Wolverine versus Enzyme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
http://guyver860.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/enzyme1.jpg

Enzyme has the strengh of thirty men , deadly acidic blood which is secreted from the tail,claws and mouth. (the acid loses some of it's potency on contact with the air)

It has sturdy durability above that of a humans and has multiple organs so it can continue living and fighting with even half of it's head blown off.

While it's ground speed is 0-60 MPH

Wolverine the canadian berzerker with adamantuim bones and claws high healing factor and sense of smell.

Who would win this battle ?

grey fox
OH COME ON there has to be some guyver fans out there jeez

chilled monkey
I like Guyver.

It would be a tough fight, but I think Enzyme would win. Just one thing; I thought that the enzyme only dissolved Guyver armour (enzymes are substrate-specific).

jinzin
assuming that enzyme's uhhhh enzymes melt everything I would say he's probably get the best of logan, He's like the size of a friggin t rex and has more strength than guyver. which btw is 100 times the strength of a man. If not. than wolverine has got a great shot at taking down the big guy. despite his strength and nasty teeth/tail he ain't taking shots from wolverine's claws very lightly. He'll be losing limbs left and right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.