blade vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black wolverine
who will win

Next Venom_girl
I'd say Carnage based on strength levels, but... if Blade had some of the fiery explosives stuff he has on hand for hunting vamps... if he cooks him before he gets close enough it could be a win for Blade.... then again syms are stealthy could surprise him..... bah I say a draw.

ragesRemorse
If weapons could stop Carnage i'm sure the NYPD wouldnt need Spiderman everytime Carnage shows up. So i say Carange, what is blade going to do? His wepaons are not going to do much of anything, if he gets to close he is dead.

black wolverine
blade has a sword and hes crazy he can fight hecca good like cap america and he has hecca weapons so it all depend on wat he has if he has grenades he wins is not carnage wins

Saint Ramaeker
Blade has powerful weapons but carnage is fast and powerful. carnage has a really good chance but it would be a tie most likely.

black wolverine
yup i like blade but blade could probley beat carnage all he needs is sound and fire right.

al blade needs to do is to get a boombox and play some liljon and get some firey weapon then all blade has to do is slice the shit out of carnage

black wolverine
blade wins

srankmissingnin
I guess Blade would win by ring out if he played some Lil John... or any rap for that matter because as soon as that crap comes on Carange will split before he fills the need to bore it out of his head with a power tool.

black wolverine
true dat

who?-kid
Originally posted by black wolverine
yup i like blade but blade could probley beat carnage all he needs is sound and fire right.

al blade needs to do is to get a boombox and play some liljon and get some firey weapon then all blade has to do is slice the shit out of carnage
And in the meantime, Carnage will be reading the newspaper I guess wink ?

black wolverine
nope he will be dieing

Next Venom_girl
Carnage is extremely vulnerable to heat but limited tolerance to noise. ("How can you still be standing?" Venom to Carnage, Max Carnage) Playing rap music may just piss him off. evil face

MERCILOUS
Blade dies so fast in this fight it's almost not funny. Actually it's hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.