Hey y'all!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylexy32
Hey y'all I'm new just wanted to make myself known. If I have any questions I'll let you know and Michael Rosenbaum to me is one of my absolute favorite actors, notice my name!!

dizzyblondegirl
hey cool is that what your threads gona be about otherwise this thread will be locked believe me i know

liam k
Hey how you doin, i just goin to be frank, and well..... i think your both hot!

liam k
sorry for what i said it was my ....... er my friend. sorry.

sexylexy32
No problem liam k its ok

liam k
so why did you make this thread

sexylexy32
Well you know what I didn't see the newbie forum page so I accidently put it on here,I didn't mean for it to be a thread but it is.......I don't care if it gets locked. Thanxs for talking to me though liam wink

liam k
don't you know alot of people on this site? it's o.k if you do because i'm preety new here myself.

sexylexy32
I don't know a ton of people liam but thanxs for responding to my stuff ,yeah that relgion thread it just kinda came to my head smile

neowizard2005
hello hello we can at least see how many people can say hi to you before they lock it

right on

rob

eek!

liam k
ok hi neowizard2005, so your new. whats that like

sexylexy32
Hey rob I got you PM, thanxs a bunch. Yeah they haven't locked it yet but they more than likely will, sorry they did that to you. smile

liam k
so what's it like in america?, i'm rotting away here.

sexylexy32
Hey liam I didn't know you were from United Kingdom, that's really cool. The US is awesome, so many cool places. why are you rotting away? I've never been outside the US so how it there? sad smile huh

mechmoggy
Use the welcome forum for type of thing please.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.