Tyrant vs this group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Tyrant beat down a pretty powerful group consisting of Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede. Although Terrax and Morg were fighting each other rather than teaming up against Tyrant.

How would Tyrant do against a slightly more versatile combined DC/Marvel group including Dr Strange, Firestorm, Quasar, Thor, Blackbolt, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Loki and led by Warlock.

Tyrant would be in the same power level as he was when he fought that original group.

demigawd
I think that team could definitely take him. Strange is always the difference maker because a lot of characters have problems with magic. Overall, the team has a little too much firepower and diversity for even Tyrant.

kgkg
Tyrant the group he beated is stonger than the group he will be going agaisn't.

They will need some major plan to beat him.

I see a win for Tyrant

bigbran
yeah right tyrant was holding back against that group(actully playing) if he tries at all, i see a bloodbath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.