X-Men RPG (made up characters or real ones I don't care.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RogueGambitdare
No matter what I get to be Rogue.

RogueGambitdare
"Ah wish some one else would join the team. Anyone? Anyone at all? Don't tell me y'all ain't interested." sigh.........

RogueGambitdare
sad "Ah am so lonely. "
roll eyes (sarcastic) "Ah think Ah need to cry in Gambit's arms."

DarkDethbringer
I wanna be Gambit...but did you get permission?

RogueGambitdare
?

DarkDethbringer
you have to get permission from Ush the mod... so PM him or go to the I wanna start a new thread

fruits
if this gets permission, ill be iceman

feralboy
storm here

RogueGambitdare
Hi.

feralboy
hi

DarkDethbringer
are you gonna ask?

RogueGambitdare
I did I didn't get a repile.

DarkDethbringer
he'll replie soon...

feralboy
whats taking so long

DarkDethbringer
don't know ~my computer is working for crap... I might not be on as much anymore!~

Vathu
NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!!!!!!

Vathu
WAIT...NO IM BEING BOBBY cool

mordamor22
somebody else is already iceman......ill be Wolverine

shadow12
i'll be gambit

shadow12
-sigh-

Temp3r
Gambit's already taken, check the 4th post.

shadow12
darn

DarkDethbringer
and Iceman's taken Vathu.

shadow12
is magneto?

Vathu
k ill be bobby aka pyro

Vathu
but good

vaya_the_elf
Is Kitty taken?

Vathu
nope

DarkDethbringer
Pyro's name is St. John Aldryce

mordamor22
~Hey people!!! Stop asking if somebody is taken and just look for yourself! It just takes up space on the thread! Let's get the ball rolling with this story....Sadly I'm not a good starter so...Any takers?~

RogueGambitdare
Ok I think we have enough people for now. So lets start.

Vathu
i mean the one from ex 2 pyro....but i thought it was bobby >.<

Fionnuala
Polaris...

kayC
hey is ok with u if i make up my own character?

kayC
or seeing as uv already started is it ok if i join? sad please???

kayC
helloooooo ne1 there ?

kayC
just cin if my sig is up test pls ignore me

fruits
this still hasn't gotten permission. stop posting here until you guys get the OK. otherwise it'll get closed pretty fast

Lord Follen
can i join but makeing a character that uses light?

She Seduced
Name- Shadow
sex-Female
apperance- short black hair, bleach blonde underlayers, black eyes, pale skined, usually wears a black tank top black skirt and combat boots.
power- transforms into anyones shadow, also very skilled in hand to hand combat.
age-20

She Seduced
OH damn this hasnt gotten permisson.
WTF! yo

RogueGambitdare
~I finally got premission, we're good to go.~
*Rogue sits in her room thinking about Gambit and what is to become of them.*
~I know it's a lame start.~

Temp3r

RogueGambitdare
~both together~

Temp3r

RogueGambitdare
~Ok.
Name:
Powers:
Appearence:
Background:~

Shaggy2dope
Name: Bruha the drunk dwarf
Height:4'11
Powers: can make the world spin around
Appearance: brown skin coat, brown skin shoes, brown skin pants, brown skin gloves, and a huge black hammer with red flames around it
Background:UNKNOWN

RogueGambitdare
~how does a drunk dwarf fit into xmen?~

Shaggy2dope
you said make up anyone so maybe he got lost and found Xmen

Vathu
I'm Gambit.... no expression

RogueGambitdare
~sorry vathu but gambit is already taken. Ok I get ur point Shaggy2dope.~

Shaggy2dope
big grin

Vathu
wait...i just read all the pages.....Sigh.....I'll be night crawler....without the russian accent or whatever...

RogueGambitdare
~ok go ahead.~

Shaggy2dope
(passes out) (wakes up hour later) i need beer!

angel_wings2010
((Can i join and be my own character? If i can this is her profile...

Name: Vixen
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Powers: power to transform darkness and use it as any weapon she wants, she also has the power to heal but she cannot control these powers yet
Appearence: She has pitch black hair with bright red streaks in them and wears a black tank top and black pants... she looks goth only she's not
Background: Her parents were murdered but the rest is unknown about her...

There can i join please?))

RogueGambitdare
~yes you can join~
*Rogue goes downstairs and looks around. She sees no one. She is depressed because no one else is around. Sigh. She sits down and stars watching tv.*

gamewarrior
(Hello can I join)
Name:Edward Glad
Nickname:Eddie
Height:5'8
Powers:Able to manipulate the molecules of objects except living tissue.(Ex.manipulate the molecules of a metal tube to make a sword or a spear.)
Background:A happy go lucky guy that never gives up and has a good sense of humor.

gamewarrior
Let me correct something in my characters powers. He possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate and manipulate inanimate objects and their molecules psionically except living beings.

DarkDethbringer
yep Vath i'm Gambit and NightCrawler has a french accent

angel_wings2010
*Vixen walked towards a strange girl with brown hair and a white streak through it* uh... hello can you tell me where the "Mutant School" is? *Vixen hoped that someone there could help her control her powers*

RogueGambitdare
Originally posted by gamewarrior
(Hello can I join)
Name:Edward Glad
Nickname:Eddie
Height:5'8
Powers:Able to manipulate the molecules of objects except living tissue.(Ex.manipulate the molecules of a metal tube to make a sword or a spear.)
Background:A happy go lucky guy that never gives up and has a good sense of humor.
~yes, anyone is free to join~
"A.. Hi Ah'm Rogue. This is Proffessor Xavier's school for gifted children, better known as mutants. Ah can show you where to meet the Prof, if ya want me to."

gamewarrior
Eddie was walking around the town trying to find the Xavier institute until he came across two people a girl with brown hair and with a white strak through it and a girl that has pitch black hair with bright red streaks in them. He quickly walked towards them to ask."Escuse me but Im lost Im trying to find the Xavior Institute for gifted children"He said hoping they knew anything.

Shaggy2dope
Rogue (hiccup) wheres the liquor cabinet (hiccup)

darthmaul165
can i be wolverine

gamewarrior
I wanna make a correction Eddie is 5ft and 2in.

RogueGambitdare
~yes u can be wovlerine darth.~
"Well lucky for you, Ah was showin' this girl here the institute, might as well join us."
~Does anyone want to play Xavier?~

RogueGambitdare
"Ah'm sorry, Bruha but we don't have one."

Shaggy2dope
(hiccup) can you go buy some (hiccup) I am dieing here (faints)

RogueGambitdare
"No. Ah' can't, this is a institute for young mutants not a bar."

Shaggy2dope
ah ok (hiccup) which way to the nearest bar (hiccup) ahhhhh hey look a penguin

RogueGambitdare
"Um... why don't ya go lie down instead. You can go a somethin' ta drink later, ok?"

Shaggy2dope
uh yeah yeah but what about the penguin (hiccup) (falls over) penguin come back to me

RogueGambitdare
"There ain't no penguin Bruha."

Shaggy2dope
yes der is dont you see him he right th (faints)

RogueGambitdare
*rolls eyes. picks him up, takes him to his room and lies him on his bed goes back down to where the new students are waiting*

Matt_Leonhart
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
yep Vath i'm Gambit and NightCrawler has a french accent

Matt_Leonhart
s'pose i'll join.

Name: Matthew Corvinus Leonhart
Nickname: Matt
Mutant Name: Mattrix
Height: 5' 9"
Powers: can send enemies minds into a state of paralysis in which they relive their worst memories; also, has extremely sensitive sense of balance; strength is slightly above average superhuman level
Appearence: shoulder length, dark auburn hair; one green eye, one blue, both usually covered by sunglasses; always wears a red t-shirt and some torn blue jeans ; in other words, skate punk youth of America, post-industrialist rocker
Background: Matt was abandoned at the age of three by his parents and has raised himself in the wild streets of Los Angeles ever since. Learning to fend for himself has led him to become skilled in 12 different types of martial arts. His mutant powers have gained him nothing but trouble since the day they began developing, and as such, he moves to New York, seeking the one called "Xavier" in hopes that he can help him learn to control his powers.

DarkDethbringer
(I'm sure he's french or maybe german but, pretty sure he's french and i'm an expirienced rpg'er I will be Xavier!)

angel_wings2010
*Vixen smiled* that would be awesome! thank you Rogue *she smiled some and her hand glowed a sort of blackish color but she quickly turned it back to normal and looked around quickly, hoping no one had seen it*

RogueGambitdare
"Oh, and by the way Ah wouldn't get to close to me, Ah could hurt you with a single touch. Anyways this way." leads vixen and the boy down a hall and to Xavier's office.

Lord Follen
Ohh im coming in now!!!!!!!!!!

Name Zake
um...
Powers powers of light
problems Skin glows like a glow in the dark tedy bear!!!

Hows that Dare!!!! stick out tongue

RogueGambitdare
~pretty good but you forgot ur age and height~

Lord Follen
ohhh ops okay then im 16 and 5'9"

RogueGambitdare
~ok that's awesome~

Lord Follen
*wakes up out side in a forest*

Temp3r

RogueGambitdare
~ok~

Lord Follen
*stands up and walks around looking at the nature up and about*

RogueGambitdare
*spots him from a window in the mansion.* "Hold on Ah'll be right back."
*rogue flys out the window and lands next to him* "Who are you and what are you doin' here?"

Lord Follen
"ummm who me?"

RogueGambitdare
"Yea you, who else would Ah be talkin' about?"

Lord Follen
"Umm i dont know may be another person. Well anyway i WAS sleeping and i woke up and TADA here i am Quite weird dont you think

But anyway im Zake and you?"

RogueGambitdare
"Rogue." *rogue takes off her glove and taps Zake than puts it back on*
"So Zake ur a mutant, huh?"

Temp3r

Lord Follen
Originally posted by RogueGambitdare
"Rogue." *rogue takes off her glove and taps Zake than puts it back on*
"So Zake ur a mutant, huh?"

"Ummm i guess so!!"

angel_wings2010
*Vixen cautiously opened the door to Xavier's office and took a step in* hello... there are rumors her that you can help me... *Vixen trembled a bit as she spoke but managed to get the words out. She watched the back of his chair as she spoke*

shadow12
Name-Alex
sex-male
apperance- wears a black t-shirt, black pants and a red cloak
power-pyrokinesis
age-16

Lord Follen
~i need Dare on!!~

RogueGambitdare
~um darth i've made a mistake someone else is already playing wolverine you'll have to be someone else~

RogueGambitdare
Originally posted by Lord Follen
"Ummm i guess so!!"
"Where are you from Zake?"

Temp3r

shadow12
(i will i guess)

gamewarrior
Eddie sits patiently on a chair beside professor Xavior's Office waiting for his turn to be called.

shadow12
Originally posted by shadow12
(i will i guess)
(i changed my mind)

Fionnuala
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
(I'm sure he's french or maybe german but, pretty sure he's french and i'm an expirienced rpg'er I will be Xavier!)

~he's German ninja http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=752~

shadow12
-stands infront of the mansion questioning if this is a good idea-

Lord Follen
"Where are you from Zake?"

"Ummmm to tell you the truth i dont know!!!" *feeling akward about his answer*

Temp3r

shadow12
-finnally gains enough courage to go in-

RogueGambitdare
"Ummmm to tell you the truth i dont know!!!" *feeling akward about his answer*
"Oh, well do you need a place ta stay then?''

shadow12
-knocks on the door-

Lord Follen
"Oh, well do you need a place ta stay then?''

"umm sure i guess" *feeling akward from what she said 'god i sound pathetic' in his mind*

RogueGambitdare
"Come on than. You can live with me in the Proffessor's Manision."

Lord Follen
"Ummm whos that???"

shadow12

RogueGambitdare
"He's the head of Xavier's school for gifted youngsters. But really it's a school for mutants. Before I came here I lived in fear of myself."

shadow12
-sighs leaves and bumps into rouge-

Lord Follen
"OHH okay" *follows*
~dont forget to post on the other rpgs!!!!!!!!!!~

RogueGambitdare
*takes Zake up to Xaviers office to see Xavier.*
~ huh Don't worry. I will.~

Lord Follen
"ummm is he a mean person?"

shadow12
( sad )

RogueGambitdare
"ummm is he a mean person?"
*laughs* "No he is the kindest person I know. That is beside Gambit, but that's another story."

RogueGambitdare
Originally posted by shadow12
-sighs leaves and bumps into rouge-
"Oh, hello."

shadow12
h-hello

Lord Follen
*laughs* "No he is the kindest person I know. That is beside Gambit, but that's another story."

"Well thats good" *turns and looks at who she is taking to*

RogueGambitdare
"What's your name? I'm Rogue and this is Zake." *gestures toward Zake.*

shadow12
....Alex..........

Lord Follen
~dont forget to do wolf rpg!!!!!!! stick out tongue ~

"hi Alex nice to meet you!"

shadow12
-nods-
hello...

RogueGambitdare
"Welcome to Xavier's school for gifted youngsters Alex."
~don't worry I won't~

shadow12
-nods again-

Lord Follen
*Looks around*

shadow12
-looks around-

RogueGambitdare
*knock on Xavier's door and waits.*

Lord Follen
*standing behing Rogue*

shadow12
-waits in the shadows-

gamewarrior
Eddie approaches Rogue and the two other mutants."Hello my names Edward but you can call me Eddie."He said with a smile."I thought It would be polite to introduce myself and by the way weres professor Xavier?. He said excitingly.

shadow12
-looks at eddie and nods-

shadow12
-stares at the Xaviar's door-

silvertsume
((hey can i join too?))
name: jillian
nick name : jill (call me jill pleeezzz)
hair: blond
eyes: grey blue
sex: female

powers:can " become" the wind, ( charged with energy) and controll its strength and direction and stuff. it hurts her after she does this, and will eventually kill her.

bio: lived in costa rica by her self since she was 14 after her parents died in a car crash, and just came back. she has a really big jet black horse named diamond ash (ash), who can summon fire around his hooves. she came back from costa rica to look for her boyfriend. she is good at getting what she wants, at any cost (most any cost)
(thats if i can join)

shadow12
Originally posted by silvertsume
((hey can i join too?))
name: jillian
nick name : jill (call me jill pleeezzz)
hair: blond
eyes: grey blue
sex: female

powers:can " become" the wind, ( charged with energy) and controll its strength and direction and stuff. it hurts her after she does this, and will eventually kill her.

bio: lived in costa rica by her self since she was 14 after her parents died in a car crash, and just came back. she has a really big jet black horse named diamond ash (ash), who can summon fire around his hooves. she came back from costa rica to look for her boyfriend. she is good at getting what she wants, at any cost (most any cost)
(thats if i can join)
sure

silvertsume
(( ty)) kaze pulled ash's lead rope to styop him. " so.... this is the place. hope they have a horse barn..." ash looked down at her and neighed. " you are so inconvinient..." she said to him. " your lucky i saved you." she petted his nose and walked around one corner of the building.

shadow12
-looks out the window-

silvertsume
( i ment jill before too))jill peered into a window. she saw lots of books. " must be a library..." she said, staring in. she shivered, it was chilly out

shadow12
-walks out and goes to the young lady-
may i help u

silvertsume
* startled*jill shakes off her nervous appearence and says " yes, actually. my name is jill. this is the mutant school, correct?" she hated calling herself mutant. she found it very degrading

shadow12
yes this is i'm too

silvertsume
she smiled and extended her hand. maybe she wouldnt be so different from everyone now. no... mybe she was just original. " do you know if there is a stable of some sort here?... my horse." she said nodding to him

shadow12
no but could build one for you

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>