

hoorayforpeepee
well, you could count full-power gambit, even though he wasn't on the team at the height of his power

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha Gambit now has a shot?

I've seen everything.

-AC

Khellendros
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
well, you could count full-power gambit, even though he wasn't on the team at the height of his power
I dunno if you can. New Son was never apart of the Xmen, was he? If he is useable in this thread, he could pull it off. New Son Remy was friggin awesome.

Alpha Centauri
"New Son Remy".

...and Illadelph claims that Hulk is Marvel's cash chow. Disgraceful.

-AC

Khellendros
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"New Son Remy".

...and Illadelph claims that Hulk is Marvel's cash chow. Disgraceful.

-AC
...? I'm not sure I know what you're getting at. I'm pretty sure New Son has made very few appearances in comics. Though, I just looked it up, and apparently his real name isn't Remy. Still, even if Hulk isn't Marvel's cash cow, I wouldn't say New Son is either...

Alpha Centauri
I'm referencing X-Men and the current raping of them on this forum.

-AC

Khellendros
Aah.

eleveninches
God-like Cable!!!!

Khellendros
Oh, wait! I totally forgot about Storm. She could pull it off too, since she already has once.

King Burger
Prof.X is the only one who can stop Hulk certainly.

I don't know if Jean Grey still has the Phoenix force
or not, as it's been a while since I read an X-men
comic, but if so then she easily stops and kills the
Hulk, otherwise Prof.X.

eleveninches
god-like cable could do it

Alpha Centauri
Storm beating Hulk was BS. Just like Gambit beating Gladiator.

No single X-Man is taking out the Hulk. Besides maybe Nate. Hulk battered Cable and Storm together, so why are either gonna be able to take him alone?

-AC

eleveninches
Cos' now cable is free of his disease. So pre-lobotomy cable could

long pig
i seriously doubt it, hulks head is very hard to get into due to his split personalities.
cable id say naaaah.

ragesRemorse
I'm more than sure storm could pull it off. Looking past writing and just focusing on known abilities. I doubt Hulk would be very threatening fighting through 100 degree below zero weather while being thrown around like a rag doll in class five hurricanes. I know some may say well, storm could not contain this type of control over weather for very long. Well that is up for debate. Through out her history some writers say that no she cant, but then others say well she could, but she would be consciously out of control. Besides, this is a fan debate. Everyone knows storm is one of the most formidable mutants around.

Also what about rogue, Yeah Hulk isnt a mutant, but if rogue can drain the energy of humans, why not hulk who is basically a mutation. Maybe not by biological terms, but technically. When it comes to Rogue there is discrepancies about her ability.

I really dont know how much effect a psychic would have on the Hulk , seeing how there is little to no consciousness to take hold of. Hulk is primarily raw rage. Unless you are referring to smart hulk, then an intermediate psychic could probably make short work of him.
Now telepaths like old nate grey, richards, dark pheonix, and cable...well they can actually summon external forces.

For the most part, Hulk would tear through the x-men like tank going over drug store army men. Especially the modern X-men. Now if you would say that we could pick a team of x-men to take on the green giant. Then Hulk stands no chance.

Alpha Centauri
Hulk stands no chance? Against a team of X-Men? That's quite possibly...THE funniest concept I've read on here since IRTMU's chickens and trains theory.

We've been over Rogue Vs Hulk in the actual thread named Rogue Vs Hulk. She stands even less of a chance than the other X-Men. Hulk can (and has) thunderclapped her right out of the air. The drainage won't work on Hulk.

Storm isn't one of the most formidable X-Men, let alone one of the most formidable mutants around.

The tables have done a 180 on this forum. People say Hulk and Doom are overrated and then impossible X-Men threads pop up everywhere.

No X-Man or team of X-Men, bar Nate Grey, is taking out The Hulk.

Stop felching them, they're JUST the X-Men.

-AC

ragesRemorse
Storm has been referred as many times as being one of the most powerfull mutants in the world of X-men. This isnt me saying this. Im just telling you what has been said in published comic books. Storm is completely overated, she is always rained upon with showers of gold, but only gave readers spurts of wind in the entertainment department.

As for being able to create a team of x-men to take on the hulk, come on now even you understand that there is a group of x-men out there when teamed, could topple the jolly green giant.

Also, People need to stop using encyclopedia stats so damn much, and stop banking so much on Vs issues. Vs issues are written soleyto get your money,entertainment takes a back seat.Spiderman went toe to toe with the Hulk and gave him a match that not many others did, spiderman beat juggernaut. Wolverine beat deadpool. Batman beat the predator and alien. Superman beat everyone, but had a close match with them all. Facts and abilites always change in comics. Use fan opinion and leave the issue number battle at the door. thats how these things always get heated.

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man barely survived against the Hulk, he couldn't fight him and he couldn't win.

I don't believe you could assemble a team of X-Men bar Phoenix at max and Nate Grey who could take him out.

Even then it's a liability.

-AC

ragesRemorse
Very simply. Morph takes on the appearance of banners girlfriend. Calming the rage of the hulk, and Wolverine stabs banner through the throat laughing laughing

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Morph could transform into the cast of Perfect Strangers. Then Hulk would be helpless to the mid 80's-early 90's charm.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/perfect2.jpg

long pig
lol thats just golden swank.
I was very close to replying to rages last statement until I checked my Private Messages and was told I have to lay off the gay and lesbian jokes or i'm banned. -sigh-

Swanky-Tuna
Maybe you should take a new route of comedy?

long pig
I'll leave the comedy to you.

eleveninches
God-like cable's telekinesis would take care of it.

Oh, and about storm defeating hulk by making the temerature 100 degrees below zero, that isnt gonna do anytrhing to hulk except make him more mad

radioboy121
Despite the Onslaught saga that people mentioned Cable and Storm being manhandled by Hulk (I must have missed that one), has it been proven Hulk is impervious to mind attacks? (meaning just more than that particular display) Mind probing is one thing (i.e. Psylocke fell with this technique when portrayed against him in "What if Hulk killed Wolverine), but mind attacks such as shutting down the mind or forcing unconscious is another matter. Jean took him down during one of the X-Men's first encounter before.

The Rachel/Jean Grey as Phoenix.

Mimic (first incarnation) - not only did he take the traits of those around him (whether mutant or not), he was extremely fast at adapting without prep/formal training (i.e. countering Professor X's mind probing on first encounter without realizing his abilities). You can challenge him and he would instinctively counter and come up with moves of his own. Hulk would need to create a substantial buffer between him and Mimic to prevent the mimicking of his abilities.

Magik - she cannot fight him directly in normal form, but she did utilize her connection with Limbo by sending her adversary there and letting them rot on their own. Also, she has ported herself and her opponent to Limbo where she would intimidate/attack her opponent with tremendous power (i.e. she stopped the fight between Warlock and Impossible Man when she teleported Warlock to Limbo with her and scared the wits out of him). And who can forget her secondary form Darkchilde who although shown in alternate reality when in full form (i.e. Darkchilde normal stream was only in half form when she overwhelmed Forge's sorcery) did show in first encounter to overwhelm Phoenix (Rachel) and could possibly a close match to Adversary.

I'm not sure about Banshee or Shadowcat. Banshee's abilities has been extremely versatile in little more recent times and because of his flexibilies might be part of the reason his role in the X-Men has not been as strong as the others, whether it be on the sidelines with Moira, a leader/coordinating role, or some ailment troubling him (i.e. soar or slit throat).

As for Shadowcat, she's mostly constricted her abilities to stealth. She has threatened people before on sticking an object or themselves into something else, but it mostly has been restraint on her part to stop herself from doing so.

Alpha Centauri
So.....basically, what you're trying to do is name X-Men who could take down The Hulk?

Nate Grey, Phoenix at max.

It ends there.

-AC

Zahit
Don't forget Pre-Crisis Lockheed the Dragon......

Zahit
And just for the record.....the only thing Storm can do to Hulk is blow.....

Alpha Centauri
I don't think Lockheed is capable, hence why I never mentioned.

-AC

illadelph12
Couldn't Nightcrawler just teleport behind Hulk, grasp his head, and teleport away with it in like 2-3 seconds like he did Deadpool? He could dismember Hulk in less than 15 seconds with this method of attack.

Alpha Centauri
It's not actually possible, it can't be.

I'm just going to pretend that opinion didn't just descend into Nightcrawler beating Hulk in less than 15 seconds.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Rogue (with Nightcrawler's powers) did it to Nimrod's arm. But Nightcrawler wouldn't fatally teleport someone and there's the fuzzy question of what he can and can't teleport away.

Alpha Centauri
....And the clear issue that he's shit and would be turned into a puddle.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Dude, don't degrade him because you're jealous of his bananna pickin' skills.

Alpha Centauri
FINE!

-AC

illadelph12
I don't see how that line of reasoning is a descension, Alpha. If it was his life or Hulk's life, it's feasible. Hulk would crush Nightcrawler with one blow if he landed it. Kurt would have to resort to lethal force in self defense in order to stop a raging Hulk.

Just because Hulk's physically superior doesn't mean a lesser being with a tactical advantage can't beat him. Like if Hulk was fighting a one legged amputee mutant with cancer whose powers just so happened to be the ability to control gravitational fields or teleport himself and objects through thought.

On another note; Magneto was an X man at one point. Is he in consideration for this thread?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by illadelph12
I don't see how that line of reasoning is a descension, Alpha. If it was his life or Hulk's life, it's feasible. Hulk would crush Nightcrawler with one blow if he landed it. Kurt would have to resort to lethal force in self defense in order to stop a raging Hulk.

Just because Hulk's physically superior doesn't mean a lesser being with a tactical advantage can't beat him. Like if Hulk was fighting a one legged amputee mutant with cancer whose powers just so happened to be the ability to control gravitational fields or teleport himself and objects through thought.

On another note; Magneto was an X man at one point. Is he in consideration for this thread?

Why are you getting into discussion about Nightcrawler Vs Hulk? Just why?

ANYWAY, back on Earth...Hulk Vs any single X-Man.

I stand by Phoenix at Max and Nate Grey. About it.

-AC

Molecule man
Magneto or Nate Grey

illadelph12
"Why are you getting into discussion about Nightcrawler Vs Hulk? Just why?

ANYWAY, back on Earth...Hulk Vs any single X-Man.

I stand by Phoenix at Max and Nate Grey. About it."

laughing

Don't forget to add Nightcrawler and Magneto to that list... laughing

Just because Nightcrawler is an admittedly weak character physically doesn't mean that his abilities can't defeat Hulk. All it would take is Kurt to either teleport Hulk's head or limbs away, or to teleport Hulk into a solid object so his rematerialization would be lethal. It's a logical possibility. Maybe not popular, but it is logical.

Alpha Centauri
My list consist of those two because contrary to popular believe, the rest of the X-Men aren't actually up to the task of beating The Hulk, much less on their own.

As regards Nightcrawler, yes, yes it does.

You obviously make the mistake of looking at his abilities and what MIGHT, in a stretch, be able to be done with them, then assume Nightcrawler can do the same.

It's not logical to sit there and claim that Nightcrawler could be The Hulk.

-AC

illadelph12
Why not? Isn't this a battle forum? Isn't that an avenue of attack for Nightcrawler? It's in the same vein as Flash being able to snap the necks of about 50+ super heroes in a nanosecond or deliver 1,000,000 'infinite mass' punches based on his abilities. Why is Nightcrawler excluded from the same line of reasoning? Is it because he's goofy looking and has a German accent?

Alpha Centauri
Place the Yankees in their prime against a crap team.

You could sit there and run through all the ways that the crap team could theoretically win, but in actuality, we know they aren't going to.

Guess what that also applies to?

-AC

Linkalicious
could Rogue do it if she was able to contain everything she absorbed?

and drop the Nightcrawler shit....Kurt would have to get his tail surgically removed from his ass after Hulk gets done lodging it up there for the winter.

Alpha Centauri
She has a max capacity. The only thing she's gonna get off Hulk (provided she A. Survives and B. Can control the 8 plus MP's in his mind) is gamma enhancement. She'll be nothing more than a flying She-Hulk.

This is all assuming she can grab onto the Hulk.

Can't actually believe the level of X-Men shuntage on this forum. Is sickening.

-AC

sbo
I'm going with Magneto, Phoenix, Nate Gray, Rogue, Prof. X.

I hadn't thought of Nightcrawler, but I don't see why he couldn't take off with one of Hulk's body parts and beat him.

Linkalicious
I was thinking sort of on the line with what Silver Surfer was able to do by absorbing all the gamma so that Hulk reverted to Banner....

Guess that won't work...sad

Alpha Centauri
Two of those I agree with.

Magneto? Is the thread title not specifying X-Men?

Rogue, been there, whooped that. Nightcrawler, haha.

EDIT: I see what you meant Link, but that's The Silver Surfer. Unless it's actually got to the point where we're assuming the X-Men have people of that level.

-AC

who?-kid

illadelph12
"Place the Yankees in their prime against a crap team.

You could sit there and run through all the ways that the crap team could theoretically win, but in actuality, we know they aren't going to.

Guess what that also applies to?"

That's a flawed metaphor.

This isn't a the Yankees vs. the Brewers, this is the Yankees Vs. the Brewers that just so happen to have Barry Bonds with his best batch of steroids batting clean up.

Kurt has an ace in the hole.

Nightcrawler is no match for Hulk in a purely physical confrontation, but his ability to teleport gives him an avenue of attack not afforded to him through purely physical means. He can teleport Hulk so that his head materializes into solid objects, teleport Hulk into the path of oncoming trains/vehicles/jet turbines, remove his limbs or head through teleportation. He simply can't slug it out with the Hulk.

Alpha Centauri
Wolverine: Couldn't beat him with Apocalypse augmentation, couldn't beat him without.

Rogue: Probably wouldn't get close enough to drain him. Even if she did she probably wouldn't survive. In the unlikely event she does, she has to grab him and hold on. She has a max capacity and even so, Hulk will have compensated by the time she can do anything. One thunderclap and she's out of the game. I've dealt with this before.

Magneto: Never denied possibility but I think Hulk would win more fights out of 10.

Xavier: A cripple with mind powers. Can he deal with Hulk's 8 plus MP's while surviving? I don't think so.

Ill: .........That's nice and everything. Once again proving that ANY battle involving the X-Men has to go into severe theoretical eventuality, but Nightcrawler just isn't beating The Hulk. Sorry, it's a given.

-AC

sbo
Two of those I agree with.

Magneto? Is the thread title not specifying X-Men?

Rogue, been there, whooped that. Nightcrawler, haha.

EDIT: I see what you meant Link, but that's The Silver Surfer. Unless it's actually got to the point where we're assuming the X-Men have people of that level.

-AC

The thread title says anyone who has ever been an X-Man, that includes Magneto.

You laugh at nightcrawler, but I don't hear any explanation from you as to why his power wouldn't work on hulk.

As for Rogue, she could knock him out. There's already a thread for this one so I won't get into it here.

Alpha Centauri
Rogue wouldn't knock him out. The reason you believe she could is because you also believe she can fly up to the Hulk during the fight and grab him long enough that he'll revert to Banner and pass out. Sorry, it's not gonna happen and I (among many others) have proven and shown why not. It's ridiculous.

Why does "Nightcrawler Vs Hulk: Hulk wins" need an explanation? It doesn't because you know why I'm saying it. Nobody can seriously say "Nightcrawler wins" without going into some vast theory which isn't gonna happen coz it doesn't happen. If half of the X-Men did what you all claim they can/would/might be able to do, they'd be the best team in Marvel history, not the 4th best or below.

-AC

Zahit
...but aren't The X-men on par with The Celestials..... laughing

sbo
There's no need for anyone to make up any extraordinary circumstances for Rogue, NC, or others to beat Hulk. Their powers would work on him as they have on others.

You would have to give come up with your own "vast theories" as to why their powers wouldn't work. So far you've failed to do even that.

who?-kid
Wolverine: Couldn't beat him with Apocalypse augmentation, couldn't beat him without.
Don't care, the fact remains he can sneak up and cut him in the brain.

Agreed.

A cripple with mind powers ? And dr. Strange is just a David Copperfield clone I suppose.

illadelph12
"Why does "Nightcrawler Vs Hulk: Hulk wins" need an explanation? It doesn't because you know why I'm saying it. Nobody can seriously say "Nightcrawler wins" without going into some vast theory which isn't gonna happen coz it doesn't happen. If half of the X-Men did what you all claim they can/would/might be able to do, they'd be the best team in Marvel history, not the 4th best or below."

laughing

Why does it need an explanation?

Simple.

This is the battle forum, this is not a comic book or popularity contest.

Here, the possibility of Nightcrawler beating Hulk is a possibility if presented correctly and logically. I've presented many logical points as to how Nightcrawler could attack and defeat Hulk, all you've presented is the following retort (paraphrasing, of course):

"You're crazy, this is the Hulk we're talking about. Nightcrawler?? Get da f*ck out of here".

It's perfectly logical:

Hulk has to land an attack to win. Kurt can teleport himself and objects instantly, allowing himself to evade and attack Hulk. He can't punch Hulk out, but he does have an avenue of attack to subdue and kill Hulk, though you can't see it because 'Hulk is Hulk' and 'Nightcrawler is Nightcrawler'. Hulk being Hulk doesn't guarantee victory. Your going by who Hulk is rather than what the opponent presents in a battle. Even an underdog can pull out a victory if they use their ability properly.

It's not "X-Men felching", it's logical deduction.

Given all the variables, Nightcrawler could pull it off with a high rate of probability considering Nightcrawler's powers allow him to out maneuver Hulk, simply not physically overpower Hulk. That wouldn't be necessary considering what Kurt could do to him.

Like I said, it may not be a popular outcome, but if you really think about it, it is extremely feasible.

DigiMark007
Wow, so Nightcrawler could beat Hulk? Didn't think I'd see that when I opened this thread.

Give me an issue where NC teleports a limb off someone's body and then I'll agree with you. Just because it seems like they could do it doesn't mean they can.

Jean with Pheonix Force and Nate Grey could do it. To my knowledge Xavier wouldn't be able to "shut him down" and he doesn't have any other weapons. And Rogue? The draining isn't instantaneous and Hulk wouldn't stand around while she did it. And he's at least twice as strong as her, so that's that.

Wolverine? Um, no. Again, Logan's healing isn't instant and Hulk's a fast dude. A punch or two and Wolvie's in trouble.

I'll agree with AC on this one. Jean and Nate. That's it.

-DM

Mainstream
yeah my homeboy could do it! cable

DigiMark007
...little addition to my post. Nightcrawler couldn't knock Hulk out with 1000 of his punches. He's not strong...maybe benches 500 pounds at best (but imo that's being generous). Hulk could flail around and eventually land something. NC's screwed.

And Storm? A Nuke wouldn't stop Hulk...so a few lightning bolts will just piss him off. Too much raw power.

Magneto? Never really considered him an X-Man, even though he was briefly on the team. I'd say yes to him beating Hulk, but wouldn't really consider him to be part of the "Hulk v Any 1 X-Man" thread.

-DM

nimbus006
I agree with DigiMark, even tho i love the x-men especially wolv theres no way anybody but phoenix force and maybe Magneto are taking the engine of destruction down... Nightcrawler cannot teleport with someones bodypart especially not the Hulks, and even if he does The Hulk will just grow a new one... Not to familiar with nate Gray can someone explain his powers and who is to me?

Mainstream
nate grey is like a younger some would say stronger verison of Cable.xman

who?-kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Give me an issue where NC teleports a limb off someone's body and then I'll agree with you. Just because it seems like they could do it doesn't mean they can.
I think it has been done twice, one time with Magus, another time with Nimrod (not exactly a pushover either).

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by sbo
There's no need for anyone to make up any extraordinary circumstances for Rogue, NC, or others to beat Hulk. Their powers would work on him as they have on others.

You would have to give come up with your own "vast theories" as to why their powers wouldn't work. So far you've failed to do even that.

I don't need to come up with vast theories. I'm not even saying their powers wouldn't work. That's lesson one.

Lesson 2, Hulk's powers work on the X-Men also. I've gave Rogue too much credit in the OTHER thread and the conclusion of many was still the same. Rogue loses. One thunderclap is all it takes and that's distance fighting.

Why does it need an explanation?

Simple.

This is the battle forum, this is not a comic book or popularity contest.

Here, the possibility of Nightcrawler beating Hulk is a possibility if presented correctly and logically. I've presented many logical points as to how Nightcrawler could attack and defeat Hulk, all you've presented is the following retort (paraphrasing, of course):

"You're crazy, this is the Hulk we're talking about. Nightcrawler?? Get da f*ck out of here".

You've suggested that Nightcrawler can/could use teleportation, right? If he could/would use his powers that way, he'd be more highly ranked than he is. Unless you completely missed the forum title, "Comic book Versus forum", I will mention to you that yes, things here are based on the characters in the comic books. Nightcrawler can (and probably would) do every teleportation trick in the book. Fact of the matter is, it's not going to earn him a victory over The Hulk. If you truly believe that, then rock on. I don't, I laugh at it because TO ME (pardon my rational thought), it's ridiculous. Nightcrawler Vs Hulk.

Hulk has to land an attack to win. Kurt can teleport himself and objects instantly, allowing himself to evade and attack Hulk. He can't punch Hulk out, but he does have an avenue of attack to subdue and kill Hulk, though you can't see it because 'Hulk is Hulk' and 'Nightcrawler is Nightcrawler'. Hulk being Hulk doesn't guarantee victory. Your going by who Hulk is rather than what the opponent presents in a battle. Even an underdog can pull out a victory if they use their ability properly.

Let's just overlook this post. "Hulk has to land an attack to win", literally. AN attack. A punch.

Kurt could attack Hulk? I can attack a tank. I doubt Nightcrawler's...erm....anything, is gonna do anything of interest to a man who takes M1 Tank shells to the chest. I dunno though, that's just me.

I'm sorry...I have a question, did you just tell ME what I'M going by? Hahaha I appreciate that and all, but it's not really needed. Whilst I COULD go by "Hulk is Hulk", I'm not. I'm going by this:

Hulk: Healing, Agility, strength, durability, speed, regeneration (there goes his little limb removing technique)...most of which are unparalleled in the MU.

VS Nightcrawler: Teleports...erm.....speed and agility. Regardless of what he could do (in your eyes) with his powers, he cannot overcome the Hulk.

It's not "X-Men felching", it's logical deduction.

Given all the variables, Nightcrawler could pull it off with a high rate of probability considering Nightcrawler's powers allow him to out maneuver Hulk, simply not physically overpower Hulk. That wouldn't be necessary considering what Kurt could do to him.

Like I said, it may not be a popular outcome, but if you really think about it, it is extremely feasible.

Yes it is, there is a clear trend on this forum as of late. A trend of "Let's put the X-Men against people we don't like/think are overrated and just come up with extreme theoreticals in which they COULD win, but we know they won't. Just for the sake of it". Which is rather silly. I don't like Superman Prime, but I won't sit here creating a Hulk Vs Superman Prime thread because it aint happening.

You keep saying "What Kurt could do to him". It's not though is it? Coz if Kurt could do this he wouldn't be a lower league X-Man. What is so hard to grasp? It's what YOU THINK Kurt could do based one an theoretical, as with all X-Men battles.

Originally posted by who?-kid
Don't care, the fact remains he can sneak up and cut him in the brain.

Didn't deny this. Stabbing Sabretooth in the brain isn't the same as stabbing the Hulk in the brain. A man who has had his flesh burnt off, a hole put in him by an Earth piercing ray gun and laughed it off, not to mention the fact that he's been shot in the head (as Banner) and survived. Wolverine cannot beat him.

A cripple with mind powers ? And dr. Strange is just a David Copperfield clone I suppose.

Pretty poor comparison. Xavier is a cripple, he has mind powers, no? Beyond his mind, he is nothing. Xavier can't control all of Hulk's mind, not at once. Therefore, Hulk is still gonna have any three conscious sections awake to go after him, push him over, stomp on him, he's dead.

I'll say it again, underdog voting for the sake of it aside, there are but two X-Men who could take the Hulk. Phoenix at max power and Nate Grey. Why? Because they are actually as powerful as people say they are.

Nightcrawler isn't, Rogue isn't, Storm isn't, Xavier isn't.

-AC

Linkalicious
Hulk isn't going to be "just fine" while his mind is being raped by Professor X.

Hulk isn't taking Prof. X. It's not about "mind control"....it's about a full on assault.

What happened in Hulk 403 was a result of "mind control"...no one knows what a full blown attack would do to Hulk's mind. Atleast not one from the "world's strongest telepath"

nimbus006
Thanx Mainstream

Alpha Centauri
If Prof X assaults Hulk's entire mind with the purpose of taking him down, then yes, likely. I don't see him doing that or doing it before Hulk reaches him. It's not like Hulk hasn't resisted before, with destructive consequence.

-AC

illadelph12
Uncanny X-men #192 - Colossus, Rogue, and Nightcrawler are attacked by Magus. Nightcrawler teleports a portion of Magus' body away and severely injures him. Magus retreats.

Uncanny X-Men #194 - Nimrod attacks Shadowcat, Colossus, Juggernaut, Rogue and Nightcrawler. He subdues Juggernaut. Nightcrawler attempts the body part removal attack on Nimrod, but Nimrod has prior of this ability (Nimrod being from the future and having a database of mutant abilities knows of this power), counters Nightcrawler in the attempt, then incapacitates him. Rogue then borrows Kurt and Piotr's powers and removes Nimrod's arm severely damaging him. Nimrod retreats.

nimbus006
I think if Porfessor X is FAR away enough maybe he'll have enough time to get into Bruces head, but if hes anywhere near Hulk, Hulks just gonna break through the psionic attacks and rush the Prof and i dont think he can survive a raging Hulk knocking him into the next century... he is old.

Linkalicious
which Magus is this?

The only one I'm familiar with is Adam Warlock's alter ego....and he'd never be stopped by the X-men.

who?-kid
Pretty poor comparison. Xavier is a cripple, he has mind powers, no? Beyond his mind, he is nothing. Xavier can't control all of Hulk's mind, not at once. Therefore, Hulk is still gonna have any three conscious sections awake to go after him, push him over, stomp on him, he's dead.
-AC
So the mighty brain of the Hulk is just too much for one of the most powerful telepathic people that ever euhrm "walked" this planet ?? Lol...

The only reason people are underestimating Xavier, is because he isn't showoff, he doesn't use his raw telepathic power that much. But he can do with Hulks mind whatever he feels like.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Linkalicious
which Magus is this?

The only one I'm familiar with is Adam Warlock's alter ego....and he'd never be stopped by the X-men.
Magus, the father of Warlock.

Mainstream
Xavier could make the Hulk think he's little girl name susie professorx heed me you big green son of a B*tch I am Xavier!

Alpha Centauri
Uncanny X-men #192 - Colossus, Rogue, and Nightcrawler are attacked by Magus. Nightcrawler teleports a portion of Magus' body away and severely injures him. Magus retreats.

I have this comic, I was aware of the TWO times Nightcrawler has done it. Can you say crap? Teleports a portion of the MAGUS'S body away and he then retreats? Come on now.

Uncanny X-Men #194 - Nimrod attacks Shadowcat, Colossus, Juggernaut, Rogue and Nightcrawler. He subdues Juggernaut. Nightcrawler attempts the body part removal attack on Nimrod, but Nimrod has prior of this ability (Nimrod being from the future and having a database of mutant abilities knows of this power), counters Nightcrawler in the attempt, then incapacitates him. Rogue then borrows Kurt and Piotr's powers and removes Nimrod's arm severely damaging him. Nimrod retreats.

Exactly, he counters Nightcrawler in the attempt. Hulk's fist is a pretty good counter and pretty good at incapacitating.

Rogue couldn't do it unless she had borrowed the powers, you'll remember that.

You're only proving my point with those two posts.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
So the mighty brain of the Hulk is just too much for one of the most powerful telepathic people that ever euhrm "walked" this planet ?? Lol...

The only reason people are underestimating Xavier, is because he isn't showoff, he doesn't use his raw telepathic power that much. But he can do with Hulks mind whatever he feels like.

Nate Grey and Phoenix walked the planet. As did God-Like Cable. Not looking so "most" anymore is he?

If Xavier cannot literally stop Hulk dead in his tracks, if he leaves Hulk with ANY.......ANY shred of free consciousness, he's in trouble. Well, dead.

-AC

Scoobless
i'm not joining the side of "Nightcrawler can/will beat Hulk" but as someone asked for it, Nightcrawler teleported off 1 guys finger and Deadpool's head during the "Age of Apocalypse" ........ while that may not have been the "prime" marvel universe, the Nightcrawler there had exactly the same powers as regular Nightcrawler....... but was just a tad more brutal
the first name that came to my mind when i read the thread starter was Nate Grey..... as some of you seem to agree i'll stick with it

depending on how you interpret the question though there is one other i would say could definitely beat the Hulk and that's Onslaught..... he was formed by a weird Xavier Magneto thing and was part of Xavier when he was in the X-Men so technically he was on the team...... stick out tongue

Forge claims he can build something to take out the Hulk..... but if we're talking about a no prep physical match he'd be screwed...... i'm struggling to come up with any non-psionic X-Man who would stand much of a chance against Hulk..... what a leech? or the guy who mimics powers..... i don't remember his name but he was in the Wolverine "days of future past" story along with jubilee

I think Havok has enough power to take the Hulk down ...... and Longshot could get lucky i suppose

Franklin Richards sometimes hangs around with the junior X-kids.... does he count?

nimbus006
Yea i mean thats the problem Xavier has absolutely no defenses... any little hit from banner and hes done

Alpha Centauri
Oh come on. Franklin Richards is now an X-Man?

This is sheer proof that X-Men are nothing to Hulk. Look at the depths to which everyone is reaching.

Havok? Cyclops version 2? Hahaha. Sure.

-AC

Scoobless
Havok is more powerful than Cyclops

Mainstream
Originally posted by Scoobless
Havok is more powerful than Cyclops

you got that right!jumpwoot

Alpha Centauri
Didn't say he wasn't.

-AC

Zahit
so ya'll just dismiss Lockheed outright huh........

who?-kid
Nate Grey and Phoenix walked the planet. As did God-Like Cable. Not looking so "most" anymore is he?

If Xavier cannot literally stop Hulk dead in his tracks, if he leaves Hulk with ANY.......ANY shred of free consciousness, he's in trouble. Well, dead.
-AC
First of all, if you are talking about Dark Phoenix, Xavier beat her already with his willpower and telepathic abilities. And Cable and Nate or more or less the same people (yeah yeah I know but you get the idea).

Second, I didn't say the most powerful, but certainly one of the most powerful telepathic gifted people. If Xavier isn't in the top five, nobody is.

And, don't you forget, a telepathic attack is ALWAYS much faster than a fist. Always...

Scoobless
And, don't you forget, a telepathic attack is ALWAYS much faster than a fist. Always...

not if you're fighting the Flash

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
not if you're fighting the Flash
Okay you got me wink

Alpha Centauri
Telepaths certainly have much more of a chance against Hulk than anyone else, since anyone physical has slim to no chance.

I'll admit that and I have admitted that.

I don't believe any Wolverine, Nightcrawler etc is gonna get anywhere close. No way.

-AC

illadelph12
laughing

"I have this comic, I was aware of the TWO times Nightcrawler has done it. Can you say crap? Teleports a portion of the MAGUS'S body away and he then retreats? Come on now."

"Exactly, he counters Nightcrawler in the attempt. Hulk's fist is a pretty good counter and pretty good at incapacitating."

I provide proof from the comics that Nightcrawler can do this and you downplay it as 'crap' because it's convenient. Wow.

Nimrod was able to counter due to prior knowledge of Nightcrawler having this ability, he is a database of mutant abilities and a machine built to kill mutants. Hulk doesn't have prior knowledge of this ability. Kurt could teleport in, grasp Hulk's head from behind, and teleport away before Hulk realizes what is happening.

Zahit
LOCKHEED!!!!!!!

http://www.bad-words.com/images/astonishingxmen/lockheed01.jpg

Alpha Centauri
I provide proof from the comics that Nightcrawler can do this and you downplay it as 'crap' because it's convenient. Wow.

You're operating under the rather arrogant assumption that you were providing proof to something I had no knowledge of, it seems. If I thought those were credible, I'd have raised the issue. I didn't because I don't. Nothing to do with convenience, it's just shit writing. Like when Hulk beat Gladiator, he isn't incapable of doing so but the methods in which he did, were shit. I don't care who the character is, if I think it's BS I'll say so. Nightcrawler severely injuring Magus? Pathetic.

Nimrod was able to counter due to prior knowledge of Nightcrawler having this ability, he is a database of mutant abilities and a machine built to kill mutants. Hulk doesn't have prior knowledge of this ability. Kurt could teleport in, grasp Hulk's head from behind, and teleport away before Hulk realizes what is happening.

Yeah and Hulk could klump him on the head and cave his skull in before he realised it also. What's your point? Hulk has regeneration anyway.

-AC

Linkalicious
I'd down play it as "crap" because in the 20 some odd years of Nightcrawler's comic exsistance he has never been able to do anything like that....yet suddenly he can just teleport portions of people's body's away.

illadelph12
Yep.

Just like Hulk over time adapting to breathing under water and lifting mountains. Characters grow.

who?-kid
I really don't think NC is strong enough to do that. Hulk is way too durable.

Maybe Rogue could do it, like she did it in the past when she absorbed Colossus and NC's powers. I can see her doing it.

But not NC.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly right.

Such is the way of the world in X-Men universes. Most inconsistent comic series ever.

No single X-Man besides Nate and Phoenix at max, can take the Hulk. I don't say Xavier coz he's too much of a liability.

Since when can Rogue teleport Hulk's body parts away? It's a SINGLE X-Man Vs Hulk. If Nightcrawler doesn't have the ability realistically, Rogue won't either.

-AC

illadelph12
"Yeah and Hulk could klump him on the head and cave his skull in before he realised it also. What's your point? Hulk has regeneration anyway"

Hulk can teleport now? laughing

Hulk can't instantly regrow a head, and Kurt doesn't have to stop at one body part.

illadelph12
Hulk is more durable to physical attacks. Teleporting a portion of him is something completely different.

Alpha Centauri
Yep.

Just like Hulk over time adapting to breathing under water and lifting mountains. Characters grow.

There's a big big difference. Hulk has always been shown to survive underwater.

Nightcrawler hasn't always had the ability to teleport body parts. It's stupid. That's what makes me dislike the X-Men now. The writers don't think "Let's make them great via good stories and well thought out development. We'll just say they have the powers, have them use em and let that be that". X-Fans suck it up and it's a best seller.

-AC

illadelph12
laughing

Wow. I provide printed proof and book numbers, and you still won't accept it? laughing

Hilarious.

who?-kid
Hulk is more durable to physical attacks. Teleporting a portion of him is something completely different.
I think ripping someone's head of is pretty physical. Could be wrong though.

illadelph12
"There's a big big difference. Hulk has always been shown to survive underwater."

There's a big difference between holding your breath for a long time and a physiological adaptation that allows you to breath underwater Alpha.

Linkalicious
Was Magus a robot by chance?

illadelph12
"I think ripping someone's head of is pretty physical. Could be wrong though."

He's not ripping it off, he's dematerializing it into a different dimension. He doesn't grab it and physically pull on it.

illadelph12
No, he's an alien. Bio-organic metamorph. Can change from anything from a dog to an interstellar warship.

who?-kid
Was Magus a robot by chance?
Something like that. I think I know what you are going to say next wink .

radioboy121
Before that Nimrod scenario where Rogue did that feat, she mentioned Nightcrawler did such a stunt before, but I can't remember exactly who the opponent was. The problem with Nightcrawler teleporting parts is not that he can do it or not (there's no reason why he can't), but rather the strain on teleporting the size of something like a head would actually kill Nightcrawler in the process. If Hulk cannot somehow regrow a head, then it's a double suicide, not a win. Rogue barely survived this stunt even with Colossus and her own added durability.

Alpha Centauri
laughing

Wow. I provide printed proof and book numbers, and you still won't accept it? laughing

Hilarious.

Let's re-re-re-re *DJ Scratch* rewind for a second.

I own those comics, they were already known to me upon the starting of this thread.

I can provide you with the comic where Gambit knocks out Gladiator with a pack of cards. Accept?

None of us have to ACCEPT shit writing. I accept that it happened, not denying it. Just saying it's BS because it is.

laughing laughing laughing

-AC

illadelph12
This is getting just plain childish now. laughing

Linkalicious
Something like that. I think I know what you are going to say next wink .

inanimate objects? wink

who?-kid
Originally posted by radioboy121
Before that Nimrod scenario where Rogue did that feat, she mentioned Nightcrawler did such a stunt before, but I can't remember exactly who the opponent was.
Something else : that was a great fight, the X-Men and the Hellfire Club together against Nimrod. Nimrod is awesome and extremely powerful.

illadelph12
"Before that Nimrod scenario where Rogue did that feat, she mentioned Nightcrawler did such a stunt before, but I can't remember exactly who the opponent was. The problem with Nightcrawler teleporting parts is not that he can do it or not (there's no reason why he can't), but rather the strain on teleporting the size of something like a head would actually kill Nightcrawler in the process. If Hulk cannot somehow regrow a head, then it's a double suicide, not a win. Rogue barely survived this stunt even with Colossus and her own added durability."

No it wouldn't. Nightcrawler has teleported himself and others many times without dying. Hulk's head is not bigger than Shadowcat or Storm's entire body. He wouldn't die from the strain.

who?-kid
inanimate objects? wink
Close : inorganic objects big grin .

Alpha Centauri
Illadelph, fact of the matter is, Nightcrawler's abilities do not contain the ability (consistantly) to teleport body parts. He's done it twice, in 20 years.

-AC

illadelph12
How many mountains has Hulk lifted?

How long has he existed?

Linkalicious
Mountains? One to my knowledge. With several large portions of mountains not being included.

I've seen Hulk do all sorts of wicked feats of strength throughout his history....I've never seen Nightcrawler even claim to be able to do what he's been credited for doing 2x.

Alpha Centauri
Many.

How many 150 billion tonne ones? One.

What's his most recognisable power? Unlimited strength.

What's Nightcrawler's? Teleportation.

Nice try.

-AC

Zahit
Hulk NEVER lifted a mountain. If you read that issue of Secret Wars,
he clearly says that he was bracing himself in that little space....
NEVER did it suggest that Hulk LIFTED the entire mountain.

Who was writer in those "Nightcrawler teleporting body parts" books?

radioboy121
No it wouldn't. Nightcrawler has teleported himself and others many times without dying. Hulk's head is not bigger than Shadowcat or Storm's entire body. He wouldn't die from the strain.

Teleporting a portion and teleporting a person completely is far different. Basically he has to concentrate what he's teleporting, while teleporting a person or object fully comes natural. I'm not sure what exactly Nightcrawler experiences when doing either technique, but teleporting specific parts has shown definite constrains, whether it be mental or physical.

illadelph12
laughing

And the ratio of his mountain lifting to number of years he's been in existence is?

Come on Alpha. You and I know you're better than this.

It's the same line of reasoning and rationale, except for some reason it's acceptable for Hulk.

Kurt can teleport a head or limb. Then move on to his other body parts.

Zahit
If Kurt can clearly teleport body parts, why did he never try something
like that to Juggernaut? Or Magneto? Teleport his helmet away or something....
Oh and by the way.......when has any X-man been able to fight
Juggernaut one-on-one?

illadelph12
Juggernaut has a protective magical forcefield. Hulk doesn't.

Zahit
Hulk's skin is pretty damn protective as well....

Linkalicious
I haven't seen Juggernaut's protective magical forcefield in a number of years...

illadelph12
"Teleporting a portion and teleporting a person completely is far different. Basically he has to concentrate what he's teleporting, while teleporting a person or object fully comes natural. I'm not sure what exactly Nightcrawler experiences when doing either technique, but teleporting specific parts has shown definite constrains, whether it be mental or physical."

Yes.

He has to pick his target, gauge the size, distance, and trajectory, then :bamf: Hulk is headless. After a few moments to recover :bamf: Hulk has no head or right arm. I'm pretty sure Hulk takes a while to fully recover from decapitation.

illadelph12
"Hulk's skin is pretty damn protective as well...."

To physical attacks, i.e. impacts from fists, projectiles, explosions. Teleportation is completely different dynamics. It's not impact or concussive, it's matter transference.

Zahit
He has to pick his target, gauge the size, distance, and trajectory, then :bamf: Hulk is headless. After a few moments to recover :bamf: Hulk has no head or right arm. I'm pretty sure Hulk takes a while to fully recover from decapitation.

If this is the case then why has he never done it to Magneto's helmet?
Why hasen't he done this to Juggernaut's helmet?
If this is canon, why haven't we seen Kurt do this more than just
twice in the character's 20 year history?

radioboy121
Originally posted by Zahit
If Kurt can clearly teleport body parts, why did he never try something
like that to Juggernaut? Or Magneto? Teleport his helmet away or something....
Oh and by the way.......when has any X-man been able to fight
Juggernaut one-on-one?

But a helmet is not a part of a person as would your head directly. Nightcrawler has done this stunt before (the helmet) with little problems (can't remember with who).

Cumulative restraints will prevent him from complete mutilation. Time is a factor that he can't teleport one piece, rest a bit, then try again, unless he makes a critical blow the first time around.

Calculations take time and even then is very risky (similar to the respect of teleporting to a place he's not fully sure is spacious or not). And think of the size of an arm of head of Hulk's. They're not small potatoes. The size is going to hurt if not kill him.

illadelph12
Same reason why Flash is so fast that he could stop every crime on Earth in a moment but never does, or Apocalypse could just make himself super fast, super strong, and indestructable but never does. If a character used their full capacity 24/7 nothing would ever get done. Do you know how whack DC comics would be if their characters whent full tilt in every book?

Zahit

Transference of matter is NOT how Kurt's teleportation occurs....
He teleports by displacing himself into another dimension (the nature of which is as yet unknown), travelling through it, and then returning to his own dimension at a certain distance from his point of departure. He consciously determines his point of return. The entire process occurs so quickly that Nightcrawler is unaware of being in another dimension at all. Nightcrawler guides himself through the other dimension by an unconscious, natural direction-finding sense. Although Nightcrawler controls his teleportational ability with his conscious mind, his power to teleport is not psionic. Rather it is the result of an unknown biochemical/biophysical reaction which he triggers mentally.

for him to teleport a piece of something with him he would have to
physically be able to rip it off.....

illadelph12
"Calculations take time and even then is very risky (similar to the respect of teleporting to a place he's not fully sure is spacious or not). And think of the size of an arm of head of Hulk's. They're not small potatoes. The size is going to hurt if not kill him."

A character that can teleport 2-3 miles and hide in shadows to render himself invisible can by himself time to calculate his attack.

radioboy121
If he's at a substantial distance, he's loses sight of the object in question. Nightcrawler can now turn invisible?

Zahit
Originally posted by radioboy121
Nightcrawler can now turn invisible?
he's also seven feet tall and shoots fireballs out his arse....

illadelph12
laughing

No. I said "he can hide in shadows to render himself invisible". It's one of his abilities. He doesn't actually become invisible, it's more a form of camoflauge. He can blend in to shadows so that people can't see he's there, thereby becoming 'invisible', per se.

illadelph12
And he doesn't have to teleport 2-3 miles away, that's more his range. He could teleport somewhere and hide from Hulk, but still have Hulk in his line of sight to calculate his attack. Then Hulk is headless.

savagerampage
Xavier posses the most powerful mind on earth. sure he cant walk. but he will beat the Hulk in seconds. Hulk is physical power, Xavier is mental power, and before hulk can even think of getting at Xavier the fight is already over. He will simply wipe his mind clean like he has done to so many others. Do you actually believe Xavier would allow Hulk any free consiousness in a battle between the 2. Xavier is helpless physically he knows he needs to take out the hulk fast and he would.

Nate grey, Cable obviously the phoneix would take him out as well.

Magneto would defeat him as well, since magneto tossed around the avengers like ragdolls hulk would be a threat to him but in the end magneto would finish him off.

Nightcrawler finishing hulk off? it cant happen. Hulk wouldnt be able to catch nightcrawler with all his teleporting, but what can nightcrawler do to hurt the big guy? nothing. it would be like in the summer time ur outside and ur trying to swat that pesky mosquito, ya cant get him he somehow manages to get away. tilll. hulk has incredible durability, nightcrawler would eventually tire and when he does, SPLAT!

People also got to realize as well Hulk isnt a god like alot of people make it seem. he can lose to anyone, Deadpool has a victory over the hulk! Dr. octopus has knocked him out. Hulk has lost some pretty crappy battles with characters who are way lessar then he is.

In the marvel universe there is always a way, for anyone to beat anyone. It is true nightcrawler could win, anyone could. There are many ways to win a battle, it always doesnt have to involve knocking the other person out. I can see nightcrawler teleporting hulk off a cliff or somethin then teleporting his ass as far away from the hulk as he could. wouldnt that count as a victory? Although nightcrawler would know he would be out of his league fighting the hulk maybe he could outsmart him.

but realistically hulk would win against any of the x-men except for those i mentioned above

DigiMark007
I'm gonna start a Nightcrawler vs. Thanos thread. Because now that someone found a loophole, in theory NC is one of the most powerful mutants in existence.

I'll acknowledge that the limb-teleporting happened, but I don't accept or like it. The idea that he could just teleport part of something, or someone as the case may be, seems rather impossible to me...and also an extremely dumb move by the writers of those two comics. I would have thought that he would only be able to teleport objects in their entirety. So if anyone wants to say that NC would beat Hulk, fine...I won't argue. But I won't agree either. Because this thread has now devolved into somewhat of a stalemate in philosophies and is hardly productive.

Nate and Jean. Stickin' with it. Woot!

-DM

Wynndar
NC can only do that to weaker opponents and it almost killed him when he tried it on a not so durable opponent. Rogue absorbed Colossus durabilty when she did it to Nimrod and still hurt her pretty bad...so nightcrawler doing it to Hulk is out of the question...Also, the Hulk is invulnerable to most telepathy or mind control...someone needs serious augmentaion to control him, like the time he teamed up with Jugs, and still jus ended up backfiring and resulting in an ass-whooping for Jugs.

illadelph12
" NC can only do that to weaker opponents and it almost killed him when he tried it on a not so durable opponent. Rogue absorbed Colossus durabilty when she did it to Nimrod and still hurt her pretty bad...so nightcrawler doing it to Hulk is out of the question..."

He did it to Magus who is comparable to Hulk in durability, he has powers comparable to Apocalypse. Look him up if you are not familiar. It would work on Hulk also.

savagerampage
Xavier alone can tamper with Hulks mind in seconds. If you recall onslaught marvel universe jean grey shut down hulks human side of his persona, to turn him into the savage hulk and she did it with ease.

Wynndar
hmm i never saw him do it to Magus...i remember originally when he did it back in the 80's it almost killed him...thats why Rogue needed to absorb colossus' power to survive doing it to Nimrod...i guess we r kinda split due to inconsistent writing.

Alpha Centauri
I come back, expecting some stuff to reply to and all I see is just desperation as to how Nightcrawler can teleport body parts.

Doesn't the fact that you are the only one in agreement with it tell you something? We've all read the same comics and none of us think it's consistant.

Hulk lifting/bracing the mountain wasn't impossibly outside his powers. Nowhere in Nightcrawler's powers does it suggest he is/would be capable of doing that on a regular basis.

He wouldn't beat Hulk, let's end the charade. He's Nightcrawler, not Nate Grey. They don't have the same power just because their names begin with N.

-AC

Lord S
Ugh...Nightcrawler vs. Hulk...yup this forum has finally hit rock bottom.

thumb down

illadelph12
"Doesn't the fact that you are the only one in agreement with it tell you something? We've all read the same comics and none of us think it's consistant."

I've always been one to believe that a million Frenchmen can and normally are wrong, Alpha. Why should I give in to popular opinion when I have documented examples backing my position?

I'm not a follower, I think for myself and use logical deduction, whether my opinions are popular or accepted by the masses doesn't matter. So the fact that I'm the only one that accepts a documented, illustrated account is fine with me. The masses thought the world was flat also.

And wynndar, read Uncanny X men #192.

illadelph12
"He wouldn't beat Hulk, let's end the charade. He's Nightcrawler, not Nate Grey. They don't have the same power just because their names begin with N."

laughing

He was just David, how can he beat Goliath?

savagerampage
Them fighting words hahaha

Swanky-Tuna
You can see the scans of the tele-cuts Nightcrawler/Nightcrawler's powers in the GL vs Nightcrawler thread. The one of Nightcrawler doing it himself I think is from AoA.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>