FF vs. JLA 4 on 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
I did this one already and I made the JLA team too powerful so I redid the JLA team. Circumstances of the fight are whatever you guys want cause it never sticks to the original plan anyways.

Team one is JLA:

1. Batman
2. Green Arrow
3. Hawkman
4. Aquaman

Team two: Fantastic Four

nigel45
This is alot more evenly matched, but right now I'm leaning towards FF. Aquaman's telepathy would come into play, but I've heard that Sue is resistant to that if her field is up (is that true? Anyone?). Other than that, I think Batman could be an interesting match for Mr. Fantastic, Green Arrow MIGHT find a way to take down someone like Grimm (eyes?), and then one of the biggest problems is Johnny. I think alot depends on Sue's telepathic resistance, which would tip the scales in FF's favor.

stormfront13
yeah i am almost positive that her shield is imo ff

DarkCrawler
FF.

eleveninches
Rather evenly matched. Reed and bruce are kind of equal (bruce being more cunning and a better fighter, reed being more intellectual).

Thing and Aquaman would be evenly matched if it were not for aquamans telepathy.

Sue could beat GA and hawkman by herself, allowing jonny to help with thing against aquaman.

FF takes it

Tony Stark
FF hands down.

Scoobless
for battles against the FF i'd prefer it to be a team with no telepaths as they don't have defence against it..... without it i'd vote FF, with it, probably JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.