What's Your Favorite Clone Wars Episode?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stefaan
What is your favorite Clone Wars episode/chapter?
Just wanna know, mine chapter 14 wiht Unduli and Offee.

Morridini
I like chapter 20 a lot, we got to see so much more as it is twice the length then any other episode. And it also introduced Grievous for the first time ever.

Oh, and by the way.
This is in the wrong section, PM a mod to get him/her to move it to the EU section for u.

stefaan
Oh, yeah, i'm noticing it just now, got the wrong links.
Btw chapter 20 is my second favourite, really cool.

Master Shaak Ti
Chapter 20
Chapter 14
Chapter 4

commander gree
i havent seen enyone sad i dont have cartoonetwork but i heard it was a dvd coming soon do you guys know when it will come and where it will come?

Dan Skywalker
Chapter 20, Grievous owned those Jedi, plus it had a cool cliff hanger ending

henniestevens
I really like the episodes with mace fighting droids, some awesome jedi action. Further I always like the Ithorian using his Force Scream or some kind of trick and of course the part when Obi says: Hoot Kezet!! Hoot Kezet!!

masterkit
the ones with mace,lumy and barriss,Ki-Adi,Shaak Ti, Aayla, and Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Plus the first one

The one with Kit is pretty cool

Se7in
Chapter 20. The Jedi weren't portrayed as gods and weren't Force pushing entire armies. I just don't get one thing about the episode, why was Daakmen Barrek all alone deflecting blasters shots when everyone else was hiding?

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Se7in
Chapter 20. The Jedi weren't portrayed as gods and weren't Force pushing entire armies. I just don't get one thing about the episode, why was Daakmen Barrek all alone deflecting blasters shots when everyone else was hiding?

Maybe he was trying to get the broken ship where all Jedi was hiding. Then he contacted Obi-Wan and got Owned by Grievous

Se7in
Maybe. Just seemed wierd that everyone was behind some kind of rubble while he was fighting.

masterkit
well they could have been there, they just didnt die.

Tengu Man
chapter 12-13 with Mace Windu.

Darth Koroni
Episodes 19, 20, and 25. Assajj and Greivous were kick-ass in those. When Greivous seperated his arms I was going "Holy Dark siders Batman, they'ze screwed!"

JenR1215
The last one.... bc/z that was the only one I was able to watch, lol

darthsith19
I've only seen seasons 1 and 2. My favorite episodes were the Anakin vs. Asajj episodes. Very favorite probably being episode19 followed by 18. Then maybe 20 or else 9 or maybe 7 ro 12 or 13. Hard to say. But I think 19's my favorite out of the first 2 seasons. least favorite is maybe 17 because it was pretty much just Clones flying around or perhaps 16 because it was just Padme being a dumbass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.