Aragon V's Maximus V's Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
who is the best warrior? (i know it isn't a comic question but it is a versus and i want to see what you think)

three 1 on 1 matches and 1 free for all......... multiple voting is allowed ....... just like in an election...... big grin

Scoobless
D'OH......... i never put on multiple votes....... lol........

jinzin
oooooh this is a tuffy. I think the gladiator automatically loses because he's not a chosen "one".
so that leaves us with the two A guys. hmmmmmmmm Achilles is a very versatile fighter and fast a all hell, but aragon's a straight up badass. They both have no fear........for now I'm calling this a draw. but I'll think it over some more.

crazyspinz
aragorn and maximus are normal humans. achillies is a son of a god, he wins

who?-kid
Aragorn isn't a normal human being.

Scoobless
Originally posted by crazyspinz
aragorn and maximus are normal humans. achillies is a son of a god, he wins

i'm doing this without the mythical invulnerability....... i meant to put that at the start of the thread

Scoobless
as i screwed up the voting system just vote for the FFA catagory

illadelph12
Pure fighting skills still goes to Achillies. Give him a spear and a shield and you'll have a lot of dead people. If he knows he's vulnerable in the fight he'd be even more vicious.

Aragorn was good, but without Legolos, Lord of the Rings is only two movies instead of a trilogy. Legolos was Shaq, Aragorn was Kobe, Gimly was Mark Madsen. laughing

Achilles would be Tim Duncan.

Now, Maximus is skilled and battle tested as well, he was the highest ranked general in the Roman military and a champion Gladiator, but his tactics are something Achilles had seen all the time in his experiences. Roman and Greek warfare were damn near identical, so on his own Maximus, though very good, is outclassed by Achilles, but still better than Aragorn.

Aragorn and Maximus' best bet would be to attempt to down Achilles working together, then face eachother (if they can down Achilles).

If not, Achilles wins.

Scoobless
i think in an FFA Maximus could have the advantage

K Von Doom
Braveheart big grin

Scoobless
that would be William Wallace.......but i don't think he showed enough skill to be involved

Tron
Not comic related.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.