<WoW> World Of Warcraft <I Need Help!>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
My Boyfriend dropped the game by a few days ago, I downloaded it and am using his account because I cant seem to find another authentication key to make another new account. He, his brother, and mom, I kid you not are on it 24/7 and I cant get on because it disconnects be because they're on. So I was wondering, if at all, is there any help for me so I can actually get on and play the game? Or anyone who has a spare account, or ANY kind of help. Im desperate and I feel like yanking my hair out.

Linkalicious
you'd need your own registration key which means you'd need to buy a copy of the game.

and then you'd need to pay the $15/month for the subscription.

I suggest very late night log ins...

Loving_Daniel11
Yes but I wont buy my own copy of the game! I have no money and Im sure as hell my parents wouldnt buy it for me. I've searched over the net for regis keys, no luck there either. My parents wont let me on the computer after 9 o clock, so that idea is busted too. Plus Im sure they're on it all night too. :'(

SoCoM_mAsTeR
warcraft is stupid laughing smokin'

Loving_Daniel11
Tell that to Daniel. Its quite a cool game, but it isnt addictive enough to make you and your family play it for 503049239048239483 straight hours. *Sigh*

Linkalicious
only 503049239048239482 hours straight in my family...

Loving_Daniel11
LOL. smile I have his families account name and password, since that's what I have to use. And if I were that big of an ass hole, Id sign on and change his password so they couldnt get on, but im not, unfortunately and fortunately. sad

Smasandian
If you cant afford it then tough luck.

Loving_Daniel11

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Tell that to Daniel. Its quite a cool game, but it isnt addictive enough to make you and your family play it for 503049239048239483 straight hours. *Sigh* if its not addictive then dont play

BackFire
Buy the game. It's teh only way you can play it.

Or tell them to stop playing it so you can use ther account.

It's a great game, worth every penny.

b-dan
i can help i have the same problem change the password go to manage account it will take u to the wow site then click change password and ur home free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.