Obi wan kenobi is a child kidnaper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vader
What right did he had to steal Darth Vader's children?, he lied to Padme and then stole the kids.

Captain REX

Insomnia
Poor Vader...

Captain REX
How exactly did he lie to Padme? And he 'stole' the kids so they wouldn't die...

And boy is it ironic that you're username is Vader. stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2
Padme' is dead by the time he takes them, and if he hadn't they would be trained by Sid and Vader, why would Ben want that to happen.

Captain REX
Because the starter of the thread is trying to get attention. stick out tongue

smoker4
Its the darkside fathers for justice

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by smoker4
Its the darkside fathers for justice

Hahaha!

Jedi Priestess
And the hit threads just keep on comin...........

bilb
roll eyes (sarcastic) and I thought I was bored.....

ArthasKnight
Are you mocking him JP? Cause I think he's got a point!

Padme was tired of Anakin and she wanted to get rid of him and was obviously having an affair with Mace Windu but Obi-Wan found out! He told Padme "Sure, I won't tell Anakin and I certainly won't do anything with your children!" But he lied! He did tell Anakin and then Anakin got all pissed and tried to kill Obi-Wan. But Obi-Wan wins and then he kidnaps Padme's kids!

Obviously that's how it all goes down, you're a genius man! Great thread!

Stunrun
This guy demands custody of his kids, give em' back!

JERRY! JERRY!

erm just scram pal!

Ben-Kenobi
Vader....STFU, if anakin hadnt turned to the darkside and deicded to take over the known galexy's and kill padme then obi-wan wouldnt of had to take young luke.

lil bitchiness
JERRY JERRY!!

Let the flame fest begin...or not.

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.