hellboy vs spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Well.... our two favorite hell beasties who, deep down, aren't that bad, so, who could win, or would they end up becoming the best of friends?

Cooties
Hellboy vs Spawn would be a remarable fight but Hellboy would win. Spawn may have fought a high class devil and humilated Satan but Hellboy would kill him with his stone fist of his.Although Spawn has the chain and has no soul which means noremorse hellboy is just to strong and in the movie Hellboy in his devil form looked so brawlick. oh and hellboy also killed that big octupus thingie with no help at the end of the movie. HELLBOY all the way : yeah!!!!

Filipp
What the f**k? spawn would just click his fingers and hellboy is nomore

Alpha Centauri
Spawn has that Hellblast thing going on. So I'm backing him.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Spwn has way more than just the stupid chains and the hellblast thing. Gellboy would have to turn into the bringer of the apocalpse to stand a chance, and even then, I doubt he'd win.

IRTMU-Dragon
Spawns pretty much unstoppable, hes another symbiote, along with The Mask, symbiotic lives... Hang on, is Spawn Darkhorse, or DC, or Marvel?

Regardless, Spawn is virtually a lesser god now.

IRTMU-Dragon
Hellboys lil' guns and stone henge or whatever thats on his arm wont help against Spawn.

And cooties... What the crap are you doing on this forum? Do you realize movies mean nothing? Do you even know what spawn can do?

The Flash
There is an edit option, I suggest you use it. And Spawn wins this.

Arachnoidfreak
Well, when Hellboy transforms, he's quite formidable. He'd put of a pretty good fight, but he'd still lose.

And Spawn isn't DC, Marvel, OR Darkhorse. He is from Image Comics.

b-dan
there cool there demons who would win??

Ketchuptome
Hellboy.
He'll just snuff Spawn with his fist.
LOL!!!!!!!!!.That would be funny..

Next Venom_girl
I'd say Spawn he's got all these powers, can make spikes and stuff, that indestructable cape, etc.

Ironman
spawn is a freeking beast anyway can we get fact sheets up here on powers i am not to fond of these to more into MARVEL characters. ps this has been done befor

ragesRemorse
Hellboy has brute strength,and big guns. Brute strength and weaponry has never been a problem for Spawn.

Sentry
Spawn is a monster that Hellboy has no chance in hell against.

BENITO
SPAWN annoying HELLBOY doesn't stand a chance
spam_laser just like the guy sticking out his tounge

black robb
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Well.... our two favorite hell beasties who, deep down, aren't that bad, so, who could win, or would they end up becoming the best of friends?

Spawn would win sucka

BENITO
yeah a walk over

jplatinum
Benito,
Spawn is a god/demon all at once.
Hellboy dies do fast it isn't funny, man.

BENITO
yeah like I said

srankmissingnin
Right now Spawn is a match for any street level hero, he isn't nearly as strong as he used to be,

Kontraz
yeah, his strength has always been VERY rollercoaster like... i mean, for one arc he will be nearly as strong as lucifer himself, then in the next arc, a simple assassin could be a decent match for him.

pimpmytoots
now thats a thought big stone fist vs magic chains

what do you think?

thesilverspider
spawn pimp slaps him with his own f**ked up arm

pimpmytoots
roll eyes (sarcastic) come on hellboy would take his freakishly large fist and crush spawns peanut head a demon vs hell spawn my money is on the demon

Mindship
Cool match. Does Hellboy get to use Sam? If not, then I think I gotta give this one to Spawn. Like Hellboy, he's superhumanly strong, but he also has a variety of powers. Jeez, even Batman would love to have a cape like Spawn's.

If Hellboy does get to use Sam, then this match could go either way.

EsteemedLeader
Spawn takes this one.

joesha28
Maybe Hellboy should demon up for this one.

pimpmytoots
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Spawn takes this one. Originally posted by Demon in a jar
You should read the comic book. Hellboy heal just like Wolverine. He has infite will. Extremely resitent to paine. Very strong. Highly skill in close combat action. Pretty agile. Though as no-one. He have an explosive laucher gun. When he hit you with his RIGHT HAND OF DOOM it's like a dive straight to hell. His father his the most powerfull Demon ever. Even Astoroth, prince oh hell fear him. He his the beast of Apocalypse. When he gets berserk and you can see his horn grow on his head, you know that the end his near. He strike fear into the seven dragon hart. That all. Spawn his against the wrong guy. It semm like everyone talk about hellboy never have read the Book. Goodam know realy don't know what your talking about. HELLBOY IS THE APOCALYPSE BRIGNER HELLBOY TAKES THIS ONE

in the movie spawn got his throat slit wide open and was sqwirming like a sissy. hellboy could take spawn

joesha28
Yeah.... Hellboy is a Demon-killing Demon. Spawn a demon-general. Great fight of Hell. But Hellboy might end up killing Spawn.

Quick Freeze
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316926
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291276
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330943
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=326562

pimpmytoots
if i do remeber correctly once spawn uses up his power he's gone. right
? that has to suck each use of a special power ticking away at your life thats like a bomb with a lit fuse. hellboys endurane would win the fight

grey fox
Equal . Double ko

DigiMark007
Merged about 4 of these together...

Dark Urizen
Thanks Digi smile

As impressive as that stuff you guys said is, Spawn would still pretty much own him in any situation if those things you've listed are his only powers i'm afraid sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.