miss congeaniality 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeaveyROcker
what the hell was everyone thinking when they decided to make a miss C 2? i mean i saw the first one and theres no way that they could make a GOOD sequal to it. So how does she become a freak again and get pretty? the whole movie is a pointless waste of money.

-PeaveyROcker

TWelling4Ever
i agree, i really liked the first one, but they ended it like she was staying pretty with makeup on, doesn't make sense...oh well, i am looking foward to seeing it, i love sandra bullock, she's hilarious

Jackie Malfoy
I had heard some stuff about it some good and bad and so far I don't think it is worth watching because it is like the first one and there is no need for a second one.JM

TWelling4Ever
yeah i heard it's another bomb they have to find, is it true?

PeaveyROcker
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
yeah i heard it's another bomb they have to find, is it true?

i dont know

TWelling4Ever
oh.......

xXLauriëXx
wen's it coming out does anyone know?

TombRaiderGurl
i think it will be hilarious..im going to go see it!!!! big grin

TWelling4Ever
march 24 i think

SlickRick69
Sandra Bullock picks sequels that suck, it's just the way she is...

think Speed and Speed 2

now Miss Congeniality and the sequel that will probably suck.

what's next? The Net 2 ?
Demolition Man 2 ??
While you Were Sleeping... Again... ???
Even More Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood ????

she should just stick to one-shot wonders, and stop trying to cash-in on the 'sequel-mania' that has swept over Hollyweird

chez
The only reason for this sequel is obviously to cash in on the first movie's success - and even then, that movie was okay for a few dumb laughs, but not much more. It wasn't rocket science. It doesn't need a sequel.

One word: Why??

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by SlickRick69
Sandra Bullock picks sequels that suck, it's just the way she is...

think Speed and Speed 2

now Miss Congeniality and the sequel that will probably suck.

what's next? The Net 2 ?
Demolition Man 2 ??
While you Were Sleeping... Again... ???
Even More Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood ????

she should just stick to one-shot wonders, and stop trying to cash-in on the 'sequel-mania' that has swept over Hollyweird

laughing true, i didn't like speed 2

uma040
i cant believe my friends want to see it..u gotta b joking ya!! embarrasment

TWelling4Ever
LOL

Lydia_J
I saw the trailer and it looked rubbish, i hate it when they try and sqeeze sequals out of good films just to make more money, surely they realize by now that it doesnt work most sequals flop

hbanana
The one thing that's got me curious- Regina King. I just saw Ray and thought she was fantastic, so I'm curious to see how she does?

Darth_Big_Boy
I thought the first one was good. The sequel may be good but I'll wait to watch it when it comes out on DVD.

alic88
the trailer is so pathetic i dont know why anyone would watch that movie

Clovie
they've made a sequel? blink

Mainstream
to Clovie: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ichabod
i saw the movie and i thought it was excellent!!! very, very funny and highly enjoyable. i know a lot of people have doubts about whether a sequel would work, but im glad they made it cos we got to see the very clumsy yet lovable Gracie Hart (my fave character in the history of cinema!) again.

i thought it was just as good as the first. 7.5/10...it would've been a 8 if only Benjamin Bratt had returned.

xXLauriëXx
really? i might see it then..

TombRaiderGurl
i saw this movie and i thought it was a really funny movie!
i really enjoyed it, as a matter a fact i think i will go see it againbig grin !!!!!

Mystifier
What, it was actually any good? I might see it then.. Dunno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.