Scorpion vs M.bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savagerampage
Mks favourite spectre vs streetfighters badass who would win.

seeing scorpions new and improved elder god giving powers. i say he beats bison all over the place, then spears cammy and tells her to come here.

DigiMark007
Bison was a tool. Every move he had was cheap (at least the version I owned)

-DM

eleveninches
Vison would NOT be stretched to win this

BootlegBoys420
Scorpion takes this one!!

jinzin
yeah even classic scorpion had powers that would have giving bison more than a tough time if not clobbered him. Scorpion has he is now would stomp a muddhole in bison's ass and send what's left to the netherrealm.

SarKastic_OJ
What the hell??

Do any of you guys know that it took both Ryu(fighting games posterboy) and Ken to defeat Bison while he had to lower his power down to their level..

Bison is a super-villain, Scorpion is a supporting character and was killed by a fellow ninja(Sub-Zero)...Bison in my opinion just operates on another level of power altogether...

jinzin
he was killed by a ninja when he was human. Bison is a demigod in his respective universe yes, but scorpions a freakin demon with powers given to him by both hell and heaven......it's like saying that bison can beat a suped up ninja ghost rider minus the stare,,,,he can't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.