Silver Surfur VS Captain Marvel(SHAZAM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BootlegBoys420
Who wins! Powercosmic,or God of Thunder

kgkg
Silver Surfur

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer gives him a beat down

nimbus006
yea sorry THE SUFER takes it!

juggernaut74
could go either way. Thor has defeated Surfer though on more than one occasion.

DarkDethbringer
what do you mean god of thunder anf what do you mean Thor it's Silver Surfer v.s. Captain Marvel and I say the capster would take it though Surfer is an all powerful Cosmic being.

juggernaut74
Have you ever heard of a comparison? Guessin not. Cap. Marvel does have the power of the gods and does have magical lightning. Cap. Marvel is very similar to Thor and in someways outclasses him with true flight and the footspeed of Mercury.

eleveninches
SHAZAM!!!

K Von Doom
In theory, with all those abilities at his disposal, Captain Marvel SHOULD win over Surfer. But he doesn't.

long pig
matter manipulation.
surfer turns shazam into a tampon.

Beyonder
Originally posted by K Von Doom
In theory, with all those abilities at his disposal, Captain Marvel SHOULD win over Surfer. But he doesn't.

In theory Surfer should but CM. Rearranging molecules, cosmic awareness, amping his strength with PC, etc.

BootlegBoys420
COOL!!!!

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Beyonder
In theory Surfer should but CM. Rearranging molecules, cosmic awareness, amping his strength with PC, etc.

Yes, but in theory Captain Marvel has the "power" of Zeus which would be at around the same level as Odin, who could take out Surfer with one shot.

chris_63256
What a great fight though... Shazam...

Beyonder
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Yes, but in theory Captain Marvel has the "power" of Zeus which would be at around the same level as Odin, who could take out Surfer with one shot.

Um, no. Does he have Zeus' power or a portion of it? Juggernaut has Cyttorak's power, Thor has Odin's, etc. But if you think of it, none of them truly has the creator's power. Juggernaut is just an avatar of Cyttorak, Thor's hammer was enchanted by Odin, Beta Ray Bill received his power from Odin. If CM truly had Zeus power, Superman would be his whore. Has any of his feat put him on Zeus' level? Zeus is headgod, not some equal of Superman.

K Von Doom
Yes, I'm saying, if Captain Marvel really did have the "power of Zeus", "Strength of Hercules" and all that, he'd beat Surfer. That's why I said "In theory" but in actuality he'd lose to Norrin.

juggernaut74
And Norrin has a portion of his masters power. Surfer and CM are pretty much gonna stalemate.

Beyonder
Originally posted by juggernaut74
And Norrin has a portion of his masters power. Surfer and CM are pretty much gonna stalemate.

Galactus > Odin = Zeus

Surfer > Captain Marvel. Heck, I doubt Marvel can do the same thing as Surfer did to God-like Cable, fighting the way they were.

juggernaut74
Another mathematical equation. Hmmm interesting......................

kgkg
Surfer is too much for CM

if he can fight superman to a draw than i don't see why surfer won't take this guy.

Superman can move much faster than him. (beyond light speed, he survived like 10 nukes so his pretty much indistructable)

And like what betonder say .

Galactus is like a Universal God were as Zeus is an earths GOd.

CM won't be much of a problem.

juggernaut74
Surfer is not a fighter at all. The only thing that can give him a possible victory or Superman is his abiltity to absorb energy. Cap. Marvel has no such energy for Surfer to drain. I am not saying Marvel would win I am just saying that you guys write him off like he has no chance when he has a excellent chance. Hey Thor takes out Surfer so why cant Captain Marvel.

kgkg
Surfer can also reagrange his Stucture.

In other other he can make him dust.

Ok jugs tell me how is marvel gonna do jack to Surfer.

juggernaut74
Are you on crack? Being you know so much about surfer give me a example when he turned somebody into dust.

kgkg
have you read surfer comics???

he can rearange molecules

well if you think he can then give me a scenario were he takes the Surfer out.

he is how surfer can win.

He moes circles around CM at faster than speed of light , and using cosmic blast. (that should take him out)

juggernaut74
Hahahhaahhahaha. I have read every single Surfer comic that there is son. Thats because I own them all. Surfer cannot rearrange organic matter. Nice try though. Captain Marvel can take a pretty good shot. Hes taken a direct shot from Superman and gotten right back up. Surfers cosmics blasts are powerful but are they powerful enough to take out CM. Who knows.

kgkg
surfers blast are powerful enough to level a city.
well if you think CM can win then give me a scenario.

If surfer is moving at beyond light speed he ain't even touching the surfer.

From what i heard he can rearange any matter. But he cannot Transmute Elements.

But he won't need to reatange shit.

juggernaut74
Well I guess your right then. Supermans punches are powerful enough to knock out Thor and Hulk by the way.

Beyonder
Hahahhaahhahaha. I have read every single Surfer comic that there is son. Thats because I own them all. Surfer cannot rearrange organic matter. Nice try though. Captain Marvel can take a pretty good shot. Hes taken a direct shot from Superman and gotten right back up. Surfers cosmics blasts are powerful but are they powerful enough to take out CM. Who knows.

Then I guess you missed his fights with Morg, Gladiator, and Terrax. Guess he can't fight at all.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Beyonder
Then I guess you missed his fights with Morg, Gladiator, and Terrax. Guess he can't fight at all. How many of those fights did he win?

kgkg
Well I guess your right then. Supermans punches are powerful enough to knock out Thor and Hulk by the way.

i get what your saying. Surfer is never Enrage to kill someone.

But a Full raged Surfer , with all his power is pretty much unbeatable.

going beyond light speed , and doing Energy blast that can a level city.
i don't think CM can survive those , attacks.

But we really don't Surfer do such a Crazy thing, he doesn't even use his beyond light speed in normal battles.

in a crossover this could be a good fight.

But if we were to use all of surfers power i don't see CM with a win.

but you do argree his can level entire city?

juggernaut74
Well let me just tell you this about Surfers cosmic blasts. In vol. 3 #54 I think he has a fight with Rhino and Rhino takes a few good shots from Surfers blasts. If he can take them then I think Marvel can.

kgkg
Well let me just tell you this about Surfers cosmic blasts. In vol. 3 #54 I think he has a fight with Rhino and Rhino takes a few good shots from Surfers blasts. If he can take them then I think Marvel can.

yes but you do realize those were just comic blasts , he can control how much energy to put into one.

If it was a force that can level a city i doubt Rhino whould be standing.

But i know what you saying , people have taken blasts from him and didn't do much , but that was just a fraction of his power.

Jugs you must have read Silver Surfer vs Rune.

that shows him using great power

juggernaut74
Thats another thing. The more powerful his blasts are he needs time to recharge himself up if you want to call it that. If he put all he had into a blast it would surely be powerful but he would be greatly weaker afterwords. Thats why I call a stalemate. And as for the Surfer vs. Rune goes I have not actually read that one. I didnt read some of the mini series but I read all of his Solo comics from vol. 1 thru vol. 4

Sentry
Surfer's only weakness is that he always holds back. He gets his a$$ handed to him when he holds back. He's to naive to have that much power. If Surfer didn't hold back from the beginning of most of his battles, He would've won most of'em. Getting back to the topic, Surfer wins this.

kgkg
i don't think he will need more than one blast that can distory a city to beat him.

But then again am just giving a senerio of what surfer can do.

But i don't see how CM is gonna damage to surfer.

juggernaut74
Check this site out on CMs powers.
http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/captains_marvel/powerofshazam.html

kgkg
it says he rivals Superman , and MM.

And surfer can take both of them down.

I do have to agree that Sazam is stonger than Silver Surfer but that's all he has. Surfer doesn't rely on Brute Force so it won't matter much.

Speed , Energy etc. Surfer takes it.

I presonally think surfer is beyond any Earth base hero Whether it's Marvel or DC( when comparing in power)

- At one time Surfer went back in time
- Froze an entire City.
- He can even cause cause a star to go Super Nova.

if he did that, everyone is dead.

not taking anything from CM . HIs one top dawg but SS is out of his league

Sentry
Here are Surfer's stats:

Billy does stand a small chance, but he'll still go down against the Surfer.

RogueGambitdare
I say Captian Marvel would win.

juggernaut74
Did you guys read the part in the bio that says that he has an "uncanny awareness of his circumstances that allows
him to turn disadvantages into advantages".

kgkg
uncanny awareness of his circumstances that allows
him to turn disadvantages into advantages.

doesn't mean nothing.

Surfer also has Cosmic Awareness.

from that bio it seem his at level of superman or lower in durability.

And Surfer using all his powers no way his going down.

You still haven't given me any senerio that he takes SS down.

juggernaut74
wheres your scenario? Cosmic blasts are not a scenario.

kgkg
he goes to the sun , causes supernova .

boom the guy is dead.

CM is not invincible , multiple cosmic blast and his going down. ( he took down thor like that)

And surfer is too fast for CM to hit him.

Surfer will be going circles around him.

juggernaut74
Are you aware that Surfer is not going to be any faster than Marvel in Earths atmosphere?

kgkg
where does it say this battle is at earth??

even if he is he can leave it in seconds , and reach the star in less than a second.

And you do know he can cause supernova. (thats just an exteme way of winning).

at one point surfer went so fast he went back in time.

BootlegBoys420
SS is so over rated CM WILL give him a fight anyday but at the end dont know who takes it.

Werun these streets!!!!!

kgkg
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
SS is so over rated CM WILL give him a fight anyday but at the end dont know who takes it.

Werun these streets!!!!!

will give him a fight as in he will fight him.

or surfer will be like shit CM was the hardest openenent i ever faced??

i still don't see anyone saying why shoule Cm win or give him a fight.

Surfer has him beat in every Category there is.

Speed , Energy , Power you name it.

juggernaut74
I dought that Surfer is smarter cause Marvel has the wisdom of Soloman. The strength of Hercules. Surfer is class 100 but he has to focus to augment his strength to get to that level. I dont think Marvel is gonna stand there and let him power up. I give the strength to Marvel also. Fighting skills goes to Marvel cause he has a warriors instinct unlike Surfer. This fight would be closer than you think.

kgkg
surfer doesn't need to power up it's not dragonball z

and surfer doesn't use strenght as in fist to fight.

He uses his cosmic power.

IF he can take down Thor he can do the same with CM.

what is CM gonna do that's what i want to know?

surfer can move so fast that he can't be touched.

CM couldn't even beat Wonder Woman how is he gonna handle SS?

juggernaut74
How is his cosmic power gonna help him win against Marvel. He has no power to drain from Marvel so that takes away his absorption power. Surfers cosmic blasts you keep talking about are not all that they are cracked up to be. Abomination and Rhino have take hits from him and gotten back up. You keep saying Surfer is faster which he is but the only thing his speed is gonna do is help him avoid Marvel which wouldnt be much of a fight.

kgkg
How is his cosmic power gonna help him win against Marvel. He has no power to drain from Marvel so that takes away his absorption power. Surfers cosmic blasts you keep talking about are not all that they are cracked up to be. Abomination and Rhino have take hits from him and gotten back up. You keep saying Surfer is faster which he is but the only thing his speed is gonna do is help him avoid Marvel which wouldnt be much of a fight.

the same power he used to defeate god like cable , orion , Hulk , Gl , thor , FF4 , carnage , firelord , etc ya and all those were powerful char.

well except carnage

BootlegBoys420
CM has the speed of mercury.it is recorded that mercury is one of the first Flashes.Look it up.CAN YOU SAY SPEED FORCE! Dont sit there and say CM is not fast enough to hit SS.You dont know what your talking about.CM is as strong as SS too.So there goes your explanation how CM CAN BEAT SS.Thank you very much please come again!

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!

RogueGambitdare
I agree CM kicks butt.

MERCILOUS
Sounds like a good fight to me.

kgkg
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
CM has the speed of mercury.it is recorded that mercury is one of the first Flashes.Look it up.CAN YOU SAY SPEED FORCE! Dont sit there and say CM is not fast enough to hit SS.You dont know what your talking about.CM is as strong as SS too.So there goes your explanation how CM CAN BEAT SS.Thank you very much please come again!

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!
thats why he had such a hard time with WW.
HAHAHA

juggernaut74
Dude WW is no slouch and could possibly take Surfer herself.

kgkg
now i have heard everything lol.

BootlegBoys420
kgkg you have no idea what your saying WW IS STRONGER than you think.Like I said before read some comics then come talk.Looking at sites dont count.

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!

kgkg
lol i read comic buddy don't tell me what do.

I know perfectly well WW.

and there is no way she is beating silver surfer.

you should take you own advice.

kgkg
who else think WW , or CM can beat Silver Surfer man people are funny speed of Mercury haha

long pig
I doubt Marvel would beat the Surfer BUT, it'd be a good fight.
Marvel has weaknesses....Surfer doesnt.
aha this is where you saying WW could beat SS.
WW fanboys overrate the broad.
She's tough, but not that tough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.