Sentry Versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
No King Thor or anything just plain old Thor with Mjolnir.
Could Sentry take him out in the long run?
What say you???

LordFear
My money is on Sentry.
Although I could be wrong but my initial impression is him.

BootlegBoys420
LOL... Should Be A Massacre...Sentry Hands Down... Even Though Hes A Cheap Rip Off...

DrDoom
I'm guessing Sentry because unlike Supes, he doesn't have a magic weakness.

Still, they need to have Sentry "show an' prove".

He did hand Carnage his ass though...or what was left of it.

DigiMark007
On Marvel's website the description for Sentry includes "essentially Sentry's power is limitless" or something similar...Someone would have to be a Triple-A Bad-ass for me to argue against that.

Sentry
Sentry.

DigiMark007
Just found it...the exact quote is

"In effect, the Sentry's powers are limitless"

Thor's overmatched.

-DM

kgkg
Sentry is too powerful for Thor.

Yes his a Superman Rip oFF.

but his similar to PRime in POwer.

DrDoom
He's similar to Prime? and he doesn't get sick when he get's around funny colored rocks?

Daaaaaamn.

kgkg
ya his pretty much Invincible.

I heard he fought Galactus to a Draw which is Impresive.

Plus he is imortal so he can't die.

DrDoom
He's immortal too?

What the f**k?

I gotta grab The Sentry TPB ASAP.

chris_63256
I know this is going to piss certain people off but whats the point of having a character that cannont be beat by basically anything I mean come on immortal, limitless strength I mean damn what kind of stories do you write and people thought supes was hard to write I mean jesus limitless strength immortal come on.

The Flash
Thor. He's a god.

theflyxx
Sentry.

He's more powerful than a Norse god.

joesha28
Thor will have the odds stacked BIG TIME against him. But knowing Thor, he'll fight with determination, he'll keep standing but he'll lose. It will be Thor's noble defeat.

LordFear
I do have to agree with one member when he said what was the point of creating a being that powerful?
This is the reason why Sentry as a character really can't develop. There are no worthy obstacles for him.

chris_63256
Like I said just dont see the point

MERCILOUS
Thors power is limitless. At least his stamina is, and I've never seen him "run out" of strength or magical abilities, have you? Being a god does have some perks you know.

long pig
I got the Sentry TPB and acually, it was awesome.
Sentry is like a forgotten character thats been around before captian america..and hes a drunk and theres this unimaginably powerful foe called the void....its all in all an awesome story...sentry isnt gonna be in many comics tho cuz of his power. good story arc tho

Sentry
In the New Avengers one, Murdock said

"According to Reed, he's the most powerful hero on this planet"

Normal Thor wouldn't be much of a problem, seeing how easily he stopped the Hulk.

LordFear
that's pretty uneven.
But in Thor's defense, he is an Asgard resident not Mid-Guard (Earth)
Plus Thor has never said uncle in a fight. He is a die hard opponent

the Darkone
Thor has never fought all out because if he did, he wil release mystical and godlike energies that can level at whole city.

joesha28
Thor has alllllllwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyys cautious of his powers

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor has never fought all out because if he did, he wil release mystical and godlike energies that can level at whole city.

Can't Sentry's powers level an whole planet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.