Yoda V's The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
mainly because i found this picture.....

I would think Yoda could mentally calm the Hulk into transforming, or at least into not wanting to fight..... if he can't i think the lightsaber could cut him...... would be interesting

http://www.swanb.net/SVRF/caption_images/green.jpg

who?-kid
Hahaha, great picture. Where's Kermit by the way wink ?

Hulk beats Yoda.

DigiMark007
Err...no.

Yoda has telekinesis powers. He lifted that ship out of the muck on Dagoba and could do a lot more if he wanted (if you don't believe me wait till Episode III...from what I've heard his battle with the Emperor puts his Episode II battle to shame). Hulk doesn't have the Force to counter Yoda, so Yoda throws him into outer space with the Force until Hulk suffocates.

-DM

P.S. I agree...really cool pic.

DarkDethbringer
Hulk is an unstoppabie force! not even a jedi master could beat him!

illadelph12
"Hulk is an unstoppabie force! not even a jedi master could beat him!"

laughing

Maybe not by boxing or arm wrestling with Hulk, but Yoda has other methods. I'm pretty sure a lightsaber could cut through Hulk's neck/arm/leg/chest.

Kento
Plus Yoda is to small, and fast for the huge Hulk to hit.

who?-kid
I don't think Hulk is just going to sit there. And he has been cut a lot in the past, but thanks to his incredibly healing factor, he's still around.

So let's assume the old one actually manages to cut Hulk. So what ? Hulk has taken worse. If Hulk touches Yoda even once, he probably will knock his brains out.

DigiMark007
You're thinking too physically.

He could Force Throw him to the Moon, or, since a true Jedi is a pacifist, he would probably just dangle him in midair with the Force until he calmed down and went back to being Banner, and then would turn him into the authorities.

-DM

who?-kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You're thinking too physically.
When discussing Hulk, you have to think physically.

Since when do Jedis "dangle" their enemies in midair just like that ?

Scoobless
even Luke could "dangle" people...... he did it to C3PO in RoTJ

illadelph12
Hulk: Hulk smash ugly incoherrent green man.

Yoda: Hmm, yes, me smash, you must, yes...

Hulk: GRRR, HULK SMASH!!!

Yoda: He-he-he-he-he...

Hulk: Green man dead!!!! Hulk is strongest ever.

Yoda: You have much to learn, young one...

Hulk: Hulk sma... (gulp)

Yoda: Such a waste.

Devil Hulk: Now, that wasn't very nice of you, was it...

Yoda: Hmm, longer this will take, than thought I did.

Devil Hulk: You muthaf*ckin right it's gonna take longer!!!!!!!!

And the battle continues. Yoda has a lot of personalities to decapitate.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
I wouldn't compare a third rate droid with the Hulk wink

DigiMark007
Yeah but compared to Yoda, Luke is a third-rate Jedi.

juggernaut74
More like honorable mention Jedi.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't say he can't, I only said it isn't actually a normal way to fight for a Jedi, throwing their enemies into the air (like they just don't care wink ).

What's holding Hulk to do a thunderclap ? This takes a fraction of a second, and Yoda will be knocked unconscious, at least. The only reason why Hulk won't do that, is because the writers won't allow it, and because we would have a boring and short fight.

Same with the "dangling"-part.

Scoobless
Originally posted by who?-kid
What's holding Hulk to do a thunderclap ? This takes a fraction of a second, and Yoda will be knocked unconscious, at least.B]

Yoda's pre-cognition would see it coming and he'd cut one of Hulk's hands off half way through the clap

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12

what the hell is Devil Hulk?....... i've never heard of him

illadelph12
Devil Hulk is a Hulk persona that is locked away (well, 'chained up') in Banner's splintered mind. He's Hulk's dark and self loathing part of his subconscious. Basically, an embodiment of every evil inclination Banner could conceive of. He's pure evil incarnate (or a reasonable facsimile).

He offers to help Banner take down Guilt Hulk if Banner released him.

Scoobless
that Banner is one seriously screwed up guy......... i would go as far as to say he's fu*ked in the head

illadelph12
laughing

crazyspinz

Yoda: Such a waste.

devil hulk never acualy exsited

but hulk over comes litle green man, or they chill and decide to beat up someone else...

Banner
Yoda couldn't handle one of Hulk's enormous droppings let alone the Hulk himself.

K3VIL
Ok putting Jedi or Sith against Street Leve Heroes, it means, from Daredevil to Deathstroke, from Batman to Taskmaster, even Spider-Man with his Class 10 Strenght would be a fair enemy, but going over is like writing a topic to murder the Jedi or the Sith in this battle.
Hulk is too much for Yoda.I mean, beings with powers far above Yoda's haven't easy contained the Hulk, i'm not a big fan of him, but the reality is that Yoda is doomed.Hulk's reflexes and speed are superhuman, and I have serious doubts that Yoda may be able to block telekinetically Hulk before Hulk becomes too strong for his Force Block/Hold defense.
Being realistic, Hulk's base strenght is far above that of every Jedi or Sith, ok they can land from an height of 30/40 feets without reporting injuries, but here we are talking of someone that goes toe to toe with Thor, with Superman, the Thing, Juggernaut, and many others.
All Yoda can do is calling the entire Jedi Council and even call Palpatine, Maul, and Dooku to help him in the battle against Hulk.

srankmissingnin
If Yoda manges to deal any damage before he is turned in to a grease spot on the Hulk's fist it will be healed by the time the attack is finish. The Hulk has survived atmospheric reentry and several nuclear explosions what on Earth can Yoda even do to him with his low level telepathy and telekinesis? Thread is ridicules.

who?-kid
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ok putting Jedi or Sith against Street Leve Heroes, it means, from Daredevil to Deathstroke, from Batman to Taskmaster, even Spider-Man with his Class 10 Strenght would be a fair enemy, but going over is like writing a topic to murder the Jedi or the Sith in this battle.
Hulk is too much for Yoda.I mean, beings with powers far above Yoda's haven't easy contained the Hulk, i'm not a big fan of him, but the reality is that Yoda is doomed.Hulk's reflexes and speed are superhuman, and I have serious doubts that Yoda may be able to block telekinetically Hulk before Hulk becomes too strong for his Force Block/Hold defense.
Being realistic, Hulk's base strenght is far above that of every Jedi or Sith, ok they can land from an height of 30/40 feets without reporting injuries, but here we are talking of someone that goes toe to toe with Thor, with Superman, the Thing, Juggernaut, and many others.
All Yoda can do is calling the entire Jedi Council and even call Palpatine, Maul, and Dooku to help him in the battle against Hulk.
I completely agree.

(PS don't forget to vote !)

who?-kid
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Yoda manges to deal any damage before he is turned in to a grease spot on the Hulk's fist it will be healed by the time the attack is finish. The Hulk has survived atmospheric reentry and several nuclear explosions what on Earth can Yoda even do to him with his low level telepathy and telekinesis? Thread is ridicules.
Same for you wink .

demigawd
Yoda's telekinesis is subpar compared to some of the people Hulk has fought and beaten. Yoda struggled to lift Luke's X-wing...

Scoobless
i love the way Marvel and DC fans call Star Wars fans "fanboys" and degrade their characters while the Star Wars fans do exactly the same to the Marvel DC fans......lol.......... i like both and read both...... once you've read more stories involving the characters you see more of their power potential and some of you might even reconsider your opinions....

to go strictly by film appearances, Batman isn't beating anyone, Captain America is a crap fighter and the Hulk takes a lot of damage from a single tank or helicopter

Jedi powers are actually very effective and adaptable to different opponents

Film Yoda from Episode 2 would beat film Hulk fairly easily

DigiMark007
Originally posted by demigawd
Yoda's telekinesis is subpar compared to some of the people Hulk has fought and beaten. Yoda struggled to lift Luke's X-wing...

He didn't struggle. He was proving a point to Luke...he took longer on purpose. Yoda could do a bunch of stuff but never "showed off" his power, a truly humble Jedi.

Did he struggle in Episode II when he stopped the massive chunks of debris from landing on him? Hardly. If we're crossing universes here (and, admittedly, its a bit stupid to do so...but then again what is this forum for) then we'd have to assume that The Force is throughout everything, and no one has been able to tap into it as yet (except maybe telepaths and telekinetics). The Hulk, then, regardless of power level, would not be immune to the presense of The Force.

In that sense, moving the Hulk, suspending him in midair, or stopping him from doing a thunderclap would be no more difficult than moving the ship or stopping the debris.

Size matters not = Hulk is in trouble.

-DM cool

black wolverine
those lightsbaers are hot it can probley cut hulks head off

but if yoda gets hit is ova but i say yoda would sill probley win

DigiMark007
And since when can Hulk regrow a head?

I know his healing is good and all, but that seems a bit extreme...."hold on...have to kick it to high gear...gotta build me a brain again in less than a minute or that Yoda feller will just vaporize my whole body with his saber thingy....come on, concentrate....hummmmmph! There we go. All better now! Now Hulk really smash!"

-DM

NinjaJJ
Yoda all the way!!!

Kento
Well Deadpool can regrow brain..But his is much better then Hulk's ain't it?? And

YODA ALL THE WAY YO!!

who?-kid
I still don't see how a low level telepath and an average telekinetic gifted dude (average when you compare them to Marvel characters) can defeat Hulk.

Hulk is probably faster than any Jedi, and only has to TOUCH Yoda once, and the fight ends.

ragesRemorse
I see some people taking this serious. So ok, what exactly do you expect a lightsaber would do to the hulk? Hulk is an unconscious emotion of rage, jedi mind trick means squat. or even so, Hulk is smart now, so.

Also,if yoda can jump around 90 mph why the hell does he need a cane, is it purely aesthetic?

DarkCrawler
Hulk has enough personalities to make population to small nation big grin

Yoda: "Calm you must, raging one."

Hulk: "HULK SMASH MINI HULK!"

Yoda: "My midget sense tingling is."

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Also,if yoda can jump around 90 mph why the hell does he need a cane, is it purely aesthetic?

Dude he tricks people to pity him. He only took the stick back when Obi-Wan and Anakin woke up in Ep. II. Have you seen those shifty eyes?

Scoobless
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

actually it's probably because he needs it...... he can only perform the type of agility he uses in the fight by channeling the force through his body giving him vastly increased speed and strength

either that or he's fraudulently claiming disability allowance

ragesRemorse
wonder what the galactic income is for dsability in the star wars universe is. I bet it's a shit load if your a jedi.

Draco69
The Cartoon Network Yoda is pretty cool.

ragesRemorse
Yoda was always cool, untill the end of episode2. Yoda raped me and stole mymoney with one cheap scene.

jrodslam
Yoda wins. The force is his ally. And a powereful ally it is. Yoda would have no problem holding Hulk in place. An x-wing weighs 1,000's of pounds more. But if the force doesnt work wich I doubt, a lightsaber should do the trick. For all those who think that it wouldnt cut through Hulk, you know nothing about Star Wars and need to read up.

illadelph12
Did anyone else catch tonight's (Wed.) episiode of Clone Wars on Cartoon Network? Yoda was tossing starships into eachother and lifted a whole platoon of droids into the path of enemy fighters.

I know it's just a cartoon, but damn.

Cosmic Cube
If a lightsaber does work, it won't continue to work. Hulk gets more durable as the fight goes on. Hulk has been hit by beams that cut adamantium, and shaken the effect off.

If Hulk touches Yoda, he will probably die. Then again, a thunderclap would be enough to put Yoda right out.

Darth Plagues
"Both green we are, though small I am, but size matters not! Kick Hulk butt still I can." Yoda

illadelph12
laughing

Actually, I'd take Yoda. I don't think Hulk would get the oppurtunity to lay a hand on him. All Yoda has to do is lift Hulk off the ground with telekinesis, then a force choke. Or he could decapitate Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
laughing

Actually, I'd take Yoda. I don't think Hulk would get the oppurtunity to lay a hand on him. All Yoda has to do is lift Hulk off the ground with telekinesis, then a force choke. Or he could decapitate Hulk.

Telekinesis isn't a definite. Hulk was able to overcome Jean Grey's telekinesis. The Force would have to be strong enough to actually choke Hulk. I doubt it is irresistable. Lightsabers aren't going to cut him, either. They are hard-pressed to even cut through steel. Hulk doesn't even need to lay a hand on Yoda. One thunder-clap, and the little green man is dead.

Zahit
Yoda's peace and serenity would calm Hulk down.
No fight happenin here. Just some lean, green, lovin' machines.....!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Zahit
Yoda's peace and serenity would calm Hulk down.
No fight happenin here. Just some lean, green, lovin' machines.....!

That sounds disgusting.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That sounds disgusting.

But funny as hell!

nimbus006
Isnt Force choke only used by the Dark Side.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by nimbus006
Isnt Force choke only used by the Dark Side.

Even if Yoda tried to use it, I doubt would it work on someone as strong as the Hulk.

nimbus006
yea thats another thing... i dont think the Force is strong enough to hold someone like the Hulk

Zahit
That sounds disgusting.
You think THAT's disgusting......?

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/4650/luke5.jpg

kgkg
Originally posted by Zahit
You think THAT's disgusting......?

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/4650/luke5.jpg
sick

Cosmic Cube
LMAO. laughing

Zahit
for once in these miserable times........no fight......just peace.

Creshosk
Lightsabers aren't going to cut him, either. They are hard-pressed to even cut through steel. What are you talking about? They cut through it like it wasn't there.

Originally posted by nimbus006
yea thats another thing... i dont think the Force is strong enough to hold someone like the Hulk It's strong enough to move planets and can deleiver enough force(forgive the pun it was unintentional) to break steel.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
What are you talking about? They cut through it like it wasn't there.

It's strong enough to move planets and can deleiver enough force(forgive the pun it was unintentional) to break steel.

Examples? I recall light sabers having trouble cutting through steel blast doors. Regardless, that isn't enough to cut Hulk. Nebulon's blasts are capable of devastating earth, and Hulk ignored a blast intended to kill him like it was nothing.

The Force in Yoda is strong enough to move planets? So is the Hulk. What's your point?

Creshosk
Examples? See when it swipes through a droid and doesn't fluctuate and just keeps moving?

I recall light sabers having trouble cutting through steel blast doors. It still cut through them and you have confirmaiton that they are just steel?

Regardless, that isn't enough to cut Hulk. Nebulon's blasts are capable of devastating earth, and Hulk ignored a blast intended to kill him like it was nothing. I'm not saying a lightsaber can cut through hulk, no way of knowing for sure.

The Force in Yoda is strong enough to move planets? So is the Hulk. What's your point? The hulk has moved planets? And no yoda hasn't either(to my knowledge). But the way you made it sound the force was not strong enough to use on the hulk.

It's more of general statements that I'm debating rather than specifically Yoda vs Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
See when it swipes through a droid and doesn't fluctuate and just keeps moving?

It still cut through them and you have confirmaiton that they are just steel?

I'm not saying a lightsaber can cut through hulk, no way of knowing for sure.

The hulk has moved planets? And no yoda hasn't either(to my knowledge). But the way you made it sound the force was not strong enough to use on the hulk.

It's more of general statements that I'm debating rather than specifically Yoda vs Hulk.
I'm pretty sure a lightsaber won't cut through Hulk. Hulk is durable enough to withstand beams that can cut adamantium. They merely broke his skin exposing some flesh. I don't believe a lightsaber is capable of cutting adamantium, or Hulk.

Hulk king sized annual #3. Hulk punches the earth from it's path of orbit. Marvel comics presents #52, Hulk destroys a planetoid with twice the mass of the Earth.

Cosmic Cube
Come to think of it, Hulk already overcame a force that was capable of moving planets from their orbits in Tales to Astonish #79.

Creshosk
I'm pretty sure a lightsaber won't cut through Hulk. Hulk is durable enough to withstand beams that can cut adamantium. They merely broke his skin exposing some flesh. I don't believe a lightsaber is capable of cutting adamantium, or Hulk. Wait . . there are beams that cut through adamantium. And we don't know what metals are used in star wars. We don't know if what they have is stronger weaker or equal to adamantium.

So it's all just speculation. For all we know the regular bots are made of something that is equal to adamantium and those blast doors are something even sterner than adamantium.

We don't have confirmation as to what material SW uses. So there's no way to compare.

Cosmic Cube
Wait . . there are beams that cut through adamantium. And we don't know what metals are used in star wars. We don't know if what they have is stronger weaker or equal to adamantium.

So it's all just speculation. For all we know the regular bots are made of something that is equal to adamantium and those blast doors are something even sterner than adamantium.

We don't have confirmation as to what material SW uses. So there's no way to compare.

True. When comparing the characters of two different realities, we can do little more than speculate. However, I doubt the blast doors were stronger than adamantium.

The logic for the blast doors applies for the Hulk as well. It is merely speculation that a lightsaber could even break Hulk's skin. Lightsabers certainly aren't capable of devastating a planet, so a lightsaber harming him is highly improbable.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk can easily level a forest with a thunderclap. Yoda isn't surviving one.

illadelph12
I think the reason the Jedi have trouble cutting through blast doors is the same reason why Wolverine would have trouble stabbing Colossus. It's not the strength of the blade, it's the strength of the person wielding it. With more force behind the blade it could cut through easily. Like if Hulk had a light saber or adamantium claws, for instance.

That being said, I remember when Logan was Death (Horseman), Apoc sent him after Hulk and he was able to stab Hulk in the throat and make him bleed green. Yoda may not be physically strong enough, but he can use the force and sever Hulk's head by sending his lightsaber at Hulk at a very high velocity.

Also, can the Clone Wars cartoon be used as a point of reference? The cartoon was what takes place between episodes II and III, so it's in continuity.

Cosmic Cube
I think the reason the Jedi have trouble cutting through blast doors is the same reason why Wolverine would have trouble stabbing Colossus. It's not the strength of the blade, it's the strength of the person wielding it. With more force behind the blade it could cut through easily. Like if Hulk had a light saber or adamantium claws, for instance.

That being said, I remember when Logan was Death (Horseman), Apoc sent him after Hulk and he was able to stab Hulk in the throat and make him bleed green. Yoda may not be physically strong enough, but he can use the force and sever Hulk's head by sending his lightsaber at Hulk at a very high velocity.

Also, can the Clone Wars cartoon be used as a point of reference? The cartoon was what takes place between episodes II and III, so it's in continuity.
It really depends on which Hulk you're dealing with. His durability varies.

Stabbing and slicing are two different things. Speedfreak has attempted to decapitate Hulk with his adamantium blades while traveling at Mach speeds. He didn't do much more than slit Hulk's throat, which healed almost as quickly as it was cut. Hulk could heal just as fast he was cut.

Creshosk
Also, can the Clone Wars cartoon be used as a point of reference? The cartoon was what takes place between episodes II and III, so it's in continuity. It explains why Gen. Grevious was coughing in E3.

illadelph12
Then I guess it depends on the dynamics of the blade. An adamantium blade and a lightsaber can both cut solid objects in half, but they achieve it in far different ways. Does someone have the specs on a lightsaber? Like the heat intensity, dimensions of the 'blade' like how wide/sharp it is, etc? I know the hyperbole is that it can cut through anything, but things like that are said about many weapons.

Creshosk
Then I guess it depends on the dynamics of the blade. An adamantium blade and a lightsaber can both cut solid objects in half, but they achieve it in far different ways. Does someone have the specs on a lightsaber? Like the heat intensity, dimensions of the 'blade' like how wide/sharp it is, etc? I know the hyperbole is that it can cut through anything, but things like that are said about many weapons. It varies from saber to saber.

Cosmic Cube
Then I guess it depends on the dynamics of the blade. An adamantium blade and a lightsaber can both cut solid objects in half, but they achieve it in far different ways. Does someone have the specs on a lightsaber? Like the heat intensity, dimensions of the 'blade' like how wide/sharp it is, etc? I know the hyperbole is that it can cut through anything, but things like that are said about many weapons.

I know. Apparently, the saber burns through it's target. Hulk's skin is incredibly resistant to heat, and his flesh is even more resistant. Gladiator's heat vision is hotter than a star, and it only broke Hulk's skin, and started to burn his flesh. The truth is, Hulk's durability varies. That was only the Merged Hulk. Savage Hulk's skin is nearly impregnable, and has withstood the heat of stars without breaking.

Off topic: Did Hulk fight Death Wolverine before or after he left the Pantheon?

Creshosk
I know. Apparently, the saber burns through it's target. Hulk's skin is incredibly resistant to heat, and his flesh is even more resistant. Gladiator's heat vision is hotter than a star, and it only broke Hulk's skin, and started to burn his flesh. The truth is, Hulk's durability varies. That was only the Merged Hulk. Savage Hulk's skin is nearly impregnable, and has withstood the heat of stars without breaking.

Off topic: Did Hulk fight Death Wolverine before or after he left the Pantheon? We don't know for sure if it's just heat from the saber. Molecular disruption is pretty nasty.

Cosmic Cube
We don't know for sure if it's just heat from the saber. Molecular disruption is pretty nasty.

Heat causes molecular disruption. It's just entropy.

illadelph12
I believe it was before Hulk became War Hulk. Apoc sent Wolverine who had recently become Death to confront Hulk in a field somewhere. A fight ensued (of course) and in the course of the fight Wolverine plunged his claws into Hulk's throat causing Hulk to stoop down in a defenseless position. Hulk was bleeding profusely and seemed badly wounded until he recognized "Death" to be Wolverine the "Bad Little Man who always tries to hurt Hulk" (and also Wolverine let his guard down in his own personal flashback of how he defeated Sabretooth to stop him from becoming Death and killing without conscious and now he was afraid he was becoming what he tried to stop). Hulk then grabs a large rock/small boulder with his free hand and smashes it over Logan's head before retreating. Apoc then teleports Logan back to base to heal up. I'll have more definitive info when I get home from work, this is from memory. I don't have any of my comics handy.

Cosmic Cube
I believe it was before Hulk became War Hulk. Apoc sent Wolverine who had recently become Death to confront Hulk in a field somewhere. A fight ensued (of course) and in the course of the fight Wolverine plunged his claws into Hulk's throat causing Hulk to stoop down in a defenseless position. Hulk was bleeding profusely and seemed badly wounded until he recognized "Death" to be Wolverine the "Bad Little Man who always tries to hurt Hulk" (and also Wolverine let his guard down in his own personal flashback of how he defeated Sabretooth to stop him from becoming Death and killing without conscious and now he was afraid he was becoming what he tried to stop). Hulk then grabs a large rock/small boulder with his free hand and smashes it over Logan's head before retreating. Apoc then teleports Logan back to base to heal up. I'll have more definitive info when I get home from work, this is from memory. I don't have any of my comics handy.

Do you have an issue #, ill?

jesserw21
who wins:?

Spelljammer
Anger fuels the darkside.. mmm.. Calm emotions Yoda must, bring you back to the light he will..

ZephroCarnelian
Ahem....

HUUUULLLLLLLKKKKKKK SSMMMMMMMMAAAAAAASSSHHH!!!!!

Thankyou.

Zahit
It wouldn't even be a fight.....

http://www.startours.jp/yoda_hulk.jpg

BobbyD
Ha...I think Yoda would be a calming influence on the Hulk. He'd have Hulk sucking his thumb. That's a nice boy.

newjak86
"Judge me by my size do you and as you should not"
Yoda has the force and could move Hulklike nothing as it is basically telekensis and he has moved things heavier before.
His lightsabre just as Adamantium can pierce Hulk's skin so could Yoda's weapon.
Yoda is faster and with the Force can see every move the Hulk tries and dodge it.
Yoda is no pushover.

who?-kid
Originally posted by newjak86
Yoda is no pushover.
Neither is Hulk. And Hulk has faced much much more dangerous enemies than Yoda (almost on a daily basis). Can we say the same about Yoda ?

Spelljammer
Okay, if the whole Hulk does not turn back to normal when not angery thing does not apply.. Then Yoda MAY have to actually care about this fight. But hardly..

The guy was able to make an X-Wing float from out of a bog hole man. I'd say the X-Wing weighs somewhere in the faccinity of four metric tons.. Hulk probably weighs around 600lbs. I'm roughly estimating here, but he's about 1/9th the weight of the X-Wing fighter jet. So Yoda could keep Hulk from even touching him. I think even a brainless twit like The Hulk knows to give up when he countinualy charges at Yoda but Yoda telekeniticaly pushes him intosomething several miles away.

And if that doesn't work, Yoda could use The Force to put Hulk to sleep, or better yet, do what Dr. Strange did and make him believe he's already won.

Grammaton
Psychics in the MU (who are alot more powerful than anyone in Star Wars) cant handle the Hulk most of the time - although Yoda is tough...he is not tough enough to take out the Hulk.

who?-kid
Maybe... but you assume that Yoda will attack first, and Hulk will just stand there.

What if... Hulks jumps at Yoda ? Don't forget Hulk is also very fast, and Yoda can not survive any blow, kick or punch of Hulk. Hulk also can do his famous thunderclap - with those big ears of his, Yoda will surely feel it. Or he can just blow him away.

Arahan
They wont fight. Yoda is green and Hulk too. So Hulk would think Yoda is his Grandffather. Yoda would think the same. So they live together in peace and harmony.

BobbyD
They wont fight. Yoda is green and Hulk too. So Hulk would think Yoda is his Grandffather. Yoda would think the same. So they live together in peace and harmony.

Right on.

Wickerman
Which Yoda is it? Movie (Canon) one, or EU (Expanded Universe) one? if it's Canon one, spelljamer has a point. If it's Clone Wars (EU) one, Hulk......doesn't........stand.........a.........chance.

If you've watched the Clone Wars, especially, the last few episodes....you'll know what i mean.

~wickerman~

jplatinum
Yoda can manipulate the hulk back to banner,
manipulate the hulk to fight himself,
stab him with the lightsaber when hulk charges him(hulk's own momentum would cause the lightsaber to stab through him.)
Yoda could even force choke him with his own energy.
If hulk gets within grabbin' distance of him, its gameover for the little man.
Draw, for now.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jplatinum
Yoda can manipulate the hulk back to banner,
manipulate the hulk to fight himself,
stab him with the lightsaber when hulk charges him(hulk's own momentum would cause the lightsaber to stab through him.)
Yoda could even force choke him with his own energy.
If hulk gets within grabbin' distance of him, its gameover for the little man.
Draw, for now.

Dude, don't mean to offend you, but that post made less sense than a gerbil on crack cocaine sad

How can Yoda manipulate the hulk back to banner?
He's never "made" someone fight themselves.
Hulk would get stabbed, Yoda would be trampled. Hulk regenerates, Yoda is fertilizer.
force choke might work, only i haven't seen Yoda actually force choke. And whether he'd be strong enough to contain Hulk's rage is unknown.....seen how he bursts out of IW's bubbles?

~wickerman~

olympian
Hulk will like little green guy so much he wont feel rage.

Yoda uses superior speed and decapitates Hulk.

In the end it can be only one greanster in the universe.

Wickerman
Originally posted by olympian
Hulk will like little green guy so much he wont feel rage.

Yoda uses superior speed and decapitates Hulk.

In the end it can be only one greanster in the universe.

laughing it's the way you said the last sentence......laughing

~wickerman~

Thor Man
Man this thread is so calm and Relaxing..ooo smile

braz
Originally posted by BobbyD
Ha...I think Yoda would be a calming influence on the Hulk. He'd have Hulk sucking his thumb. That's a nice boy.

laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance hahahahaahah this thread's hilarious but seriously.....yoda'd take em' confused

pfffhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha NO WAY!!

BstrdMan
Let's see... Yoda's how old? 600? 900? I forget. He's had alot more experience, than the Hulk.
so "Neither is Hulk. And Hulk has faced much much more dangerous enemies than Yoda (almost on a daily basis). Can we say the same about Yoda ?" is right out the window.
Yoda uses the Force. He's taught thousands of Jedi, and is a grandmaster in it's use. Size doesn't matter to him.
Force use, includes Speed, Jump, etc etc... If he needs to, he can make himself alot faster than the Hulk. Strength is nothing compared to speed. {Though, if he got that ONE hit in.. it'd be HULK SMASH!}
Ahh.. And the LightSaber.. Put it this way..
This thing would cut through Adamantium like butter.
It's a molecule-thick energy arc. Not only does it slice, and dice.. But it cauterizes as well.
So if Hulk, say.. Got his finger lopped off.. He'd have to break the burnt flesh in order to get it to re-grow.
All of this combined, if Yoda felt it necessary to put Hulk down, means you got a pile of pissed off green meat, charred in a few choice spots.

joesha28
Yoda wins even without fighting.

Wickerman
Originally posted by BstrdMan
Let's see... Yoda's how old? 600? 900? I forget. He's had alot more experience, than the Hulk.
so "Neither is Hulk. And Hulk has faced much much more dangerous enemies than Yoda (almost on a daily basis). Can we say the same about Yoda ?" is right out the window.
Yoda uses the Force. He's taught thousands of Jedi, and is a grandmaster in it's use. Size doesn't matter to him.
Force use, includes Speed, Jump, etc etc... If he needs to, he can make himself alot faster than the Hulk. Strength is nothing compared to speed. {Though, if he got that ONE hit in.. it'd be HULK SMASH!}
Ahh.. And the LightSaber.. Put it this way..
This thing would cut through Adamantium like butter.
It's a molecule-thick energy arc. Not only does it slice, and dice.. But it cauterizes as well.
So if Hulk, say.. Got his finger lopped off.. He'd have to break the burnt flesh in order to get it to re-grow.
All of this combined, if Yoda felt it necessary to put Hulk down, means you got a pile of pissed off green meat, charred in a few choice spots.

Depends on what version of Yoda we're talking about though.....We talking about Ep. 2 "jump around" Yoda? or Ep. 3 "Jump like a maniac instead of getting close" Yoda? or Dagobah Yoda who's 5 minutes away from kickin the ol' bucket from natural causes? sad

~wickerman~

who?-kid
Originally posted by BstrdMan
Okay. Care to give me some names of these ultra powerful and dangerous enemies Yoda has faced and beaten ? Don't bother giving me less than 50 names.

First of all, that's what you say. You have no way to prove it.

Second, being stabbed by a lightsabre would only make Hulk more angry and thus stronger.

Third, Hulks healing factor surpasses that of Wolverine... he has been wounded before, and much worse than a freaking lightsabre.

Fourth, Hulk has a much greater range than Yoda. If Yoda with his little arms can come close enough to hurt Hulk (try to hurt Hulk), he's in for some pain...

Wickerman

Okay. Care to give me some names of these ultra powerful and dangerous enemies Yoda has faced and beaten ? Don't bother giving me less than 50 names.

Second, being stabbed by a lightsabre would only make Hulk more angry and thus stronger.

Third, Hulks healing factor surpasses that of Wolverine... he has been wounded before, and much worse than a freaking lightsabre.

Fourth, Hulk has a much greater range than Yoda. If Yoda with his little arms can come close enough to hurt Hulk (try to hurt Hulk), he's in for some pain...

Agreed. Which is why i'd like to know which yoda we're talking about. If we're talking about CW Yoda, then Hulk MIGHT lose, simply by being KO'd.

~wickerman~

Scoobless
http://members.fortunecity.com/jonstryder/hulk_and_yoda.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347482&highlight=yoda+hulk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331383&highlight=yoda+hulk

jplatinum
Hate to kick the legs out from under you mr. Wicker.
However, Yoda would not be trampled by hulk charging him cause hulk would not touch him if he sticks the lightsaber straight out and hulk runs onto it.
Hulk would instantly feel a lightsaber go through his body into his internal organs.

Oh, and how did my sentence not make sense oh great master of the furniture arts?
Yoda has the power to manipulate feeble minded (and some strong-minded people), Hulk is feeble-minded, very feeble minded and so suseptible to being brain-washed by master yoda.
Therefore, why couldn't yoda make him fight himself.

I'm still waitin' for your answer.

"Enlighten me with your knowledge oh great one, so that I may become like wicker."

Not!!!!!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jrodslam
Yoda wins.

Scoobless
merge

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364185&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331383&highlight=yoda+hulk

Scoobless
more Yoda V's Hulk for everyone

DigiMark007
Triple Merged! Three times the green goodness!

Wickerman
Originally posted by jplatinum
Hate to kick the legs out from under you mr. Wicker.
However, Yoda would not be trampled by hulk charging him cause hulk would not touch him if he sticks the lightsaber straight out and hulk runs onto it.
Hulk would instantly feel a lightsaber go through his body into his internal organs.

Oh, and how did my sentence not make sense oh great master of the furniture arts?
Yoda has the power to manipulate feeble minded (and some strong-minded people), Hulk is feeble-minded, very feeble minded and so suseptible to being brain-washed by master yoda.
Therefore, why couldn't yoda make him fight himself.

I'm still waitin' for your answer.

"Enlighten me with your knowledge oh great one, so that I may become like wicker."

Not!!!!!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

If Yoda sticks the lightsaber straight out, Hulk runs straight into it.....sure......now....there's two things:

1. The saber cuts and burns....cauterises the place of the cut. Its no thicker than say 3 inches.....but specialists in SW would know this better. Hulk's regeneration is incredible. Do you really think simply getting something stuck in him will stop an enraged Hulk? Cause i sure don't.

2. inertia. At the speed the Hulk might be going, i truly doubt sticking a lightsaber out (just like that) would stop the advancing behemoth.

it didn't make sense, because you were making it seem oh so easy when it obviously wouldn't be oh so easy.
Yoda can as any Jedi affect the weak-minded.

1. It is a telepathic attack. Although i don't have any scanned evidence, i'm sure i've seen Hulk get attacked with powerful telepathic attacks before and not change back to Bruce banner. If you like, i'll ask around in the Hulk forum for some scans.

2. It affects weak-minded people. That's another way of saying it works on people with low will power. And hulk has plenty of will power. Now...you could argue that that actually means it's low level telepathy, but that would not only hurt your argument, but be wrong.

So.....i don't see Yoda making Hulk fight himself any time soon.

The other points made in the previous post have been answered in my reply to it.

Aww......wait.....was......was that an attempt at sarcasm? wait....it...it was wasn't it? Oh......that's sad sad

~wickerman~

jplatinum
I like your persistance , but I'm afraid that
You got it wrong.
Weak-minded didn't mean weak-willed, it meant "stupid" or "low-intelligence".
So considering yoda is likely to use his mind control technique he could use it on hulk before hulk really got mad.
It could work.
You disputing that is like saying an armor-piercing round can't penetrate a playind card made of paper.

Oh, and Yes I am aware of hulk's insane healing factor, but he would still pause and be hurt by a ****in' light-saber goin' into his vital organs like his heart or lung.

"Hulk...can't..can't breathe...what you...did..did. to Hulk?"

"My light-saber you took and did it to yourself, young Hulk."

"Yoda, Don't **** with, motha-****a."

jplatinum
"Got damn, he choke the shit out of hisself."

BstrdMan

Ahh.. If only I could. But, Yoda's background hasn't been completely written. We only got Lucas to work with.. While Hulk has had a multitude of writers.

As for proof?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightsaber
A lightsaber can cut through virtually anything (blast doors and enemies alike) except another lightsaber blade (because of the other force field) and other energy fields of sufficent power (such as the reactor shields seen in Episode I).

There's more listed there.

Hit_and_Miss
its the force.... he could probably heal banner from the hulk

joesha28
Yoda could train hulk in the jedi ways....... hulk gets seduce by the darkside and becomes sith lord called Darth War!!!

Orestes
Jedi are incredibly overrated, when in fact they're at best low-level metahhumans. VERY low-level. Their mental tricks only work on the weak-minded anyway, but in forums you suddenly see them with psychic powers on par with Charles Xavier ... rofl

No but seriously, this is a stupid fight. Yoda has less than no chance against Hulk. One-hundred Yodas all working in concert might ... MIGHT ... be able to stop Hulk before he became too strong to stop.

Maybe.

A better fight for Yoda would be someone like say Deathstroke, who nevertheless would also own his green butt after a fairly prolonged battle. wink

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wickerman
If Yoda sticks the lightsaber straight out, Hulk runs straight into it.....sure......now....there's two things:

1. The saber cuts and burns....cauterises the place of the cut. Its no thicker than say 3 inches.....but specialists in SW would know this better. Hulk's regeneration is incredible. Do you really think simply getting something stuck in him will stop an enraged Hulk? Cause i sure don't. The only way it'd get stuck is if it was the handle or if it was being held there by the force. . . there's no logical way other than that for a saber to stick in something it peirced. . .

Most are equipeed with a deadman switch. . . unless the button is held down, it will turn off right away.

The ones that aren't. . . how would hulks body hold the energy blade?

This is of course assuming they can cut him in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.