The lost Numbers versus The x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
the lost numbers are made up of

Sohmlum : A highly agile combatant. It's body is designed for high manouverability, using a lite weight serpent design. Quick reflexes offer it mastery of movement in it's environment.

The eyes of the Sohmlum are pupil flicker environment mappers; meaning the eyes move separatly from the head to map out the entire environment.

The Sohmlum is also capable of producing a 'bio glue', an adhesive that can be projected from the oral cavity. This adhesive is primarily used to render an opponent immobile during combat

Aptom :The Aptom was origionally designed to be a multiple form user on the battle field. The advantages were endless... a combatant that shifts to another body type (zoaform) as the need arises.

The multiple formshift ability was achieved by providing the Aptom with a large DNA sample, only using small samples of it at any given time. The body instructs itself to rearrange the genetic information in order to mimic other creatures.

Unfortunetly, the Aptom's reproductions are not perfect representations of those it mimics, usually being of less power output.

Dyme : a being who can become one with the earth effectivly controlling the suroundings up to a mile radius

AND THE X-MEN ..... well you know those losers

stormfront13
which x-men ther are tone of main ones

grey fox
ok how about cyclops wolverine beast and iceman there is everyone happy ^___^

chilled monkey
I think that the Lost Numbers would take this one. They are very tough.

One thing I'm unsure of; I know that Aptom can absorb other life-forms. Does that only work on other zoanids, or does it work on all organic life?

jinzin
all organic life.... ummmmm unless aptom is in his super stage.....any stage after he started absorbing hyper zoanoids I think the x-men could easily take this one. I know that they're resistant to zoalord commands but can the same be said for any of the x-telepaths? regardless. I think they'de probably get beat, they are nowhere near as durable or destuctive as the guyver and I don't see them taking this one. Although aptom version 5 would take this fight by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.