wolverine vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
before you all go crazy on me,i'm not asking who you think would win but i'm asking if these two ever fought.
i keep hero wolverine took thanos but i won't belive unless enough people tell me it did happen or i actualy buy the issue

long pig
Wolverine (adamantiumless) managed to scratch thanos.
I think its rediculous but it happend.
dont bother with the issue my friend....no one takes that seriously.

whobdamandog
The only issue I recall Wolverine fighting Thanos was Infinity Gauntlet #3(or maybe 4..not sure)

Wolvie took him by surprise after Thanos had purposely powered himself down with the IG..in order to make the battle more interesting...

He stabbed Thanos in the Chest with both claws...which had no effect on him...and was then the little runt was quickly reduced to a pile of mush...

Victor Von Doom
Yeah IG #4. Wasn't much of a contest.

kgkg
Wov vs Thanos

damn , mebee i should create a Thread WOv vs Galactus next time LMAO.

For people that think Wov can beat Thanos . Grab some Comics.

Wov can't even give Hulk a fight how is he gonna beat Thanos this guy who ***** slaps people like Hulk.

jinzin
yeah he can't give hulk a fight....despite the fact that he has either beaten stalemated, and almost killed him plenty of times in the past. pffffft. whatever.
anyways beast boy vs. a fire ant would have been more interesting than this. thanos all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.