Where does this picture fit??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EHmasterJedi
This pic is of Anakin on Bails ship ive been thinking and as far as i can tell theres no reason he should be on there at anything in the movie, he goes from the opening space battle to Corosant and he pretty much spends the movie there from what i now until he finaly leaves for mustifar, by that time i dont see why he wouldve been on Bails ship.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/EHmasterJedi/Aniship.jpg

BAILY
PUBLICITY PIC... that is where it fits.... shows parallel from PT to OT

EHmasterJedi
Do you think thats all it is that would be unfortunate, wouldve been nice for it to be in the movie. (possable disappointments keep pileing) sad

Captain REX
Sad? How?

The picture is merely publicity for Episode III...a teaser picture.

EHmasterJedi
It just should have been worked into the movie why show a shot like that then not have it in the movie i hate that its kind of stupid and very disapointing.

Is that a fact for sure i mean IT IS just a teaser?

ctsketch
its not a movie shot,....its just a pose....for a still picture

Jedi Priestess
It's 100% a publicity photo and is no way in the movie. Sorry but no and you probably should have posted that and asked in the completed shots thread instead of opening a new thread. smile

Captain REX
Indeed!

And they do stuff like that all the time EH...

bilb
Originally posted by EHmasterJedi

Is that a fact for sure i mean IT IS just a teaser?

YES! Anakin never steps foot on the Tantive in this movie AT ALL.......

maboy
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's 100% a publicity photo and is no way in the movie. Sorry but no and you probably should have posted that and asked in the completed shots thread instead of opening a new thread. smile

Sorry if my past posts have being tough and nonesensed. I apologize if i have been saying things that dont belong in this forum. This forum is for expressing your thoughts, in a logical way. Please forgive me.

Ok, what I want to say is, about this threat, is that I totally agree with the fact that this pic purelly publicitary and nothing else, I expect to see the whole conclusion of this saga being completely fluid with the current timeline of EpIV

maboy
And, I know this line does not belong here, but im not gonna open a new thread about it, I like the fact that Leia is named Leia Amidala Organa Skywalker. It fits

Obi-OneManShow
Where does this picture fit?

http://www.maarasuniverse.com/EP1/Dual_1.jpg

Stunrun
another Publicity shot ofcoarse

woman_beater69
I think he was being a smart ass dude. smile

Stunrun
nobody likes a smart ass!

j/ksmile

Obi-OneManShow
Wasn't being a smart ass, just illustrating his question.
I used to wonder the same thing the months before TPM... "when can Obi-Wan possibly fight Maul on Tatooine? He just reveals himself to Gui-Gon and then they leave..."

Stunrun
i know, i think woman beater is the real smart assstick out tongue

Stunrun
that shot would of been great in TPMwink

Obi-OneManShow
I totally agree... I was really looking forward to this scene... same as I was looking forward to Anakin roaming the Tantive IV corridors...

Notice also that Maul already reveals his double blades on Tatooine here

Stunrun
"Notice also that Maul already reveals his double blades on Tatooine here"

well spotted. Why didnt he use two blades against Qui-Gon?? would of had a better advantagestick out tongue

Captain REX
Maybe he didn't want Qui-Gon cutting the clumsy thing in half before Obi-Wan could... stick out tongue

ArthasKnight
He could've killed him on Tatooine though. For the sake of the plot though, he knew not to use twin blades until later. Maul couldn't disrupt the script, now could he? no

bilb
Dramatic tension, thats why stick out tongue

ArthasKnight
Or a case of not thinking ahead. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.