Superman versus Batman versus Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
What would happen in a fight between these three? This takes place inside the Batcave, and Batman starts by wearing his Kryptonite ring.

King Burger
Won't help. Superman vaporizes Batman with eye-blast.

Then kills Spider-Man with one punch.

ragesRemorse
Not even worth asking this question, i mean really. there are few hero's out there able to beat Superman. Especially when one is human, and the best ability from the other is a chemical webbing. And if you are going to introduce Kryptonite, then why even include Superman, unless he has a partner? However, i know Krpytonite doesnt effect Superman as it used to. So i guess even with Kryptonite the match goes to comic books biggest pansy.

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkAge
What would happen in a fight between these three? This takes place inside the Batcave, and Batman starts by wearing his Kryptonite ring.

Superman wins.
Even in Hush Batman stated that the only thing that kept Superman from killing him (even though Batman had kryptonite) is because Superman is basically a 'good guy.'
Even with kryptonite nothing can stop Superman from merely doing a super-speed rush. A super-dense kryptonian body hurtling towards an opponent at hyper-speed would do serious damae long before the kryptonites effects set in.

And what the heck is Spiderman doing here?

Key words: Squished arachnid, broken bat, victorious alien.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, it's a little one sided. Nice try at evening at up with the K-Nite, but Supes could quite easily vapourise bats from a distance. I'd love to see what Spidey could do to Supes though, lol.

I know Spidey has above human strength, but would Supes even feel one of his punches?

Scoobless
i know people are putting in multiple characters so as not to end up making the same threads over and over but............

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322268&highlight=superman+batman+spider

i wonder how long it'll be untill we have every combination of Marvel/DC characters with up to 6 fighters?

Scoobless
maybe it should just be "Spider-Man with Kryptonite ring V's Superman" at least he can dodge the long range attacks.......

DarkAge
Originally posted by King Burger
Won't help. Superman vaporizes Batman with eye-blast.

Then kills Spider-Man with one punch.

What is the range of his heat vision? Could he get close enough to hit Bats but remain far enough away to avoid the effects of the ring?

And Spidey wouldn't be useless in this. Remember all the high-tech stuff in the Batcave. Peter's a scientist, he'd find some use for them, like using the Batmobile to plough down a temporarily stunned Supes.

King Burger
What is the range of his heat vision? Could he get close enough to hit Bats but remain far enough away to avoid the effects of the ring?

And Spidey wouldn't be useless in this. Remember all the high-tech stuff in the Batcave. Peter's a scientist, he'd find some use for them, like using the Batmobile to plough down a temporarily stunned Supes.

I think his heat-vision's range is many hundreds of meters, if not
a few thousand (more?). More than sufficient.

As for the affects of the ring, spetznaz covers that well in the
other thread featuring the ring:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t331078.html

Yes, Spider-Man is smart, but you forget that he is fighting
Batman, not cooperating with him. But regardless, he'd need time
to use Batman's technology, and he doesn't have any.

And even if he did, nothing Batman has can hellp him out.

spetznaz

I think it would be a very very very bad idea for Spiderman to get inside Batman's vehicle. Think about the Hush story arc. In it an unconscious Batman was kept alive by his suit's self-defense mechanisms (i.e his suit fought off several attacks while Batman lay unconscious on the ground, by using gas as well as electrical voltage).
Now, if Batman's suit can have all those deterrents, imagine what his VEHICLE has?
Spiderman would never get out alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.