Apocalypse vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
blue_bandanaI think if any of these mutants want what is theirs, they are going to have to take a knee to the big guy himself, Apocalypse. If Drake wants to see what Immortality and power really are, he will have to abandon his precious X-men and their life and find a big way to please him.

Mainstream
En Sabah Nur...Apoc

fr0z3n
Without a doubt..

Mainstream
Apoc may not be a god but he's G**da** strong! burlybrawl

RogueGambitdare
Iceman would die. He wouldn't even have a chance. no

fr0z3n
Any point in continuing the thread?

RogueGambitdare
Nope. Nota. None.

demigawd
Hmm...Iceman is really powerful, but if you recall from my other thread that I theorized that among the people he couldn't affect would be people with fine molecular control, either of themselves or of the outside environment. Apocalypse fits the former. So for anyone who wanted a situation in which Iceman loses...this is the one.

BENITO
are sending him to be killed cause he can't beat Gambit

ragesRemorse
This is almost as senseless as iceman vs Hulk. However, scientific theory cannot be leaned in the opposite direction this time. Invincibility VS ice...you tell me?

jrodslam
As well developed as Iceman me be now, I dont even think the can beat Apoc. Can Apoc affect Bobby mentally? Maybe. IF and its a big IF Iceman could find out a way to affect the man inside the suit, armor, whatever you wanna call it, he has a chance. If not, Poccy whops Icemans ass. Sad to say.

Mainstream
Iceman is dusted....not even Xavier could "stand up" to Apoc..so to speak.

ragesRemorse
Thats a big if man

bitca360
So even if Iceman is "Omege Level" he loses to Apocalypse? Just curious, but I though he stood a better chance

Tshern
Originally posted by bitca360
So even if Iceman is "Omege Level" he loses to Apocalypse? Just curious, but I though he stood a better chance
If he actually tapped the full potential of his powers, then (in my opinion) he would cream Apoc easily. Hope this somehow answers your question, bitca.

Brutacus
Omega vs Alpha mutant, the omega should win right?

Omega-level
Originally posted by Brutacus
Omega vs Alpha mutant, the omega should win right?

Not necessarily. Being so lazy and with such lack of confidence as he has, Iceman could have been beaten by several Alphas, even if not in Poccy's level.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Omega-level
Not necessarily. Being so lazy and with such lack of confidence as he has, Iceman could have been beaten by several Alphas, even if not in Poccy's level.

Ok but let's say it's bloodlust for both the omega should win.

even look at the fight at hand we have now is there a way apac can win over bobby??

Omega-level
You can be bloodlusted and still be an idiot, or just not confident enough, or without knowing how to use your powers well. I could see Bobby losing to people way below Poccy.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Omega-level
You can be bloodlusted and still be an idiot, or just not confident enough, or without knowing how to use your powers well. I could see Bobby losing to people way below Poccy.

That can also be said the the other way around, you do to much damage BECAUSE you don't know what you can do.

Priest
omega >apoc

Brutacus
Originally posted by Priest
omega >apoc

That's what I thought, I mean iceman can also do to much to apoc, because he is omega.

SuperMan103
bump.

Bentley
Ice Man ftw.

TheTyrant
A weakened Apocalypse one-shotted him in the Blood of Apocalypse arc. Twice.

Not even a fight.

And Apocalypse > almost all the omegas.

GRIMNIR
Iceman can beat anyone who cannot control their own molecular make up

Apocalypse can, plus he has many other powerful abilities

I say Apocalypse wins

poccy

Magneto1982
Apocalypse would defrost Iceman!

Mindset
Table made out of ice ftw.

Originally posted by Mindset
Table made out of ice ftw. apocalypse dodges, now what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.