on april 23rd, what are you buying first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
im in mexico, on april 23rd i will still be over 70 days from AOTC

yerssot
toys!!!
I never intended to buy the soundtrack of TPM, I just got it from my father, same now actually: don't really want it

The book and graphic novel is just a bit too much for me, it's nice to know all the spoilers but to see it all in a book or a graphic novel is too much, no more excitment, no more surprises like when they didn't knew a scene...

I'm going for the toys! I really want a lightsabre! And I'll probably end up with the action figures too... poodoo, I hope I get my summerjob to afford this all, on the other end... great timing from SW smile

mah
I'll buy the soundtrack first, I absolutely love symphonical soundtracks. but I'll buy a lightsabre shortly after.

He-Man
I'll buy the book first. I'm still not sure am I gonna read it before the movie though.

C2-B1
The action figures will be the first thing I buy. I might get the soundtrack too.

DarthKris
I'll buy the ost first, then a lightsaber (red of course) , then the book, and then the toys.

Volundro Ramm
Lightsabers? Are you all 8 and under or something. Or maybe you're all going to go out and prevent the ever rapidly growing epidemic of car jackings.

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
because Lightsabres is the symbol of Star Wars and like Ewan Mc said:
To have a lightsabre on my own is just cool

Volundro Ramm
eeeeerrr riiight....Being able to pick the real thing(well, a prop handle, and one of a kind) is just slightly different than buying a plastic piece of rubbish that would more than likely break the moment you tried to swing the thing. "Its no match for a good blaster at you're side kid."

Julie
I voted for the book, but I just ordered both the book and the cd from amazon.com so really I'll probably be buying toys on or near the 23rd.

ToMacco
I'll just get the Obi-wan figure. I'll put it next to TPM Kenobi and the OT Yoda to watch over my house.

LanceWindu
I wish I could vote twice. I want to buy most of the stuff right ASAP. But first would be the book then any of the new lightsaber's.

Vol Ramm, why do you have to rain on our parade about the toys? It's fun to take them to the SW movies along with just about everyone else that will be there.

I bet you have them to. You're just to embarresed to admit it.

DarthKris
yesterday was a report on german tv bout star wars and its fans.
there were some fans who already had anakin and obi-wan from ep2 in their collection.
that's unfair!
actually there are good lightsaber replicas. I know there are some cheap ones that look like... well, never mind, ... but some are really cool.

and: I'm goin to buy me the puzzles for the 5-10 year olds cause they look so great.
heck, I'm 19...

yerssot
Problem is, we only have two movies coming anymore

LanceWindu
Stop trying to bring us down yerss.

It's still a long time from now before Ep3's hype will be over.

peluffo
Book. I really like to read. And love the cut-scenes that always show up on novelizations (TPM= Sidious thinking on sith history, annie running the first Mos Espa race, and the tuskens scene; ROTJ= all the insights and thinking of the characters... I love that novel over the others, and over the movie!! Why? Less ewok and more Luke's feelings about dark side. And the death of Anakin... oh... it makes me cry... READ IT!!! Don't loose that scene!!! forget the movie!!! READ!!!)

He-Man
Forget the movie?!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthKris
actually there's an auction on ebay ending this evening with all three movie books.
I'm anxious bout reading the rotj novel especially coz of the ending.
that's what I like bout the novels is that you can read the thoughts while in the movies you can only guess what they are thinking.
in the case of vader it is really interesting to read what he thinks coz you can't see his emotions in his face...

yerssot
ok, if people read the RotJ novel, please tell me if the lavapit duel is in it or not!

mah
one week left until the toys,novel+++

yerssot
"This is tense!"

Mujaffa
voted for the soundtrack, but i'm gonna buy the book too.. must combine the book and the cd cool

Julie
I ordered both from the internet...so I should get both the novelixation and the soundtrack about the same time smile

queeq
I'm getting the DVD. stick out tongue

yerssot
in 2004...

queeq
sad

yerssot
if we're lucky

Julie
Dvd....as soon as it comes out...... big grin smile wink

yerssot
when???

Emperor Helmet
I got all my figures Friday night.

finti
so

Emperor Helmet
Have fun staying up late getting yours.

finti
I aint into stuff like that. I like the movies. Toys I leave for the kids

Emperor Helmet
Then why would you be reading this thread?

finti
for fun

Emperor Helmet
Than at least let us have some.

Julie
confused ok...back to the sub....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.