Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starwing
Hello everyone!

My name is Starwing and I joined today.

I love to listen to Classical music, just started getting into Jazz music, very much enjoy foreign movies (prefer subtitles), enjoy visiting the Art galleries in the area when I can, love all forms of animation (3D, 2D, American, Japanese, and Independents).

...oh, and I guess I can draw too.embarrasment

Hope to add some interesting, informative, and fun conversation. Forgive me if my spelling can be bad sometimes but I do make the extra effort to clean that up by keeping a dictionary nearby and making corrections whenever I can before posting and even after posting on a thread days after.

Hope I can share some good times with all of you here (life is too short).

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

King Burger
Welcome, welcome.

After a while, you will see that the last thing for you to worry
about here is spelling. Besides I saw nothing wrong with
your spelling.

Maybe you can use one of your drawings as your avatar?

Again, welcome.

starwing
Storm: Gracias, hermano.

King Burger : Thanks for the welcome, King Burger. Yeah, this is probably the first forum I've ever come across that has a spellcheck.

Of course now that means I'll grow lazy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nitro-swicked
welcome to KMC startwing big grin

Maya Zurak
Welcome! cool

RogueGambitdare
artist Hi. Welcome.

starwing
nitro-swicked: Hello nitro-swicked, and thanks for the welcome. Is that Dragonball Z in your Avatar?

Maya Zurak : Thank you, Maya Zurak. Although you shouldn't wear sunglasses indoors, you know? roll eyes (sarcastic)

starwing
RogueGambitdare, don't let me interrupt your painting. laughing

Thanks for the welcome.

Maya Zurak
*Hihi* are special sunglasses http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/lunette.gif
btw i like art too!!! ...and listening jazz music ^^

Clovie
hi, have fun here

RogueGambitdare
hysterical big grin

RogueGambitdare
k wink

starwing
Hi, Clovie! Thanks.

starwing
Yeah Maya, the sunglasses are so special now that the glare from them are blinding me. shocking

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by starwing
Yeah Maya, the sunglasses are so special now that the glare from them are blinding me. shocking *lol* yes i try to keep them as new-clean-shinny as possible as i can big grin
... and don't worry you just got that feeling for a few seconds stick out tongue

starwing
It never lasts anyway, does it? Nice to meet you.

RogueGambitdare, my favorite Patrick Stewart work is ST:the Next Generation. But it was also very cool to see him dubbed the voice for one of the characters for Japanese anime director Hayao Miyazaki's Nausicaa of the Valley Wind--one of my favorite animated films.

Awesome. smile

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

starwing
Thank you, Curran. Yes it will be exciting to join the KMC group pictured here: gunsmilieanimals_bunny2chairdevil

Corran
um it's cOrran!

Pirate Lover$$$
Who love's Johnny Depp.....I DO!!!

Pirate Lover$$$
Guess noone cares!!!

starwing
Originally posted by Corran
um it's cOrran!

Wait...let me get my eyeglasses...

starwing
Originally posted by Pirate Lover$$$
Guess noone cares!!!

We're busy having breakfast, Pirate Lover$$$. Sit down and have some coffee with us.

And thank you for the greeting.

Mr Parker
welcome aboard.Hope you enjoy your stay. smile

starwing
Thanks, Parker. (btw I'm a Ditko and Romita Spiderman fan).

Mr Parker
aw cool.Hey I looked through your profile and I liked the fact that you put down STAR WARS AND EMPIRE STRIKES BACK as your favorite movies but you did not list jedi as one.I am in total agreement with you. Jedi betrayed everything the first two films accomplised and ruined the whole thing.I cant believe there are some people out there who actually think jedi is the best of the 3. sick

starwing
Parts of Jedi is good, but a lot of it looks so awful. And I feel the same way about the story: a real mixed bag.

The first two movies are best! (and thank goodness Irvin Kersher, Leigh Brackett, and Lawrence Kasdan were all around for Empire Strkes Back).

Mr Parker
yeah the first 30 minutes of jedi started off promising enough but after that it went totally downhill from there with horrible story telling.You could also tell by the acting,they were all tired of it by then because other than Lando,FORD,FISHER AND HAMIL's acting was lame in that film and they did not share the same excitement they had in the first two films you could tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.