Superman Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
I know its been done but there is never a concuslion

People need to think logicaly

Supermans Powers
Super Strength class 100+(depends on amount of solar energy)
near light speed
heat vision
freeze breath
nearly invunerable
flight
etc.
draws strength from solar energy

VS

Hulk power
Base strength of 100+(depends on anger
highly advanced healing
neary invunerable(due to healing factor)

Superman has to many powers for the hulk to keep up with

Superman could fly into the sun stay in there for 2 seconds then come back 100 times stronger before hulk notices and proceed to kill him

or

As hulk Tries to punch him superman doges(hulk's speed is no where near that of supermans) and what till he calms down then punch him in the face at near light speed with class 100 strength

what people dont realize is that w/ that speed and strength hulk would get killed w/ one punch
A punch at near light speed would be like getting hit with steel at near light speed

zachrivard
i want to hear GOOD reasons why u think whoever will win

black wolverine
here's a good reason superman is gay and hulk beat him in marvel vs dc already so why should we continue

black wolverine
speed is one of supermans powers but when in a fight have u seen superman go that fast never he cant go that fast and fight at the same time i saw justice league and superman hella slow and heAT VISON AND FREEZE BREATH would do anything but piss hulk off so reconize superman cant win all he can do is make hulk mad and make him stronger thats how he lost alreadys

hulk da man

black wolverine
superman already punched hulk in the face and it dont do shit and hulk bends steel like we bend foil

chris_63256
superman is hella slow lol what the hell hulk bending steel like be bend foil have anything to do with this.....Am I the only one who thinks the vs forum has turned into kindergarden class lately

juggernaut74
I noticed it also.

ZephroCarnelian
You're right Chris.

N this has been done before many times. Supes will win, cos he'sa got too many advantages blah blah blah.

RogueGambitdare
yeah superman would win no doubt in my mind

Tron
No, there hasn't been a conclusion, and being a debate, there probably never will be. But still, use the original thread to discuss this and bring your opinions:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9878&highlight=Superman+vs+Hulk

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.