hulk or spiderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MarioX
hulk or spiderman? i like spiderman.

King Burger
I am hoping you mean Spider-Man with the Alien Symbiot
and the Captian Universe (name?) powers?

Otherwise, Hulk, though Spider-Man is faster.

Zahit
This is a fight that Hulk would eventually win......it would take a long time
as we've seen so often in the past between these two.
Peter did say to MJ once that he could find a way to beat Hulk, but
that would be through killing him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
This is a fight that Hulk would eventually win......it would take a long time
as we've seen so often in the past between these two.
Peter did say to MJ once that he could find a way to beat Hulk, but
that would be through killing him.

Peter Parker isn't known for over confidence so if he says he can kill the Hulk then i would be inclined to believe that he has thought through a plan to do it even if he is strongly opposed to killing anyone......... i'd love to know what it is......... maybe they should write a "what if..." where he has to use his plan

stormfront13
imo spiderman is extremley overrated. imo he loses BADLEY

Scoobless
in my opinion writing "in my opinion" or "imo" is redundant as almost everything posted on this site is "opinion"......... but he does claim to be able to take down the Hulk even though he is more than aware of the power difference...... i just want to see what he has planned

stormfront13
me too like nothin can take down the hulk

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure he would be one of the best guys to help take down Hulk but by himself all he can really do is dodge until he gets tagged.

King Burger
Originally posted by Scoobless
in my opinion writing "in my opinion" or "imo" is redundant as almost everything posted on this site is "opinion"

That's not necessarily true. Sometimes one can say
something that is backed by evidence, in which case
it isn't entirely "opinion".

Here, if I say Hulk is stronger than Spider-Man, that isn't an
opinion, it's fact (atleast comic book fact). If I say that because
of that strength, Hulk will beat Spider-Man, that that is a kind
of opinion, but one founded on an interpretation of facts. And if
I say that Spider-Man sucks, well then that is entirely a
matter of presonal opinion, with no bearing to facts (unless
Spider-Man is gay, ofcourse).

Scoobless
that's why i said "almost everything" instead of just plain everything...... 'cos i knew someone would respond to it and i wanted to cover myself from retaliations of any people who may have taken offence from it

King Burger
Originally posted by Scoobless
that's why i said "almost everything" instead of just plain everything...... 'cos i knew someone would respond to it and i wanted to cover myself from retaliations of any people who may have taken offence from it

Hmmm, clever.

savagerampage
The only way spiderman has a chance, and i mean only way is the fight like he had with juggernaut. spiderman was getting his ass kicked until juggernaut accidently walked into wet concrete which then harded. otherwise, it would only be a matter of time before hulk rolls up a daily bugle and squishes the spider.

LLG
In my opinion, Spider-Man. He might find a way to defeat the Hulk. I agree it would be a long battle.

ragesRemorse
I like Spiderman alot, but i am sorry. there is absolutely no way that Spiderman can beat the Hulk. Unless maybe we are talking about Spider Phoenix. LOL, anyone read that dumbass comic? Pathetic.

srankmissingnin
One or two thunder claps should rupture all of Peter's organs and take him out of the fight with out two much trouble

black wolverine
hulk and spidey have fought soooo many times and spiderman never loses and spidey is hella smart so spider would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.