Galactus vs. DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
DC:

Doomsday
Superman
Darkseid
Flash
Orion
Green Lantern

kgkg
Galactus he can blink them all out of existence in second.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
DC:

Doomsday
Superman
Darkseid
Flash
Orion
Green Lantern

Galactus wins

CaptainStoic
Galactus

gogogadgetgo
depends on galactus' state. on average (which is almost always hungry), galactus wins 10/10

but near starving dead...like when he was slowly shrinking due to his hunger..well maybe 7/10

quanchi112
galactus wins this for sure.

Sandai Kitetsu
Galactus.

Sundipped
Big G eats them for breakfast.

Tenebrous
Doomsday

1. Galactus switches off the dna that allows Doomsday to "evolve" past all methods of killing him.
2. Bestows the Power Cosmic on Doomsday, and alters Doomsday's mind to view his fellow team members as supermen/imperiex/whatever

Superman

Galactus
1. absorbs all of Superman's solar energy, leaving him a husk
2. uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize kryptonite in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Darkseid
Apokolips is consumed before the battle, or any time during. Darkseid is formidable but he is no match for Big G. Omega Effect, in the only instance where the Omega Effect met Galactus, did not succeed. Darkseid gets transmuted to cosmic dust.

Flash
Flash gets teleported to the beginning of time, or banished to an alternate dimension/reality.

Orion
Galactus uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize Radion in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Green Lantern
Galactus uses his ability to telepathically probe and alter all minds he has ever encountered to disable the GL's will to fight.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Tenebrous
1. Galactus switches off the dna that allows Doomsday to "evolve" past all methods of killing him.
2. Bestows the Power Cosmic on Doomsday, and alters Doomsday's mind to view his fellow team members as supermen/imperiex/whatever

Galactus
1. absorbs all of Superman's solar energy, leaving him a husk
2. uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize kryptonite in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Apokolips is consumed before the battle, or any time during. Darkseid is formidable but he is no match for Big G. Omega Effect, in the only instance where the Omega Effect met Galactus, did not succeed. Darkseid gets transmuted to cosmic dust.

Flash gets teleported to the beginning of time, or banished to an alternate dimension/reality.

Galactus uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize Radion in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Galactus uses his ability to telepathically probe and alter all minds he has ever encountered to disable the GL's will to fight.

That's 2 much work. He just blinks em all out at the same time.
I must say that was very innovative tho. wink

Bol Gath
Big G FTW by the way nice post Tenebrous thumb up

Deathstroke
Galactus wins.

I here the phrase "blink them out of existence" a lot whenever Galactus is involved and I was just wondering if anyone had a scan of him doing that.

quanchi112
galactus is far to much for the combined strength of these dc characters.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Galactus wins.

I here the phrase "blink them out of existence" a lot whenever Galactus is involved and I was just wondering if anyone had a scan of him doing that.

He threatened to do something similar to Hercules once

DARKLORDCAEDUS
teh big g

KMC_Drifter
I don't know...if Sentry stalemated Big G...the team might have a chance

laughing

Hannibal-Lector
Big G... now who were the 2 anonymous votes for team

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I don't know...if Sentry stalemated Big G...the team might have a chance

laughing trust me the team doesnt have a chance.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
trust me the team doesnt have a chance.

Why? Could Sentry solo this DC lineup too?

By the way, I was just jokin' when I made that comment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Why? Could Sentry solo this DC lineup too?

By the way, I was just jokin' when I made that comment. sentry would get wasted by this dc team but galactus would waste this dc team. big difference.

savage hulk
Galactus no contest, he can destroy several solar system in one shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.