Magneto vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Hey guys, just happened to wonder about this match cuz it was an awesome fight in the X-men vs Street Fighter video game. Who wins in this fight?

BootlegBoys420
We be BOOTLEG!!!!!CHECK IT. M.Bison is cool an all but Mag will wipe the floor with him.The only thing he has to do is fly up very high put his fancy forcefeild up and is a rap for M.Bison.

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!! mad huh smart wacko

ragesRemorse
Sweet mother of pearl! what kind of question is this?

Blanka
m bison has a chance but will lose to magneto

Grimm22
A guy that gets beat in h2h no expression

Versus the master of magnetism What the f**k?

badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22
A guy that gets beat in h2h no expression

Versus the master of magnetism What the f**k?
Co-signed. And WTF is up with all the Streetfighter in the versus forum recently?

David_Richards
Originally posted by Blanka
m bison has a chance but will lose to magneto

No what he has is a suit of armor that is abotu 50% metal.

That means Snap, Crackle and Pop goes Bison.

Blanka
he didnt get beat in h2h it took ryu and ken too beat him.

Xplosive
M. Bison from SFA3 is powerful, but Magneto is more.

Apolloknight
Bison losses, but he should not be underratted, Bison is a poweful telepath, Not that it would matter because of Magneto's helmet.

Remember, he has that crazy "Pysco Power". I read the comics also, he has shown the ability to amp his strength and durability up, Teleport instantly, fire powerful Pyschic Blasts, screw with peoples minds, Fly, and produce force fields among other things. Not to mention he is a crazy H2H fighter.

Magneto destorys him on these forums, but I think it would be a decent comic fight.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Bison losses, but he should not be underratted, Bison is a poweful telepath, Not that it would matter because of Magneto's helmet.

Remember, he has that crazy "Pysco Power". I read the comics also, he has shown the ability to amp his strength and durability up, Teleport instantly, fire powerful Pyschic Blasts, screw with peoples minds, Fly, and produce force fields among other things. Not to mention he is a crazy H2H fighter.

Magneto destorys him on these forums, but I think it would be a decent comic fight.

In comic he also showed such power when he destroyed everyone around him in great range (even his powerful teacher).

But Magneto wins.

Arsenal
Bison is a good fighter and everything but he's no match for Magneto.

The-Judge
bison wins. he teleports over to magnet and uses a mountaindestroying punch to kill him

Apolloknight
Originally posted by The-Judge
bison wins. he teleports over to magnet and uses a mountaindestroying punch to kill him

You know I was just thinking about that, If bison could get a win by teleporting as soon as the bell rings and Judo Chopping his head off. Seriously, he has that kind of strength, not joking at all.

Dinkus Mayhem
It would then probably depend on Magneto's first move, if he raised a shield right away he wouldn't be beat in one punch like that.

Personally I don't think Bison would have a chance in this fight.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
It would then probably depend on Magneto's first move, if he raised a shield right away he wouldn't be beat in one punch like that.

Yeah, it would come down to who is the faster thinker I guess, too hard to tell.

The-Judge
yeah, magnetcontrol isnt to be understimated

K3VIL
You are understimating Bison.In Street Fighter II Victory comic series, where he isn't portrayed as less powerful than his other versions, he was able to use his psychic powers to lift HUNDREDS of ICBM, Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, and fly away with them.He controlled all the machinery of one of his bases like they were toys, from the doors to the missiles silos.He survived a combined assault of Guile, Ryu and Blanka, without ease, his clothes were damaged, just that.Magneto on the other hand is a force of the nature, but attacks like using the enviroment, manipulating gravity or magnetic forces will probably not work on him, and the fight will come down to blasts, punches and the better master on his ability.Teleportation isn't an issue here.
Anyway Mag will take this 6-7/10 but not with ease.

Acrosurge
Good battle!

M. Bison empowered by the Psycho Drive (SFA3) is no joke. This is Bison at the pinnacle of his power. He would be able to mount the best offensive against Magneto. Mags would probably still pull it out (easily, if he's at the pinnacle of his own power), but it would be a darn cool fight. The problem with the Psycho Drive is that it relies upon technology to boost Bison's abilities. The moment Magneto senses this, he could dismantle, reverse, or otherwise screw with the Drive machinery. As a result, Bison's power would be drastically reduced. This is pretty much how I see the fight going, after a few panels of fireworks.

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Co-signed. And WTF is up with all the Streetfighter in the versus forum recently? no expression

Tha C-Master
Bison loses, but it would be cool if so many Marvel fanboys didn't underrate SF characters. (ESPECIALLY the MA ones).

B dot Rob
No it's because comic Street Fighter characters suck

PS
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2289/z1gl4.jpg
LOZZLE @ how Balrog just shakes off the Hadouken like it was a bee sting.

Tha C-Master
What a moron I just posted him plowing through an entire building on another one.

You are dense for the following reasons.

1. This isn't the right thread.

2. The last scan you posted with Ryu getting ganged on had him distracted and he still knocked them away.

3. You got owned. And you know nothing of the current storyline, so you only come across as a hater anyways.

4. The hadoken being absorbed like that, (even in a low showing), show's that Balrog has high durability.

5. There are several street fighter comics. Malibu, Udon, DDP... so your showings are biased at best.

Please kindly take your ignorant self off of this thread. Your avatar and sig are very ugly, can you please get off of my comp now?

B dot Rob
LOZZLE @ CALLING BLOWING AWAY PAPER AND PLYWOOD THE EQUIVALENT TO A REAL BUILDING

Oh and LOZZLE @ me not knowing the current storyline involves Ryu trying to find a way to beat Akuma because he sucks and Sagat being x85 stronger then Ryu

PS
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/9549/z1xy8.jpg

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by B dot Rob
LOZZLE @ CALLING BLOWING AWAY PAPER AND PLYWOOD THE EQUIVALENT TO A REAL BUILDING So your only counter is LOZZLE and misinterpreting everything? Do you try to be this dense or is it natural. Paper and plywood, it was a building, the hadoken has gone through trees, rock, and even a blimp. So you putting a low showing that can be countered by several high showings means nothing.

Oh and LOZZLE @ me not knowing the current storyline involves Ryu trying to find a way to beat Akuma Wrong, Ryu is currently training under Oro who he lost to at the tournament, Oro is training him and predicts that he will be ready in about 15 years to beat Akuma (at his full potential), though it will be most likely less.

because he sucks and Sagat being x85 stronger then Ryu Akuma sucks? The one who has torn down mountains, comet, and withstood the bottom of the ocean pressure by walking on it? Now you are a hater AND a moron.

Sagat 85x stronger than Ryu? Sorry Ryu is 2nd tier now, he is far stronger than he was in the old Alpha days.

Ryu has beaten Sagat, so your argument is absurd, you are wrong plain and simple. Ryu is far more powerful than Cap, that is a fact, go learn your facts.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

Please kindly take your ignorant self off of this thread. Your avatar and sig are very ugly, can you please get off of my comp now?

C'mon man is there any need to be that insulting? He didn't insult you and regardless of wether he's right or wrong that is just plain rude.

Tha C-Master
His ignorance is an insult of it's own. I have a high intolerance for stupidity... it slips out sometimes. sad

And stating that he was ignorant (which he is), is a fact. He has very little knowledge of the material.

Alfheim
*shrug* Well yeah I can get like that sometimes but I usually get like that when someone insults me or is stupid conistently.

B dot Rob
So your only counter is LOZZLE and misinterpreting everything? Do you try to be this dense or is it natural. Paper and plywood, it was a building, the hadoken has gone through trees, rock, and even a blimp. So you putting a low showing that can be countered by several high showings means nothing.

rolling on floor laughing Do you read your scans or do you just skim through them?

WHAT COMIC ARE YOU READING THE ONE I AM SHOWS THAT RYU JUST CAME FROM GEN'S PLACE AND THAT GEN GOT KILLED BY AKUMA.

WELL OBVIOUSLY THE PERSON WHO KILLED YOUR FATHER FIGURE WOULD SUCK. laughing out loud I SEE READING ISN'T YOUR BEST SUBJECT. IS ENGLISH YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?

Are you kidding? Sagat just demolished Ryu twice. I can post the scans to both the fights since you clearly aren't up to snuff.

Oh and LOZZLE @ the thought of Ryu (a guy who gets schooled routinely by anyone worth a squirt and can't even beat a peak human boxer) being being stronger then Cap.

B dot Rob
His ignorance is an insult of it's own. I have a high intolerance for stupidity... it slips out sometimes. sad

And stating that he was ignorant (which he is), is a fact. He has very little knowledge of the material.

rolling on floor laughing

This is like GOAT material

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Alfheim
*shrug* Well yeah I can get like that sometimes but I usually get like that when someone insults me or is stupid conistently.

It's pretty consistent. Watch.

rolling on floor laughing Do you read your scans or do you just skim through them?
Says the guy who neglected the end part of Ryu being distracted and then knocking Balrog's thugs away regardless.

WHAT COMIC ARE YOU READING Speaking in all caps again? Is daddy spanking you too hard? laughing

I see that you have a reading comprehension problem, there are various forms of media out there, and only some of it is considered canon, what you are posting is not canon, and is only a spinoff, it's no different than an alternate universe.

THE ONE I AM SHOWS THAT RYU JUST CAME FROM GEN'S PLACE AND THAT GEN GOT KILLED BY AKUMA.

Well then genius, that's half the problem. That would be ryu in the beginning of his career, current Ryu is older than that. And don't you mean Gouken? That's Akuma's brother, and Ryu's adopted father/trainer. That happened when Ryu was a bit younger, before the SF2 tournament, and before Oro began training him.

WELL OBVIOUSLY THE PERSON WHO KILLED YOUR FATHER FIGURE WOULD SUCK. Ambiguous at best, you saying "suck" could imply he's lame in several categories, including likeability. Since this is a thread about fighting, I chose fighting skill and prowress. Akuma is a beast.

laughing out loud I SEE READING ISN'T YOUR BEST SUBJECT. IS ENGLISH YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE? With all the caps you are blinding my eyes with, it would seem you are shouting at the screen. When your I.Q is 30 points or so lower, (the standard deviation being 10 and the median 100), it shows compehension problems, and thus, one begins to look stupid.

For example you clearly keep messing up the page with your scans, when it was made clear you should reduce their size... sounds pretty stupid to me.

Are you kidding? Sagat just demolished Ryu twice. I can post the scans to both the fights since you clearly aren't up to snuff. Read why your scans will do you little good. You aren't even familiar with the canon storyline. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh and LOZZLE @ the thought of Ryu (a guy who gets schooled routinely by anyone worth a squirt and can't even beat a peak human boxer) being being stronger then Cap. The same guy that can break a tidal wave with his blast and demolish buildings with warping abilities... yeah. laughing

This is like GOAT material Seeing as your smilies do the arguing for you... wink

B dot Rob
The point being he was able to get grabbed and considered them serious threats whereas Cap laughs at chumps like that.

ATTENTION FAILED ABORTED FETUS:

VERY FIRST POST

Wow that's not right at all.

If you read the comics (which clearly you haven't) you'd know what I meant.

"Cupcake, how many dicks can your butt take" - BIG L interviewing the C master in 97.

Kid, I've forgotten more about Street Fighter then you know, I know what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, don't.

What have I learned today arguing with The C-Master, aka, the sperm that should have been swallowed...............................

pro-lifers are idiots

PS

http://www.haterz.u-mad.net

B dot Rob
PPS:

It has been stated repeatedly that nobody in Street Fighter (outside of Bison and I think Rose) has warping abilities, the teleportation move is raw speed. But you already knew that being the expert in Street Fighter that you are wink

Tha C-Master
The point being he was able to get grabbed and considered them serious threats whereas Cap laughs at chumps like that. You can tell by the way he knocked them away. I guess since you are stupid that looks like it's a serious threat, but who am I to try to understand what a moron thinks.

ATTENTION ABORTED FETUS:

VERY FIRST POST Too bad it doesn't follow the canon storyline.

Wow that's not right at all.

SF is a game, and the game's official storyline isn't correct?

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/idiot.jpg

If you read the comics (which clearly you haven't) you'd know what I meant.
If you could only comprehend, you'd know you were wrong, but you can't.

"Cupcake, how many dicks can your butt take" - BIG L interviewing the C master in 97.

Keep your fantasies off of this thread please.

Kid, I've forgotten more about Street Fighter then you know, I know what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, don't.

You've forgotten more about SF than I have? laughing What a moron, no wonder your arguments are so damned far off. I'm saving this, man you are so stupid it's entertaining.

What have I learned today arguing with The C-Master, aka, the sperm that should have been swallowed............................... You sure have strange fantasies don't you?

Tha C-Master
PPS:

It has been stated repeatedly that nobody in Street Fighter (outside of Bison and I think Rose) has warping abilities, the teleportation move is raw speed. But you already knew that being the expert in Street Fighter that you are wink Akuma... Dhalsim... many characters move at raw speeds, including Satsui No Hado ryu, whom he has currently surpassed anyways.

shin_remy
omg B dot Rob you are number 1 NOOB on this whole forum

to think, to GET IT EVEN IN YOUR HEAD!!! To SAYYY that CAP wins from AKUMA.

WTF!!!!

you are so happy with your udon comics, you don't even know the canon story.

besides Ryu in SF Alpha at the age of 17 was already dodging bullets and had monsteress strength.

you think they are average humans right. Well you are Wrong

1. Shin Akuma had World threatening powers that perhaps can destroy the world, he destroyed a comet a 1/3 seize of the world with 1 punch even that it is uncanon, he can do it.

2. Oro fights with One arm and shoot Spirit Bomb seize firebals

3. Gill is a semi-god who can resurrect his self

dude i have spend thousends of dollars on Sf, and even I have it wrong sometimes, and i'm willing to admit that, but don't let it go through your head with some comics mad

B dot Rob
Tell what, that he was about to get demolished by the guy with that bat whereas hitting Cap with a bat wouldn't do anything but make him look up your mothers house and ship you off to her for a good ole fashion grade A American spanking?

Sucks that this is a COMIC book board and it was stated to use the comic book version (hence the Udon reference).

Damn dude, how does it feel to know that your life is a joke?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. How does "I've forgotten more about Street Fighter then you know" get mistaken with "I've forgotten more about Street Fighter then you have."

Man I demand a shaking head smiley

B dot Rob
Originally posted by shin_remy
omg B dot Rob you are number 1 NOOB on this whole forum

to think, to GET IT EVEN IN YOUR HEAD!!! To SAYYY that CAP wins from AKUMA.

WTF!!!!

you are so happy with your udon comics, you don't even know the canon story.

besides Ryu in SF Alpha at the age of 17 was already dodging bullets and had monsteress strength.

you think they are average humans right. Well you are Wrong

1. Shin Akuma had World threatening powers that perhaps can destroy the world, he destroyed a comet a 1/3 seize of the world with 1 punch even that it is uncanon, he can do it.

2. Oro fights with One arm and shoot Spirit Bomb seize firebals

3. Gill is a semi-god who can resurrect his self

dude i have spend thousends of dollars on Sf, and even I have it wrong sometimes, and i'm willing to admit that, but don't let it go through your head with some comics mad

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Black Adam
confused

shin_remy
Shin Akuma
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9803/part15zx.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3664/deel27kx.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3491/deel32oq.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6982/deel43ch.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8531/deel53tt.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9365/deel66vx.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5784/deel7b2wa.jpg

Tha C-Master
Tell what, that he was about to get demolished by the guy with that bat whereas hitting Cap with a bat wouldn't do anything but make him look up your mothers house and ship you off to her for a good ole fashion grade A American spanking?

That's not what the punches of guys like DD and punisher say though. Demolished my ass, Balrog can ko an elephant. Now a normal guy with a baseball bat is going to do more than what Balrog and Akuma (though admittedly he was holding back), can do?

Now I know you're desperate.

Sucks that this is a COMIC book board and it was stated to use the comic book version (hence the Udon reference).

Sucks that you are dense and haven't come to realize that is why they aren't even allowed in the versus forum in the first place, now you try to validate wrong information? At least you admit you're wrong now.

Damn dude, how does it feel to know that your life is a joke?
Says the guy who is apparently in Chicago right now E-thugging... that makes you more of a joke arguing with one... man you're dense, it's so fun.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. How does "I've forgotten more about Street Fighter then you know" get mistaken with "I've forgotten more about Street Fighter then you have."
How does "you make yourself look dense" sound?

Man I demand a shaking head smiley

I demand this guy go back to middle school, if he isn't 12 anywyas. laughing

B dot Rob
Udon Ryu

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5495/z1tb6.jpg

Tha C-Master
This is just going to go on for days, I've already made my point that there are several types of media for different showings of SF, I really don't see how I am wrong here anyways, one person will use low showings to prove thier point, and another will usually use high ones. This really isn't going anywhere.

blind faith
A tough fight but in the end it would go to Magneto.

B dot Rob
When has Balrog exactly shown anything close to KOing an elephant? Don't answer because he hasn't -_-. Oh and BTW

http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=z1vt2.jpg

looks like Guns > Hadouken and we all know that bullets pierce threw Cap's armor just fine and Cap has NEVER beaten bulletproof (which Balrog isn't) boxers like they were nothing before

Sucks that you are dense and haven't come to realize that is why they aren't even allowed in the versus forum in the first place, now you try to validate wrong information? At least you admit you're wrong now

(insert shakey head smiley here)

(insert shaking head smiley)

Like what you are doing right now (insert shaking head smiley)

I demand this guy go back to middle school, if he isn't 12 anywyas. laughing

(insert shaking head smiley)

B dot Rob
This is just going to go on for days, I've already made my point that there are several types of media for different showings of SF, I really don't see how I am wrong here anyways, one person will use low showings to prove thier point, and another will usually use high ones. This really isn't going anywhere.

Try wiping Ryu's semen off your eyes and looking again. If your point was that you are an idiot then yes, you've made it quite clearly.

Oh and the key problem is your ONE high showing is Ryu blowing away paper walls and plywood laughing

B dot Rob
wait something you typed finally registered

Says the guy who is apparently in Chicago right now E-thugging... that makes you more of a joke arguing with one... man you're dense, it's so fun.

laughing

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

that's one for the record books

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Just one more

Black Adam
shin_remy....

for **** sakes can you please for once just post the links to images you want to people to see.

you think you would have learned your lesson after you nearly crashed Lana's computer with that tread of yours.

The-Judge
its easier to see when he does it like that

Tha C-Master
Most of your posts aren't ever really worth a statement or a response, so I simply narrowed it down to the parts that were congruent to this discussion. The sad part is you are so dense and you don't realize that none of your sources are really canon in the first place, and your head is so far up Cap's ass that you go and misinterpret everything that is put before you, you have to be the most unknowledgeable and worst debator I've met on this forum bar none, and that's saying something. You don't answer questions, you don't know facts, and you don't show canon validity, and I looooved how you never proved me wrong about Ryu's current storyline, which just further proves my point.

When has Balrog exactly shown anything close to KOing an elephant? Don't answer because he hasn't -_-. Oh and BTW The gigaton blow, maybe you should research your characters, head to capcomcomics.com or shoryuken.com for more info on that, your ignorance is as apalling as your arguments. Furthermore you contradict yourself (which means to go against), by putting something of him kicking balrog out in a blow? Too funny, funnier is that you're still posting from that source.

looks like Guns > Hadouken Wrong again, your stupidity is so everpresent like the air around me.

Ryu, Ken, and Akuma have been training for a long time they can amplify their ki/chi to superhuman levels. They can also alter the size of their blast, just like Cyclops. Ryu has the Shinkuu Hadoken (great vacuum wave), the Denjin Hadoken which is an unguardable stun wave, and the Shakunestu Hadoken, which is a scorch wave. When bullets level buildings and split waves, you come and tell me about it, ok?

and we all know that bullets pierce threw Cap's armor just fine

Further hurting your own argument. Ryu senses bullets and can weave in-between them, go pick up Alpha.

and Cap has NEVER beaten bulletproof (which Balrog isn't) boxers like they were nothing before So he's NEVER beaten these people you've mentioned before, so why are you telling me what he hasn't done? You really just destroy your own arguments before I get a chance.

Try wiping Ryu's semen off your eyes and looking again. If your point was that you are an idiot then yes, you've made it quite clearly. Here you go again with your fantasies, you can't even keep your entire point linear in the same post.

You've proved you can't spell, type, are a moron, and will continue to post from non-canon sources regardless, like the fanboy you are.

Oh and the key problem is your ONE high showing is Ryu blowing away paper walls and plywood laughing No I've had several, and they go right through your argument, seeing as that paper and plywood was Osaka's castle.

I bet you don't even know Gouken's killers before and after the retcon, if you did I would be mildly impressed.

shin_remy
B dot Rob

do you think Udon is canon ?

cause you don't know a shit, and you are doing very childish because you can't win

Is uncanon and if you go by uncanon story's, like :

Ken destroying a mountain in 10 days at the age of 13,

Shin Akuma blowing up a comet a third seize of the world,

M.Bison unleashing his power that kills his master and a big piece of a country, etc etc etc

grow up man, accept your defeat, and read the canon story, and no wikipedia crap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.