The most powerful Jedi ever! * SPOILER *

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I actually think that perhaps Mace Windu is the most powerful Jedi out of all the Jedi and Sith because it makes sense: in Episode III, Darth Sidious kills all the Jedi in the Jedi temple except for Mace Windu, who beats Sidious and would of killed him if Anakan didn't run in and kill Windu. But Windu is more powerful than Yoda because Sidious kicked Yoda's little green ass.

nazgűl-lord
sidious would've kicked windu's ass too but he was prentending to be weaker coz he was counting on anakin to save him
i'm probably the 1.000.000th person on this forum who has explained this

awain

PVS
Originally posted by awain
I actually think that perhaps Mace Windu is the most powerful Jedi out of all the Jedi and Sith because it makes sense: in Episode III, Darth Sidious kills all the Jedi in the Jedi temple except for Mace Windu, who beats Sidious and would of killed him if Anakan didn't run in and kill Windu. But Windu is more powerful than Yoda because Sidious kicked Yoda's little green ass.

-anakin kills the jedi in the temple...who the hell told you it was sidious?

-you dont know if mace would have been able to kill palpatine, as palps may have been playing possum in order to turn anakin.

-lame opinion thread as usual

nazgűl-lord
Originally posted by PVS

-you dont know if mace would have been able to kill palpatine, as palps may have been playing possum in order to turn anakin.

that's awain's speciality stick out tongue

awain
Originally posted by PVS

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... can't do right from doing ****ing wrong

awain

Padmé Amidala

Yeh but atleast Yoda survived it! lol

Mist
i sense a disturbance in the force.......something like a mod coming in and telling off awain.....could be wrong though...the darkside clouds everything...

Cascador
I see Awain is in top shape! lol

Padmé Amidala
The Force is strong in this one! lol

awain

Mist
we havent seen it yet, we dont know the full story. but i reckon mace is a kick ass jedi anyway wink

PVS
Only because Yoda has no honour and ran off when Sidious beat him but Windu fought to the end in any means necessary to defeat Sidious and would of done if it wasn't for Anakan.

so i guess you were treated to a private screening of ep3?
no?

well then surely you recieved and advanced copy of the novel....

NO?

well i guess you dont know then do you?

Darth_Duffy
Only because Yoda has no honour and ran off when Sidious beat him but Windu fought to the end in any means necessary to defeat Sidious and would of done if it wasn't for Anakan.

How in the hell are you talking about the movie in the past tense when you havent even seen it yet! clown

Darth_Duffy
damn you PVS lol

Cascador
running to a guy with only a small blaster and no force powers and than chopping his head off, is not really what I call honor...

awain
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
How in the hell are you talking about the movie in the past tense when you havent even seen it yet! clown

No of course I HAVEN'T seen it YET! laughing laughing laughing laughing
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Padmé Amidala
No need to overdo the laughing there lol

The most "powerful" Jedi is Yoda. Anakin could have become the most powerful if he'd kept on the light side of things messed

stefaan
All these damned ''who's better than who?''-threads. PEOPLE, WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER NOW!!! Who cares anyway?

awain

Padmé Amidala
Im not saying Mace and Obi-Wan arent powerful but Windu gets his ass kicked--- face it! And dies, Obi-Wan fled for the hills so never got a chance to challenge Palps, and he would've been killed too

Cascador
sigh...yeah Mace beats sidious...you probably saw a re-make of that scene which we totally haven't heard of...cause Mace gets his ass kicked by Sidious even worse than Yoda.

awain

Cascador
it's an act, man! Sidious pretends he is defeated to tempt Anakan (lol) to kill him cause he wants to turn Anakan to the Dark Side, but Sidious could beat Mace easily.

Morridini
Why all this discussion?
Anakin is the most powerful Jedi, didn't GL say that he is 200% stronger then Sidious and Sidious is already one of the most powerful Force users out there.

Padmé Amidala
Had Anakin been given more training--- yeh he wouldve been the most powerful

Darth_Nefarus
I'm sorry but, awain, you're a fool. lol
Yoda had more training, knowledge and skill with the force than Windu.
I mean, Mace Windu never became a Jedi Knight Light did he?
Besides, the official site even states that Yoda and Count Dooku have defeated Mace with a saber. Therefore, Dooku is arugeably more powerful than Mace, and what happens to Dooku? The Chosen one chops him down.
silly silly awain...

Darth_Nefarus
Oh, and by the way, Yoda doesn't leave because he has no honor, he leaves because he knows it will take a combination of his wisdom, and Obi-Wan's experience with Anakin to put Luke on the right path.

PVS
the official site database is not 100% canon...just so you know.

Stunrun
whens this guy gonna get the damn message!!!! people like this are seriously RUINING my time heremad ive had enough of these f**ks! im sorry miffed

PVS
meh...i passed anger and frustration a long while back and am now in complete boredom erm

Stunrun
im now on that stage lolerm

Captain REX
Awain's going to take a vacation for a few days... shifty

Once again, Mace beating Sidious is an act to lure AnakAn ( stick out tongue ) to the Dark Side, to side with Sidious against Mace Windu and the Jedi Order.

Yoda is certainly very powerful as a Jedi, Obi-Wan less powerful than him, however. Anakin WOULD have been most powerful.

Stunrun
lock him up closed , and throw away the key devil

Stunrun
i agree that Anakin is the most powerful, but it doesnt necessarily go to his advantage during combat with Obi-Wan. Anakin is more powerful, but Obi-Wan was more experiencedyes

bilb
Originally posted by Morridini
Why all this discussion?
Anakin is the most powerful Jedi, didn't GL say that he is 200% stronger then Sidious and Sidious is already one of the most powerful Force users out there.

yes yes yes

Darth Subjekt
Thank you! GL said in the preview for Ep3 on the bonus disc, that at the time of Ep3, ANAKINS IS THE MOST POWERFUL, but OB1's gay ass has more experience...and thats the ONLY reason he wins. That and he has to because of the story. I believe that if they had gone in order (1-6) OB1 wouldnt have beat him, but we'll neer see that so it doesnt matter. But Anakin is the correct answer. And if you make 1 more syupid meaningless thread, im coming to your house and tieing you to the bumper of a hummer and make you watch me rape your mother and cut up your little brother with a pizza cutter.......or ill just get pissed and talk shit to my comp and flick off the screen when i see your worthless threads on here.

Darth Subjekt
by the way....whats been up Bilb, long time......

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I'm the most powerfull......now close.

norrin radd
in my opinion the most powerful jedi in the movies is yoda, i agree that when sidious is fighting mace he is using that as a strategy to use anakin. not to forget they always mention yoda has the best, remember kenobi in episode 2 talking with anakin, you should be training with your lightsaber to become better then yoda.

the most powerful is probably sidious, then yoda, then windu. Of course anakin has the potential to be the most powerful of all.

Uber_God
Windu
Yoda
Obiwan
Anakin

Sidious isnt a jedi :P

norrin radd

Uber_God
*slaps norrin for the use of supershadow.com in a post*

PVS

norrin radd

Uber_God
potential

norrin radd
yes potential, unfortunately he will never become more powerful then sidious, but he is more powerful the kenobi, thats for sure

Uber_God
EDIT

norrin radd

Da_Guru
Mce Windu is not most powerful jedi Yoda is. Windu is the best Lightsaber duelist better even than yoda however if he is more powerful than Yoda then why does he have to block sith lightening with his lightsaber when Yoda can block with hands so as I said before Windu is better at lightsaber dueling than Yoda but not as powerfull with the force he couldnt be anyway Mace windu is 53 Yoda is almost 900 Yodas had a hell of a lot longer than Windu to learn how to master the force.

norrin radd

Da_Guru

norrin radd

Darth Subjekt
Im sorry but this topic isnt up for debate. It doesnt matter what your opinion is, cause GL already said who the most powerful is.....Anakin....so really thats all there is to it. Theres absolutly no reason to argue or say "what you think..." because its not gonna happen....Anakin is the most powerful, end of story, case closed end of discussion.....

and dont ever post a SS lnk again plaese.

bill9d9
Originally posted by PVS
sorry to rain on your parade, but supershadow is a well known fraud.
everything he says is bullshit. its all a lie.
but now you know...and knowing is half the battle wink

Yo Joe!

norrin radd
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Im sorry but this topic isnt up for debate. It doesnt matter what your opinion is, cause GL already said who the most powerful is.....Anakin....so really thats all there is to it. Theres absolutly no reason to argue or say "what you think..." because its not gonna happen....Anakin is the most powerful, end of story, case closed end of discussion.....

and dont ever post a SS lnk again plaese.

i said my opinion between yoda and windu.

and a little correction, GL said that anakin has the potential to be the most powerful jedi ever, twice more powerful then sidious, but he will never achieve his true potential ( i read his interview in vanity fair)

Darth Subjekt
ok go back and watch the bonus disc included in the OT DVDs. In there, you will hear GL say that "Anakin is the most powerful, but OB1 has more experience." So I dont give 2 shits what a magazine article said in print, im going by what the man SAID. The actual words that came out of his mouth. So again....no reason to debate...youre wrong.

Uber_God
but thats your opinion subjekt
others can say what they want

Mist
the strongest jedi is.....

me.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Uber_God
but thats your opinion subjekt
others can say what they want

what the hell?.....LISTEN TO ME, YOU MUST BE AS GOOD AS LISTENING AS YOU ARE AT MATH....ITS NOT MY OPINION DUMBASS. Gl said it....thats all that needs to be said....thats no where near what could be considered my opinion. Thats like saying its only my opinion that hobbits are short with big feet....no thats what it is cause thats what Tolken(spelling?) said and wanted. Anakin is the most powerful, as said by the CREATOR of Anakin, OB1 and the whole rest of SW. Go watch the DVD hi-speed.

Mist
i like dvds, they taste good.

Crazy88No.1
awain, you never fail to amuse me with these threads shifty

Darth Jello
I think this is how it breaks down:
Anakin has the most potential in the force
Yoda is the most powerful force user
Mace is the best swordsman
and Qui-gonn is the most attuned to the will of the force.

Mist
and me. the best all rolled into one.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
The Mace-thingy is open for debate!
(Unless an official source has it penned down somewhere that he IS indeed the greatest swordsman).

Nice list you got there Darth Jello!!!!

Darth Jello
he's unconventional, and according to the novel and comic, Sidious really is scared shitless under his blade.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Diving into Vaapad he's more than a match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juggernaut74
I read somewhere that Windu has a mysterious death. Meaning that it makes you wonder if he died or not.

Mist
i doubt it.......

LandoSpeeder2
Well, if he didn't die, it doesn't really matter since he's not in any of the OT's

juggernaut74
Well I dont really know for sure well just have to wait for May 19th. I read that you dont actually see him die onscreen, whatever that means. And normaly when that happens they dont usually die.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well I dont really know for sure well just have to wait for May 19th. I read that you dont actually see him die onscreen, whatever that means. And normaly when that happens they dont usually die. Well, people die in star wars. And if all the Jedi young lings and other Jedi died in the temple why can't Mace die? And like I said it doesn't really matter since he's not in the Ot, and Their isn't any other mentioning of him throughout the rest f episode III

juggernaut74
Same reason Obi-Wan and Yoda did not die. They thought he was dead therefore they did not look for him. Perhaps he died on Alderaan when the Deatstar blew it up, that would explain the disturbance in the force Kenobi felt at the time.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Same reason Obi-Wan and Yoda did not die. They thought he was dead therefore they did not look for him. Perhaps he died on Alderaan when the Deatstar blew it up, that would explain the disturbance in the force Kenobi felt at the time. No, all the people that died on Alderan caused Obi's disturbance. He dies, ok, forget it.

bill9d9
Windu is dead. The disturbance Obi felt was an entire plant of people dying all at once.

juggernaut74
No need to get tempered ya freak.

LandoSpeeder2
I'm not getting tempered, I'm just setting you straight.

Mist
mace gets pushed outta the window......so unless the camera follows him down.....i think it implies he dieswink

juggernaut74
I have a serious question. Do you think Maces death scene would actually do him in? Sounds like a perfect recipe for plot twist in some upcoming Star Wars novels that close the gaps between ROTS and ANH. Of course I could be wrong but its very plausable.

Mist
use spoiler tags please.

Darth Odious
Sidious kills the jedi in the temple? Where the hell do people get their information from? Anakin wipes out the jedi,TF, and Mace doesn't win. Mace also doesn't go out like a ***** either. Sidous is most likely the most powerful at the moment. I think the rumors about Vader being less powerful because he is more machine is nothing more than another dumb fan myth. It's only later that Vader becomes more powerful than Sidious. That is until Luke comes along who most likely becomes more powerful than both because of their old age and Anakin's lack of focus and conviction. His conflict seems to make him weaker. Not his frigging robotic parts. mad mad mad

Lord S
Originally posted by Mist
use spoiler tags please. I heartily agree...and thank the mods for adding the spoiler warning in the title. Sadly, the damage has already been done for me...I learned a little too much in the first post. sad

Batman316
Originally posted by Lord S
I heartily agree...and thank the mods for adding the spoiler warning in the title. Sadly, the damage has already been done for me...I learned a little too much in the first post. sad

on the plus side, believe nothing until you actually see the movie and even then be prepared for the 'Special Editions' to change it all around again wink

J-Unit
Awain You Are Crazy Everyone Knows That Yoda Is The Most Powerful After Anakins Fall...And U Say Mace Windu? Damn man...You Are So Wrong Why Do U Think Palps Wants To Kill Him? He Does Act Big Time Because He Knows That This Is A Great Chance To Him To Get A New Apprentice...He Wants Anakin To Choose Who He Wants To Save Because Palps Knows That These Kind Off Things Is One Of Anakins Weak Points

Red Superfly
That Has To Be The Craziest Name Of A Movie I Have Ever Seen J-Unit. lol j/k

Anyway, Mace dies. Deal with it.

TobyOneKenobi
SPOILER! SPOILER ALERT!

Okay read the ROTS book today and would disagree as to yoda being the most powerful, he may be old and wise but he admits his jedi learning is out of date and the sith have overtaken the jedi in power. Basically he realises a new jedi order is needed without his oldschool teaching and the fact he is being resoundedly beaten by sidious at the time enforces this! Anakin may have the greatest potential but by the end is one messed up young man who is basically killed in a fair one-on-one fight by an initially holding back Ob1 (not sure if Sids brings Anakin back to life or not, it's unclear).

Mace is one baddass fighter and definately does better than yoda against sids, infact his fighting style feeds off darkside attack so basically had a stalemate against the old man, his mistake was to trust Anakin, Sids's only advantage over Mace was trusting Anakin too, he couldn't seem to beat him otherwise and was getting a faceful of lightning for the trouble. I agree he was trying to convert Anakin but he couldn't produce one attack that Mace wasn't countering with interest basically because of his Vapod(i think) style.

I would probably pick OB1 as most powerful, he's the only one who really saw it being a bad idea Anakin being used as a pawn by the council and often comes out as being wiser than Yoda and he is one baddass fighter. Few can argue he was a better, more noble man than Anakin and he beat Anakin fair and square so simply...better.

Mace is the man I'd pick to fight a Sith Lord.

Luke is probably the most influential jedi, he converts Vader back to Anakin which restores order to the Galaxy and starts the new Jedi Order.

Anakin gets my vote for being the guy you don't leave in charge of kids who might ask "why aren't you a Master Jedi?".

Also the ultimate force power as realised by Yoda at end of ROTS is the at-one-with-the-force, luminous, being conscious when you're dead thing that Qui Gonn, OB1, Yoda then Anakin achieve. Sith can never achieve that immortality as they can't love anyone but themselves, looks like I'm f****d then.

Anyone of those 4 are most powerful in my opinion and for reasons stated above I would pick OB1.

Hope you enjoyed my rant!

((The_Anomaly))
this is very interesting debate, its windu really a better swordsman then even yoda? somehow i dont think so. it has been said that obi says "if u spent as much time practicing ur wit as ur saber techniques then you would rival master yoda as a swordsman" he does not say rival master windu as a swordsman. it is quite obvious that yoda is the most powerful force user (other then EU luke and Sidious). it is possible that maybe yodas style is easier to Handel then windu's style, for sidious. the problem is we have yet to see how sidious fights

COULD ANYONE WHO HAS THE BOOK MAYBE GIVE US A HINT AS TO HOW SIDIOUS FIGHTS>>>?????

anyways. we dont know yet, i personally think that Sidious was holding back in order to get anakin to turn, but i dont like to make judgements like this until i see the actual movie.

umraan
awain i have a question. you are a dumbass. nevermind kinda like a statement. big grin

TobyOneKenobi
According to the book sids fights using lots of force speed, he just looks like a shadow, a superfast shadow throwing lightning bolts and attacking with a lightsaber messed . Mace does do better than Yoda against sids but purely becuase Mace's style involves almost going to the dark side and using the dark side attacker's own attacks as defence or something like that, so he is basically the perfect foil to Sids but it is stalemate, neither gets an advantage, they each require someone to step in. When Sids goes outside in the wet he loses a bit of force speed and Mace destroys his Saber, Sids gets angry and unleashes loads of force lighting but Mace deflects it all back. Yoda can't do any of that and eventually tires of having to deflect all of Sids lightning, realises that he isn't really a match for Sids' power and runs (scuttles) off. In the book it describes it as the greatest, most powerful Jedi against the greatestt most powerful Sith and it's clear who the stronger is. Yoda may be more powerful in the ways of the force than Mace but Mace is the man you'd want in your corner against a proper Sith Lord. OB1/Anakin would've lost to Sids too, he's simply a very scary badass in a hood.

Red Superfly
Mace doesn't do any better than Yoda at all against Sidious.

When Palpatine is fighting Mace, he PRETENDS to be getting beat. He makes out like the Jedi are trying to kill him and take over, and thats when Anakin stops him by cutting off his hand.

When Anakin cuts off his hand, Palpatine "springs to life" (exact words from screenplay) and uses an almighty force to send Mace out the window like a punk. Take that fanboys.

Palpatine needed to "frame" Mace in front of Anakin. All through the fight, Sidious is screwing with Mace. If he realy wanted to, he could have thrown him out the window from the get go, but he needed to set Anakin up first. Once Anakin makes his choice, Sidious deals with Mace like he is NOTHING.

Sidious has a harder time with Yoda.

Mace isn't the superhero the fanboys think he is. He's still only human, and he underestimates the powers of the Emperor.

TobyOneKenobi
SPOILERs! Ok, I'm not a Mace fan for a start, if anything I prefer Yoda but you are simply wrong. At no point does it imply Sids is "screwing with Mace", Sids does not dictate any of the battle, if anything Mace does, taking it outside, inviting Anakin to step in. When describing Mace's style Vaapad against Sidious...

"there was still only the cycle of power, the endless loop, no wound taken on either side, not even the possibility of fatigue. Impasse. Which might have gone on forever, if Vaapad were Mace's only gift. The fighting was effortless for him now..." .

After the lightning reflects back into Sid's face: "That was when Mace finally understood. He had it. The key to final victory. Palpatine's shatterpoint. The absolute shatterpoint of the Sith. The shatterpoint of the dark side itself. Mace thought, blankly astonished, 'Palpatine trusts Anakin Skywalker...' ".

Don't you see? Sids needs Anakin, sure he engineered it to help turn Anakin but Anakin had already turned, he'd accepted that he needed Sids alive to teach him the life saving power for Padme. Sids was playing the 'I'm an innocent senator, don't attack me Jedi' long before Anakin entered the room, he just used Anakin to succeed, why not? it would help turn him so why not? Half the fight was fought without Anakin even there, how was Sids going to beat Mace? Lightsaber attack? Force Lightning? No, impossible, mace's style reflected anything back, to the extent that Sids lost his saber and the bones of his face were softening in the reflected lightning. No, Sids used what he always uses, treachery and cunning, he's a master at it. He needed Mace to lose his saber to attack him so he engineered Anakin to take Mace's hand, simple (for Sids).

Compare this to Yoda's "The truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known...just-didn't-have it...the end came with astonishing suddenness. The shadow could feel how much it cost the little green freak to bend back his lightnings...the creature had reached the limits of his strength"

Mace had none of these problems of weakening or dealing with lightning because they fed his own attack. Yoda went toe to toe and lost becuase he was less powerful, Mace doesn't go toe to toe, he doesn't try to match Sids power, he uses it. Yoda is more powerful than Mace but he's not who you'd want fighting a Sith lord more powerful than either of them.

DeadStar
The Jedi are lame. The book is fake and im sure george lucas would burn everycopy...lets wait till the film to see what happens...

TobyOneKenobi
Huh? Isn't the book pretty much canon? i.e. unless it contradicts the film it is true, though we haven't seen the film yet! but yes, let's wait for the film, should be a good one going by the book...

Red Superfly
TobyOne Kenobi, I am fully aware of that.

I am going by what the screenplay says, as that is what will be in the movie.

I'm willing to accept that Mace is the guy you need against a Sith, makes sense really. It is cool that he's elaborated on as a sort of "mirror" that defends by repelling the foes attack. That's pretty good.

But unless the movie makes it clear as to what is going on, I'm not taking a novelisations explanation as proof, as its validity is debatable.

TobyOneKenobi
Cool, I'm sure we can agree that they look like they will both be good fights, along with the Anakin/OB1 fight and even the Dooku/Anakin/OB1 fight sounds wicked in the book, hang on...then there's the grevious/Anakin/OB1...and the grevious/OB1....man this film's just one long fight!

SithKiller
Mace Windu is the strongest (proven) Jedi alive in the time of Episode 3 .....(as far as most able to fight the most powerful of sith) He would have defeated Sideous if not for Annie! Check out the screenplay....choke on it!..hehehe

joshjakep
this is so crazy. no one can defeat Sidious until you kill all his clone bodies, he just transfers between them, like luke does in the way off future after episode 6

ctsketch
thats EU not canon, and at this point he might not even have clones in the EU timeline.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by joshjakep
this is so crazy. no one can defeat Sidious until you kill all his clone bodies, he just transfers between them, like luke does in the way off future after episode 6

confused

laughing out loud

laughing

Darth Jello
Mace isn't the strongest, the reason why he almost defeated Sidious but Yoda didn't have a chance was because Yoda fought power with power, Mace just used Vapaad to redirect Sidious' own power against him. Mace isn't the most powerful Jedi, he's just an amazing fighter.

Cascador
I think it's obvious that Anakin is the most powerful Jedi ever...But I don't say he was the most experienced one...Anakin was even stronger than Sidious, that's why he wanted it at his side than rather against him, cause when Anakin would get his full potential no Sith would be able to defeat him. Unfortunatly to the Jedi and the Sith Anakin never reaches his full potential. That's why he is defeated by Obi-Wan because his experience and rage gave him a disadvantage and his passion made him vulnerable to the Sith. But when Anakin loses lot's of his limbs he lost lots of his power and than Sidious lost his powerful apprentice but was still happy with the anger he had and the ability to control him increased since he was dependant on machinery. In the Visual Dictionary Anakin is described as the symbol of the Jedi a hero of the Clone Wars. But Mace was always afraid of his friendship with Palpatine

Darth Subjekt
yes thank you! Anakin is the most powerful at the time of Ep3. All around power, not knowledge of the force, but power. GL said it, and you cant get much more canon than that. Ob1 wins because of his experience and ability to keep his cool. Anakin killed ALL the jedi except yoda and OB1, and Yoda only because he wasnt in the position to. He never was around him after his switch.

Now as far as Yoda vs. Mace....as said by Anakin, "...as wise as Master Yoda and as Powerful as Master Windu." Which tells me if they were to square off, Yoda would win in a "battle of wits" so to speak, but Mace would beat him in a sword fight. Lets face it, Yoda's gettin up there, and MAce still has his youth, but is strong as all hell. Now dont get me wrong, im not a Mace fan, i dont dislike him but nothing about him draws me to him either, i just think he's physically stronger than Yoda. Yoda just knows more about the force.

But overall, Anakin is the most powerful...if he admits that OB1 is as powerful as Mace, then OB1 admits TO Anakin that Anakin is more powerful that him (OB1) then you using all common sense and logic, you have say Anakin.

Darth Blender

Darth Subjekt
right......actually yoda IS beaten. He gets flung out the window and plummets to his death, but Bail saves him....pretty much the exact same way that Ani saved OB1 in AOTC. With a speeder, catching him in mid air. blah blah blah....

And also the phrase, "springs to life." kinda gives away that he was playing mace for Anakins benefit.

Fcuker
alright you morons clearly LUKE SKYWALKER is the most powerful Jedi...he had very little training annd was still able to take out the "most powerful jedi " Darth Vader. He would have taken out palpatine if he had recieved the training to block dark attacks. Anyway how can you say Anakin is the most powerful jedi if he falls to the dark side... mabey a strong force user but not a strong jedi

BKnight
yea, Luke brings balance to the force!!!!...by the way, what the f does that really mean?

Darth Subjekt
So Darth Vader is a Jedi? Obviously you're the moron, cause Vader isn't a Jedi at all...hes a sith. And no Luke could NEVER destroy the Emperor because only the chosen one can do so. And by calling us morons you're calling GL a moron cause HE'S the one who said it. And just cause he JOINED the darkside doesn't mean he's weak...he didn't fall to it, he CHOSE to do so in order to save Padme's life. Then after she dies, he has no reason to go back til lukes ass gets around him.

DarTh_PlagEis
I Think the most powerful jedi from all time could be Yoda D`Kana or Kaja Sinis because he is the supreme master from all jedi come and yoda could be by the prophecy

DarTh_PlagEis
Dart subjeckt you are wrong DARTH VADER IS A HUMAN HE IS A DARK JEDI CAUSE "THE SITHS" ARE A SPECIAL RACE

smoker4
Originally posted by DarTh_PlagEis
Dart subjeckt you are wrong DARTH VADER IS A HUMAN HE IS A DARK JEDI CAUSE "THE SITHS" ARE A SPECIAL RACE

confused blink

Darth Plagueis
Gah!!!! A play on my username...Oh, well...I'll just switch to smoker5....wtf.....

Fcuker
the quotes were supost to meen he wasnt really a jedi i just didnt explain ...im sorry for the misunderstanding

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"
all weakness

Darth Subjekt

ok so you cant spell my name right, and youre saying that the "sith" are a special race.......THEN WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY IN THIS MOVIE?!?! The Sith is the opposite of the Jedi. Go to the OS and look up Vader and Palpatine and Sidious, look at "affiliation" and you will see it says "sith".

Go refer and then report back to me....

astrofan428
I have felt that at the time of III until getting deep fried Anakin has become the most powerful Jedi/Sith. But once he gets ****ed up, I believe he is not nearly as powerful, or even more than that I dont believe he is as confident. I think that because...

... Before the duel with Obi Wan he tells Padme that his plan is to overthrow the Emperor because he believes he can, but because of his injuries he never does.

Darth_Janus
I'm the most powerful Jedi of all time. Why are you all talking about me?

Deadlyshot07
I think that Anakin is the most powerful jedi. In "return of the jedi" at the end he kills Palpatine. and he was the chosen one. he has the power he just isnt fully trained, and if he was fully trained he would kick ass.

Deadlyshot07
and it cant be Mace Windu because i was watchin special features on the DVD and the guy who played mace said something like "its cool being the second best jedi out there" so its probaly yoda he is like 864 years old any way and has been trainin jedi for like 800 years.

kiadimundijedi
Lame Thread

kiadimundijedi
Anakin Dah!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.