Jedi and Sith VS Street Level Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Darth Tyranus a.k.a. Count Dooku
Darth Maul

Mace Windu
Obi Wan Kenobi (not old)

They'll team up against:

Captain America
Wolverine
Daredevil
Black Panther
Batman
Deathstroke
Blade
Hawkeye
Green Arrow

Scoobless
big grin

http://www.bravadoent.com/graphics/movies/smt1/vadervsspidey.jpg

who?-kid
Originally posted by K3VIL
Darth Tyranus a.k.a. Count Dooku
Darth Maul

Mace Windu
Obi Wan Kenobi (not old)

They'll team up against:

Captain America
Wolverine
Daredevil
Black Panther
Batman
Deathstroke
Blade
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Four Star Wars characters against NINE Marvel/DC characters ?

Lol, I hope that the Force is real strong in the SW-dudes, because they are going to need it.

illadelph12
It's not that simple. The Jedi and Sith are master swordsmen and martial artist (Jedi/Sith arts) with lightsabers that can cut through damn near anything, have telekinesis, extra sensory awareness, limited telepathy that includes empathy and mind control, super speed and agility, and Dooku can emit force lightning.

who?-kid
Fact remains that the SW-characters are outnumbered. When fighting nine Marvel/DC-characters, they need something more than a sharp knife and - at best - low level telepathy/telekinesis.

Nataku8188
Not really, considering these guys can kill any of their opponents in one swipe, and with their force TK, they can knock back half the opponents while they deal with the rest.

Scoobless
the telepathy isn't that low level..... it can be used from one solar system to another and the telekinesis can move any objects of any size, they can also use their power to enhance their own speed, strength and agility. the force let's them see slightly into the future during fights to know where an opponent is going to strike..... hence the constant laser blocking....... Vader even stopped Han's blaster fire with his hand in Cloud City (i know he wasn't mentioned in this fight but if he can do it others can too)

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
it can be used from one solar system to another and the telekinesis can move any objects of any size
Yeah, if you wait half an hour wink .

Never saw that much of it in the movies. All the Jedis and Siths I saw were okay-fighters, some of them even really good. But nothing more.

Yeah, laser blocking from the most stupid soldiers ever (stormtroopers), they couldn't hit an elephant while riding one.

I disagree. First of all, it's not because Vader can do that, that all other Jedis or Siths can do the same thing. Second, wasn't Vader wearing an armored glove ?

Scoobless
Originally posted by who?-kid

Yeah, if you wait half an hour wink .

it was used fairly quickly against the droids at the start of "Episode 1" only took as long as a hand gesture

Never saw that much of it in the movies. All the Jedis and Siths I saw were okay-fighters, some of them even really good. But nothing more.

Luke performed a leap of at least 10-15 feet from a standing position while fighting vader in cloud city, Obi Wan performed similar feats during the long fight scene in Episode 1 as did Darth Maul

Yeah, laser blocking from the most stupid soldiers ever (stormtroopers), they couldn't hit an elephant while riding one.

laser blocking worked against Bobba Fett and he is rated as one of the most dangerous guys in the SW universe, also worked against the battle droids in more recent films.... not to mention when Qui Gon grabbed Jar Jar's tongue at the dinner table..... then explained all this

I disagree. First of all, it's not because Vader can do that, that all other Jedis or Siths can do the same thing. Second, wasn't Vader wearing an armored glove ?

actually Vaders entire arm is prosthetic but a blaster would still have done it serious damage if not for force reinforcement........ never managed to save his hand in "Return of The Jedi" though

Nataku8188
Have you ever read a SW comic? No? Exactly.

Scoobless
yes i have....... i've also read a few of the books, what's your point?

srankmissingnin
Movie Jedi are nothing compared to Comic Street Levels, Comic Jedi are usually below the average Comic Street level (althouth their are a few high end showings in the earlier comics) and EU Jedi are well above Street Levels.

If this is movie Jedi then I wouldn't be at all surprised if DS took them all out on his own.

Scoobless
EU?......the European Union has Jedi Knights working for them now???
big grin
There are some impressive displays in the books....... one nice trick is when Luke throws his lightsaber, then, using the force makes it start spinning and flies it around a room full of assassins killing them all...... a bit like Blade does with his rounded throwing blade in the film....... but better as he can control the flight path

ragesRemorse
Four master jedi can take out the 9 lowely superhero's listed.

BootlegBoys420
OK>.. Every Jedi You Can Think Of Can Block Lasers... Most Of THese Guys Are Packing Guns... Lightsaber Melt Bullets... Deathstroke Be The Last Street Level Standing... Maul Death Chokes All Of Them By Himself... Unless Punisher An Acrobat... Even Wolvie Fodder To Them... JEDI KNIGHTS BITCHES!!!!!!!!

Tormentor_2004
JEDI AND SITH wins. All Dooku has to do is blast them all with the Sith lightning and the others get popcorn and enjoy the show.

Beyonder
Where am I? confused

K3VIL
I forgot to put in some rules.
The Jedi and Sith cannot use all their Force Powers except for the Force Choke.
Considering the Marvel Team members, I see the fight going in this way:
Darth Maul will be faced by Wolverine and Blade, meanwhile Mace Windu will fight against Captain America, Batman and Black Panther (great team).
Count Dooku and Deathstroke as the oldest members of this royal rumble must face each other, and I feel free to give a chance to Deathstroke through giving him a Lightsaber instead of his sword, that wouldn't stand a chance against a Lightsaber.
GA, Hawkeye and Daredevil will face the Obi Wan from Episode II.
Now, Captain America with the aid of BP and Bat can manage at last to contain Windu, but if the saber can cut or damage his shield, he'll doomed.BP on the other hand can keep him busy with his energy daggers, that will be blocked or deflected, but this will grant Batman the chance to hit with a surprise attack Mace, and maybe, disarm him from his saber, putting the Jedi Master in a fist to fist fight.Yes, certainly he'll use his force push to shatter them around the room, but they have serious chances.
Darth Maul VS Wolverine and Blade
Oh yeah.That's a great fight.Both have the "animal" attitude, both are deadly, both are damn fast.Now, if the adamantium can withstand with a LS, Logan can fight with Maul but he must pay attention to his flesh, cause his body isn't unbreakable like his bones.It means he can block Maul's slices and manage to stab him to death.On the other hand, Maul has killed a Jedi Master, and die cause he was too arrogant and Obi Wan catch him a lack of attention.So, if he doesn't commits cocky actions like in Episode I, he can success in killing Logan.Considering both fighters acts like two predators, it will take a long time before one of the two goes down.But there's also Blade.So i give him a Lightsaber too.Cause titanium wouldn't stand a chance against a LS.He ang Logan teaming up, means troubles for Maul, not so much.
Considering Logan starts to go Berserker mode when someone is too much for him, Maul will carpe diem and stab him to death.Cause with his precog abilities, seeing what's going to do this raging clawed guy isn't hard.Blade on the other hand, will be trying to slash Maul with his new weapon, Blade has over double of the strenght of Logan, and his faster than him, but Maul has nearly beat down 2Jedi, and one of them was a Master Jedi, so I wouldn't be surprised seeing Logan and Blade lying on the floor.
Count Dooku VS Deathstroke.
That's the Battle Royal of this thread.
Two old and experienced fighters, skilled, powerful, very bastard inside.
Deathstroke has on his side long battle experience and healing abilities, Dooku on the other hand, was one of the strongest Jedi swordsman, he was on par with Yoda.But DS has great skill too, with a Lightsaber in his hands, I wouldn't be surprised seeing him killing Dooku, until the Count decide to blast him with lighting and make the rooftop collapsing on him with his telekinesis.
Obi Wan Kenobi VS Daredevil, Hawkeye and GA.
Daredevil's billy club is made of adamantium, so he can use it against Obi Wan with more success than his classical weapon.
Hawkeye and GA will be shooting at OW all their arrows, just to seeing them being deflected, blocked or destroyed, but Daredevil's club bouncing around OW may block him or slow him, and GA and HE can place a good shot and kill him.
Naaaa.This fight goes to OW, I really thinks they don't stand a serious chance.

Arsenal
Count Dooku knocked out Anakin with force lightning in EPII and Obi Wan with a force push in EPIII so he could probably defeat some of these guys the same way.

Deathstroke could possibly (although I doubt it) hold his own against a jedi if he had a lightsaber because of his 90 percent brain capacity if he was against Obi Wan, but he wouldn't last long against any of the others.

Hawkeye and Green Arrow wouldn't last very long. Jedi and Sith would catch their arrows in midair and/or force push them back. The trick arrows wouldn't catch them by surprise because of their precognition.

They would force grab any weapons the heroes have. This would mean that they could take Cap's shield, Green Arrow and Hawkeye's Bows and arrows, Daredevil's nightstick, and others. Without them, their physical abilities just don't match up to that of a Jedi/Sith.

srankmissingnin
Oh for Christ's sake! Jedi physically superior to Marvel Street Levels? You really pulled that out of your ass didn't you?

The Jedi that exist in the wet dreams of Star Wars fan boys are so far from resembling their movie counterparts that it can only be described as sad.

illadelph12
I don't know. In Phantom Menace Obiwan and Qui Gon ran down a corridor of the Trade Frederation's ship at Quicksilver-esque speed, and they deflected machine gun blaster fire from attack droids with their lightsabers. I don't see any of the street level characters being fast enough to out maneuver a Jedi or Sith, even with numbers on their side.

Yoda could take them all by himself, and Dokoo was relatively holding his own against him.

juggernaut74
The Jedi are considered the galactic guardians in the SW universe. That should say how powerful these guys are. I mean they train their entire life to be a Jedi. I think that a team of Jedis could do alot of damage.

srankmissingnin
Quick Silver runs at mach speeds, you know this right? Jedi block blaster fire because they have low level precog and you can hear the lasers before you see them so they aren't faster then bullets.

Quicksilver-esque speed? Seriously lay off the chemical drugs

EDIT: Look at the chumps that took of the Galaxy and desimated the Jedi, the f'n Storm Troppers! Those guys make the cartoon Cobra Soldiers look elite.

juggernaut74
Quicksilver isnt in this fight anyways. He used that as a comparison man relax. The Jedi and Sith win this easily. Jango Fett is a very formidable opponent for any of the streetlevel heroes in this fight and how well did Jango do against Mace Windu? He lasted about 2 seconds. Granted he did well against Obi but Obi is the weakest guy listed in this fight on the Jedi/Sith team.

illadelph12
"Look at the chumps that took of the Galaxy and desimated the Jedi, the f'n Storm Troppers! Those guys make the cartoon Cobra Soldiers look elite."

You do realize that Storm Troopers are genetic clones of Jango Fett, right? And Anakin/Vader took down a majority of the Jedi when he betrayed them, not the Storm Troopers.

illadelph12
And you need to watch Episode I again.

You'll see what I'm talking about.

mr.smiley
the jedi's powers are more like tricks.
and most these marvel characters have faced opponents far greater.
captain america took out dr.doom after he had absorbed the beyounders power.
wolverine has taken out ogun and other characters he never should have.
and then lets not even get started on batman cause he has fought superman plenty of times and he's like a jedi knight hyped on steroids.
plus your adding in hawkeye and green arrow and blade.
they do have telepathy but nowere good enough to control any of these guys.
the jedi's telepathy works on more feeble minded people.
pslocke once tried to read wolverines mind to anticipate his moves but she couldn't cause his thoughts and actions are one

Arsenal
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Quick Silver runs at mach speeds, you know this right? Jedi block blaster fire because they have low level precog and you can hear the lasers before you see them so they aren't faster then bullets.

Quicksilver-esque speed? Seriously lay off the chemical drugs

EDIT: Look at the chumps that took of the Galaxy and desimated the Jedi, the f'n Storm Troppers! Those guys make the cartoon Cobra Soldiers look elite.
What the f*ck are you talking about? Have you even seen the storm troopers in action? Stop with this sarcastic crap it's really getting annoying.

mr.smiley
they moved nowere near quicksilver speed in episoed one.
they didn't even move as fast as the main villain on the chronicles of riddick

Arsenal
Can we keep Quicksilver out of this as I think some people think he's in this fight. From what I saw in EPI, they just used the force for a quick speed boost to get out of the droid's line of fire.

srankmissingnin
Jango Fett is a poorman's Punisher with a faulty jet pack. He never did a damn thing to put him on the same level of these characters... then again neither have the Jedi.

Just curious Arsenal but which part of Episode 1 did you see this speed boost? I watched the first 30 minutes again to see it but it is none existant so maybe you can clareify. And are you seriously trying to argue that the clone troppers are anything more then your standard cannon fodder?

illadelph12
It's at the beginning of the movie when Qui Gon and Obi Wan board the Trade Federation ship as ambassadors. Right after they slash the droids when they exit the room filled with gas and the Destroyer droids roll up. They run down the corridor at ridiculous speed to get away.

Quicksilver was only brought up as an analogy/comparison of the speed displayed by the Jedi, but people misinterpreted it as Quicksilver actually being involved.

srankmissingnin
Oh right when the Destroyers show up. Yeah I remember that now. It wasn't so much an extreme feat of speed so much as they instantly reached it with out any acceleration. Deadpool has caught up with a motorcycle on his feet... it wasn't trying to get away from him and it was in the city but thats still like 40-50 kilometers an hour and he is about as fast as the rest of the street levels listed here (faster then some, slower the others).

EDIT: Forgot to point out that a shit load of Jedi got killed in Episode 2 by droids... the only thing more incompetent then Storm Troopers.

illadelph12
40-50 kph???? On foot? Which of them can do that? Black Panther and Wolverine?

srankmissingnin
I wasn't very clear with the feet I mentioned it doesn't sound like it should. DP sprinted for a very short period of time from behind the motorcycle and cought up; I doubt he could keep that up for very long at all. DD, BP, Cap, Deathstroke and Wolverine should be able to match that speed... some could top it.

illadelph12
"Forgot to point out that a shit load of Jedi got killed in Episode 2 by droids... the only thing more incompetent then Storm Troopers."

Weren't they outnumbered like 300/500+ droids and bug aliens to about 20 Jedi? They're good, but they aren't Superman.

And 40-50 kph is very fast for a human, even peak human. Is that official? I never knew Captain America or Daredevil were that fast.

Kento
how fast is kph in miles??

srankmissingnin
They weren't out number so badly when you consider that DD and Wolverine have one several occations face 100s of enemies at once in close quaters and come out on top. I like the Star Wars movies but I just don't see how anyone can consider them a good fight for these guys.

I think a mile is almost 2 kilometers

Kento
So that would make 40 kph equal to 24 mph..Not really that hard to believe.

juggernaut74
I wasn't very clear with the feet I mentioned it doesn't sound like it should. DP sprinted for a very short period of time from behind the motorcycle and cought up; I doubt he could keep that up for very long at all. DD, BP, Cap, Deathstroke and Wolverine should be able to match that speed... some could top it. Man are you serious?

Scoobless
Oh for Christ's sake! Jedi physically superior to Marvel Street Levels? You really pulled that out of your ass didn't you?

The Jedi that exist in the wet dreams of Star Wars fan boys are so far from resembling their movie counterparts that it can only be described as sad.

perhaps not physically superior in terms of muscle strength but they can channel the force into themselves to become stronger and faster than

and if we're only going by the movie versions of these characters then Captain America and Batman will get their asses handed to them very easily

illadelph12
"So that would make 40 kph equal to 24 mph..Not really that hard to believe."

Well, when you consider that a marathon is 26 miles, and the world record time for the event is 2:04:55 (2 hrs, 4 mins, 55 seconds, so around 13 mph ), running at 24+ miles per hour seems above peak human speed.

juggernaut74
It looked like Qui-Gon-Jinn and Obi-Wan-Kenobi were running at leat 100 mph in that scene from ep. 1. And when they got to the end of the shaft they were running down they had to jump to the ground a good 50 ft to the bottom.

ZephroCarnelian
30miles per hour is about peak human speed for an olympic athlete. And even they only keep it up for 10 seconds at a time, before collapsing exhausted,

And in Episode One, the Jedi moved OUTRAGEOUSLY FAST! They just disappeared in a blink of an eye. With force speed, force TK and their awesome lightsabre action, they oughta take out most of these heroes in no time. That's without using Choke or Lightning.

What I would like to know though guys, do you think a Sabre could go through Logans adamantium covered bones?

illadelph12
Probably not instantly like they cut through droids. It would take time for the heat of the saber to cut through adamantium, and Wolverine's not going to sit still.

Wolverine would probably be the last or one of the last men standing along with Black Panther (vibranium armor) and Deathstroke or Batman (smarts and self preservation). Possibly Blade. The Jedi tk abilities kinda makes it unfair. They can just toss debris and objects in the area like bottles, trash cans, dumpsters, small cars, etc at the street levels while attacking with their lightsabers (depending on where the fight takes place).

Scoobless
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
What I would like to know though guys, do you think a Sabre could go through Logans adamantium covered bones?

it wouldn't have to, it can go through everything else throat, gut, muscle..... etc.... that, combined with force powers, will kill wolverine

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12
The Jedi tk abilities kinda makes it unfair. They can just toss debris and objects in the area like bottles, trash cans, dumpsters, small cars, etc at the street levels while attacking with their lightsabers (depending on where the fight takes place).

not to mention throwing away the street levelers themselves

juggernaut74
Well Adamantium is a earth made metal. The metal that is portrayed in the SW universe could very well be just as strong at Adamantium. I mean it has to be stronger than normal metal to be able to hold up a space ship at warp speeds. The technology in the SW universe is pretty advanced so I think that a saber could cut through Adamantium.

illadelph12
It took them time to cut through doors. How thick is the adamantium on Wolverine's skeleton? Is it adamantium laced or adamantium saturated/infused?

Arsenal
Originally posted by Scoobless
not to mention throwing away the street levelers themselves
Some of them might even get knocked unconscious by the force push like Obi Wan will in EPIII.

juggernaut74
Those doors were 4ft thick and took no time to stab through it and about 20 seconds to melt a hole in it. His skeleton is laced with a thin layer of Adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.