Mythbusters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blalocklover
Well I just saw an episode where they test if torture really hurts (drop on the head.) That is: disgusting, perverse, sicked, freak and pointless.
I think most of the countries had sad episodes when someone used torture so I don't think it was a mature way to deal with that subject.

Another point they spend tons of money just to....

BTW until the episode mentioned this was a bizarre guilty pleasure

BTW Kari is hot

King Burger
Didn't see that episode, but from what you said, I agree.

But maybe they were screwing around, not being serious.

And yeas, I also used to like that show very much.

Darth_Big_Boy
Great show....love it.

Kari is a hotty indeed!

grade 3 ol
I like that show! watch it when i can!

They do some cool stuff to u no. Not just gross stuff

jnr hiphop
I like this show too. One of my favs.

flee the evil 1
this show is heaps interesting. i always tune in. i havent seen the torture episode though.

Konjammenson
Why does that gross you out so much?

Gabrial
Love The show!!!

Love Buster the test dummy.
But they really need to blow up more things and do actual damage!

saw the torture ep. was really good. it would have been worse if the water dripped into the eye!

PS
Flee the Evil1, love the pic of sawyer!!! and who cares that hes wearing pink...........Where you get??

BENITO
Originally posted by Gabrial
Love The show!!!

Love Buster the test dummy.
But they really need to blow up more things and do actual damage!

saw the torture ep. was really good. it would have been worse if the water dripped into the eye!

PS
Flee the Evil1, love the pic of sawyer!!! and who cares that hes wearing pink...........Where you get?? Busters the star

He's got his name in the title of the show

it's not Mythadams or MythJamies it MythBusters

Gabrial
laughing

Hee hee hee.
very good!
did you see the shark one where buster had to punch sharks and came up with chunks out of his arms???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.