Batman & Nightwing Vs. Omega Red & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Battle takes place on a battlefield 100yds by 100yds. Enclosed. Batman and Nightwing have their normal weapons assortment they would have contained in their utility belts when on a random night patrol.

Death or incapacitation.

Who wins?

Kento
Nightwing, and Batman cause unless there is something to gain Omega, and Sabertooth won't work together, and even if they did not kill each other they aren't as good as a team Bruce, and Dick.

illadelph12
Good point.

Okay, added stipulation:

Winners are granted 3 wishes each with no limitations and get to decapitate Logan... smile

Kento
*laughs* Then Creed, and Red tear apart Bruce, and Dick then commence to fight each other on who gets to kill Logan.

RogueGambitdare
I say Bats and Nightwing lose. If they get a shot at Logan. They will definetly work together.

jrodslam
I agree. Omega Red and Creed both have alot of fighting skills. To be quite honest, I dont think Bats and Nightwing stand a chance. Omega Red and Sabertooth both fight X-Men alone and do quite well i might add. Wolverine has trouble fighting them alone. I say the Dynamic Duo last 10 min. If that. Red and Creed are just too much. Plus with Omega releaseing the poison fermones, Bruce and Dick are knocked out before they even get in range to attack.

fr0z3n
If Bats is given time to prepare (know thy enemy!), the fight would become interesting. Of course a battlefield fight is kinda tilted in favor of Sabretooth and Omega Red. But despite the Dynamic Duo's expertise and team-working, it would be difficult to take down the two huge monsters. Esp. with Sabretooth being able to regenerate from injuries (and being resistant to toxins), it could be a problem.

The fight would have been more even in a jungle or urban setting where stealth was possible (read traps). For as sharp as Sabretooth's senses are, Bats' skills ( and gadgets ) would be able to trick him and take him down.

However pure combat wise i have to give it to Sabretooth and Omega Red.

Ace Aku BAll888
Batman & Nigthwing will win

fr0z3n
the reason being?

Mainstream
Batman and Nightwing have better teamwork skills and have a nack for coming out on top..even with out prep time.

fr0z3n
You, by any chance, read Marvel comics???

Mainstream
me? tons of them..why?burlybrawl

fr0z3n
As in you know Sabretooth and Omega Red right? They aren't exactly your run-of-the-mill goons. Both used to be Secret Service Ops with extensive training. Though Batman (and Nightwing) may be more skilled at combat, the ferocious two still have good combat skills, more strength, regeneration (not sure of OmegaRed), OR's death spores, etc. And it's a battlefield (which i assume to be a plain flat ground/space). So batman's stealth tactics aint gonna work (which is how he would've taken down more powerful foes). And Sabretooth and Omega Red ain't that dumb not to see that B&NW are teaming up on them and they have to fight THEM and not each other.

Mainstream
Originally posted by fr0z3n
As in you know Sabretooth and Omega Red right? They aren't exactly your run-of-the-mill goons. Both used to be Secret Service Ops with extensive training. Though Batman (and Nightwing) may be more skilled at combat, the ferocious two still have good combat skills, more strength, regeneration (not sure of OmegaRed), OR's death spores, etc. And it's a battlefield (which i assume to be a plain flat ground/space). So batman's stealth tactics aint gonna work (which is how he would've taken down more powerful foes). And Sabretooth and Omega Red ain't that dumb not to see that B&NW are teaming up on them and they have to fight THEM and not each other.

okay..I'm listening...but you don't believe Bats and N-wing could overcome these two guys?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mainstream
okay..I'm listening...but you don't believe Bats and N-wing could overcome these two guys?

Nope. I think it will be a slaughter. Omega's fermones would dispose of them quickly. If that didnt work, sheer power and ferocity would be enough. Omega Red doesnt have the healing factor like Sabertooth, but hes pretty durable just for the fact that he's constanty taking slashes from wolverine in my book. Plus they both whoop the X-Men butt single handedly whenver they do fight. Their fighting skills should not be underestamated. Like i said before, I give Bats and Nightwing 10 min max.

Mainstream
okay...forgot about the death spore..if they had prep time to put on special suits or something ...Bats and N-wing could do it.

jrodslam
I say that the fight would last a bit longer. The Dynamic duo would have to have suits made out of some unbreakable armor that doesnt hinder their movement. Sabertooth and Red move at ninja speeds. Omega's tentacles could probably choke the hell or maybe even crush Bats and NW. And thats if he can rip the suits apart. The suits would have to also be able to resist Sabertooth's claws. I think that would make it tougher for both teams to win. If they can have suits that wont get riped off, cut up, penetrated, and keep them moving at fast enough speeds, id have to say that it will be a stalemate. It could go either way. But thats alot of what ifs though.

Mainstream
I see...logically statements.

Linkalicious
Batman and Robin win.

Omega Red and Sabretooth are henchmen. Sure, they are very powerful and deadly henchmen, but they are henchmen none-the-less. Batman and Robin use teamwork, an array of utilities, and arguably equal fighting skills to that of Sabretooth.

Sure Omega and Sabretooth are deadly, but no more deadly than say...the likes of Clay Face and Killer Croc. Nightwing isn't Robin, Robin is just a boy.

My opinion that Batman and Nightwing could come out victorious is just that...my opinion, so I'll reserve the right to say I could argue against Batman and Robin just the same as I argue for them.

Mainstream
I could honest see Bruce and Dick winning...I mean Bruce is tough and Dick is pretty hard..so to speak.

jrodslam
I wouldnt quite call Creed and Red henchmen. Dont forget that Sabertooth was a assasin for hire and Red is a walking weapon. Id say Omega Red and Sabertooth are just as deadly as Clayface and Killer Croc. Omega Red had to kill people in order to sustain energy. Kinda like how Galactus has to eat planets. And Creed? I forgot the comic issue and number, but hasnt he eaten people before? I have to find that comic, cause i know for a fact that hes done it. You also say that Bats and Robin arguably have equal fighting skills to that of Sabertooth. I really couldnt argue with you much on that point, but Omega Red's fighting skills are above those of Sabertooth's. Thus the battle tips in the villains favor. IMO that is.

illadelph12
laughing

LordFear
I argue for Bats and Night.
Their teamwork skills are among the most deadly combos known to comix. Bats is not gonna lose his head when Creed goes berseker on him. Just like Logan they tire after their berseker rage whines down, that's the opportunity needed for Bats to strike. His utility belt packs a wallop. Nitrous Oxide capsules or nito glyc takes out Creed. Now as for Omega, the problem is greater because he has armor of his own. Nightwing would have to just do defensive maneuvers to stay away from him until he calculates his attack. Nightwing took out Blockbuster in Bludhaven and that guy is like a Mr Hyde. That's no easy task.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by jrodslam
I wouldnt quite call Creed and Red henchmen. Dont forget that Sabertooth was a assasin for hire...

Catch me if I'm wrong here...but isn't that a hench man?

Bullseye....ex-CIA....a henchman...right?

Mainstream
good points for Batman and Nightwing...I was gonna say batman and nightwing win because they kick ass..but your reasoning is much better Lordfear.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Catch me if I'm wrong here...but isn't that a hench man?

Bullseye....ex-CIA....a henchman...right?

I wouldnt quite say that. Because they once worked for the government makes them henchmen? I personally dont think so. Captain America works for the government, as well as Nick Fury. I wouldnt quite call them henchmen. The Nasty Boys are more like henchmen to me. Bullseye, Sabertooth, Omega Red were all once government agents. All Red cares about is getting the C-Syzer, and Sabertooth acts upon his own will. For Logan to be the prize, im sure theyd win.

sbo
Omega Red would kill these 2 by himself with no problem.

Sabretooth could sit this one out, then there won't have a bloody mess to clean up afterwards.

LordFear
I think a definition of a henchmen is if his services can be acquired whether by monetary means or political.
Creed freelanced for money plenty of times and Omega claims to serve the people of Russia but has his own politcal agenda in mind.
So yeah they are

Mainstream
thier a bunch of henchmen...highly powerful..not especially bright..but henchmen none the less.

LordFear
he Mainstream thanx for the approval.
Usually I always have to argue my ass off for something without getting any backup.

Mainstream
no problem LordFear.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by jrodslam
I wouldnt quite say that. Because they once worked for the government makes them henchmen? I personally dont think so. Captain America works for the government, as well as Nick Fury. I wouldnt quite call them henchmen. The Nasty Boys are more like henchmen to me. Bullseye, Sabertooth, Omega Red were all once government agents. All Red cares about is getting the C-Syzer, and Sabertooth acts upon his own will. For Logan to be the prize, im sure theyd win.

Actually, that's not the line of logic I'm trying to follow, i believe that's what line you were trying to follow in your previous post. You said that Creed was a highly trained assasin (Weapon-X, FBI, CIA) so that DIDN'T make him a henchman.

I said that the fact he kills and does work for money is the reason he's a henchman. He doesn't do things with a grandeur scheme in mind...he does what he does for the pay check and occasionally the acclaim. Thus...he's a henchman.

oh and LordFear....I'm backing your arguement on this too. Very nice naming a specific item from the utility belt to take out Creed. Figured it'd be a nice change of pace from the usual head butting we do. big grin

jrodslam
Ahh ok i see what youre saying. If that makes him a henchman fine. But im sure is ol Wolvie was the prize to the victor, Red and Creed would cream Bats and NW.

Linkalicious
If Wolverine is the prize...

why not just throw Cyber into the group for the hell of it?...

LordFear
thanx LInk!!!
We have on numerous occasions bumped heads fiercely, but I thank you for the support as well!!!

jrodslam
Originally posted by Linkalicious
If Wolverine is the prize...

why not just throw Cyber into the group for the hell of it?...

Who is Cyber? Wolverine being the prize was the stipulation in the beginning. That was because ppl say that Creed and Red wouldnt work together. Then Bats and NW wearing special suits came into play. was the Cyber remark sarcasm? I really dont know who that is.

fr0z3n
Cyber is a guy who had kicked Wolverine's ass back when Wolverine was just a punk kid (so to speak). I think this was during the World War time.
About sabretooth, me not too sure about the poison thing.
"Sabretooth can regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his cellular structure at a rate far greater than that of an ordinary human being. His "fast healing" ability makes him virtually immune to poisons and to most drugs. Sabretooth also has a limited immunity to the fatigue poisons generated by bodily activity; hence he has greater endurance than any ordinary human being."
(from Marveldirectory.com)

It takes specially engineered drugs to take down the likes of Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Linkalicious
Wasn't Cyber said to be the only person that Wolverine is actually afraid of....

he's got Adamantium arms or something....

Mainstream
Cyber got Adam (unbreakable metal stuff)...skin and yes Logan is afraid of him...he is very afraid..good thing Silas Burr..aka Cyber is dead...at least for now anyway.

jrodslam
Dam Cyber sounds like a real badass. Thanks for the info.

My vote still stands with Red and Creed.

Linkalicious
It was weird how The End tried to explain what happens when a character is ressurected or brought back to life. The whole screw up in the cosmic calculation and stuff...

Mainstream
you talking about the end of the marvel or the end Wolverine?

Linkalicious
Marvel.

How Thanos noticed the cosmic equation was screwed up from the minute Wonderman was brought back to life. And how that enabled other heroes to come back to life as well.

Wasn't Thanos' last act of power to fix the equation?

Mainstream
yeah..it was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.