Race to the finish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
In a race, which would prevail? an A-wing( which is the fastest "wing" type fighter) or TIE-Interceptor (which is the fastest TIE fighter)

Morridini
After playing countless hours with Rouge Squadron I will have to go with the A-wing.

Darth_Nefarus
Agreed. The A-Wing is incredibly maneuverable and one of the fastest fighters in the star wars galaxy

jackstain
I agree.

jedimaster2000
same here

ArthasKnight
The solar panels on the TIE restrict its speed in areas that aren't sunny. It would depend on where the race was, but I would still say the A-Wing based on Rogue Leader.

Julie
actually they're about even...the skill of the pilot would come into play,...ie if Jaina solo flew the interceptor most pilots would be eating space dust

jackstain
lol jaina, ya.....id place my bet on anakin or saesee tiin way before her

Revan Darkstar
It says on the Star Wars Essential Guides to Vehicles and Vessels that the A-Wing was faster than the TIE Interceptor, I also think that it says this on the Star wars site. So I say A-Wing too.

Julie
both are fast....are they shooting at each other???

Revan Darkstar
its a race, they both start at a line and then go

Darth_Nefarus
A-wing, no contest

Board Walker
Tie-interceptor is suppose to be faster in long distances with no turning involved, its top end speed eclipses the A-Wing due to superior torque and horsepower balance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.