Eminem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
His new song My band is pretty good I like it I have always liked eminem always one of my favorite rappers when i listened to rap I still listen to him. Can ne one tell me when his new cd comes out thanks

scarlet1015
i like eminem but im not really into rap myself erm

el_barto
i used to like him but i got sick of it

HockeyHorror
eminem is a good freestyler but his albums are alright IMO. In overall he's one of the best Mainstream rappers now.

Evy_O
I think he's great big grin I really liked Stan, Without Me, Purple Hills, Superman... and totally loved Lose Yourself love
8 mile was good as well (the movie)

yeap, that guy rocks rock

total metalhead
hes an amazing freestyler battler, thats for sure. the only songs of his i really like are Stan, Soldier, Run Rabbit Run and Superman. and hes a much better actor than most rappers. but i hate D12 and most of his stuff just gets overplayed now.

give me Havoc and Prodigy anyday happy

HockeyHorror
yea Mobb Deep!! laughing out loud smile

punkyhermy
i like almost every song of his.
he knows how to rap
never liked him before!
i love him now!~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~!~!!~!~!
lov loose yourself(hey im listening to it right now)hahahahaah

big gay kirk
Seamus Heaney, the great Irish poet (must be good... he's on the A level syllabus!!) reckons Eminem is one of the worlds best living poets... that's good enough for me... he also a talented actor, and quite a funny guy... he'll kill me for saying this, but he's not really that much like Slim Shady...

Tex
I hate that new song, it gets annoying, fast. thumb down

Darth Revan
I don't listen to much rap but Eminem ain't too bad

Though I must say I hate how he pretends to be black or whatever he tries to do...

alic88
LOSE YOURSELF is one of the best songz i have ever heard. definately the best rap song

total metalhead
no i dont think he pretends to be black at all. hes immersed in a primarily black industry, and he grew up in an area with a much higher black population than white, so you cant really blame him for being influenced by black culture. people think hes a wigga because he raps, but the truth is hes just a very talented mc who just happens to be white. Elvis faced the same prejudice when he first came on the scene.

im by no means his biggest fan, but there are very few artists who i respect more than Eminem.

RandomNinja420
damn im not really into all that mainstream bs i prefer the underground shit. like icp. and if anyone has a problem with that take it up wit all us juggalos

total metalhead
ICP arent underground.

RandomNinja420
Actually they are more underground then you would like to believe so get your head outta your ass and try to find any psychopathic and walmart or something. it isnt going to happen so get your mainstream ass outta here

total metalhead
uh huh...

anyways ICP arent underground. ive seen them on MTV many times. everyone knows about them. and maybe if you took just a second to stretch your obviously slightly deranged mind and actually read my post, you would see that i wasnt promoting mainstream rap and i wasnt expressing my love for Eminem, just my respect. and the majority of music i listen to is a long way from mainstream.

and dont try and judge me from a three word post.

RandomNinja420
really, well next time i see icp on mtv i will appologize but they havent been on there for at leaste 3 years, since the drop of the bizzar albums

total metalhead
so what? they've been on MTV before, several times. they arent underground. in fact there nowhere near underground.

RandomNinja420
they are more underground then korn and smile empty soul, what kinda crap is ses. korn is then shit i will admitt. im not gunna sit here all day and arue with some 10 year old bout who is and isnt underground. the whole Psychopathic Records Label is underground no matter what your mainstream ass says

total metalhead
Korn arent underground anymore, but they would be if they hadn't changed their style. The reviews of their first two albums said that they were ''hopelessley underground''. it was thanks to Korn's massive underground fanbase that they became really popular. and your quite right, Smile Empty Soul arent underground. So what? you seem to think that music isnt worth listening to unless its 'cool' and 'underground'. Well i pity you.

I have to say i find it funny that your trying to call me a 10 year old, when judging by the poor content of your posts, I would put my money on you being under 13. I'm sure your not, you just sound like it. I'm not going to argue either, because the fact is, you don't actually know what mainstream is, your last post proved that. please dont bother me again.

(oh and by the way, im 17)

RandomNinja420
ok,well the way i see things is different from yours. i never said that underground artists are the best. i listen to alot of different music. such as cradle of filth, korn, metallica, and many other non underground bands. as for mainstream- i mean preppy poser wanna bes who cant stand the fact that they are failing in their career or whatever they do. MOSTLY PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT AND CANT BACK IT UP
IM 19 BIOTCH

total metalhead
really? well thats interesting because your profile says your 16. And in case you haven't actually read my posts, I have backed up everything i have said. And please spare me the whole 'biotch' thing. I feel more threatend by Avril Lavigne and her clan of 10 year old fans than ICP and their so called 'juggalos'. give me a break.

RandomNinja420
really, well when you are a part of something as big as we are then i will take your comments to heart. you arent someone who really matters to me, the only reason i put anything in here is because eminem is a fun lovin ******. ICP is the most underground group there is, you cannot sit here and tell me i dont know shit about my favorite band. im not 16 im 19 and if my profile said i was mexican and had an afro you would probably believe it. saying that i will let you know that im white trash and proud of it, if any other juggalo on this forum has anything else to add ( if there are any ) then please say something

total metalhead
I'm really sorry, but you seem to have confused me with someone who gives a shit.

Im sure by 'big' you actually meant 'lame' cos being a fan of a bunch of fat guys pretending to be clowns sure isnt something i'd be proud of. and for the last time, you cant just be underground. underground groups are artists who have not been successfully acknowledged by the media. ICP have, thus they are not underground. and Eminem has more talent in his little finger than all of ICP put together.

and why shouldnt i believe it? ive never met you before. the whole point of having a profile is to tell people what you are like, and im sure they're are plenty of Mexican people with afros.

<<Solo>>
It comes out April 26th.

loserib
that new eminem song is actully called my band and is actully by d12
i think that song is funny as **** man the way he makes fun of puffys bad boy band
and on the whole icp eminem conflict i like both

Tawney
dude eminem is F***in hottt i have so many pictures of him! i don't listen to rap all that much but hes my favorite who gives a shit that hes a wigger? its not you so don't worry about it!! haha Happy Dance devil love love love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.