Zoom vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss. No Sentry.

Mainstream
Zoom is superfast...faster than wally west..he'd stand a good chance.

blackwarrior
Who is included in the Avengers team?
This will have a significant bearing on the outcome of the battle.

olympian
No Sentry?

Ownage.

And the team without Sentry is, Captain America, Luke cage, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, Iron Man, the Ninja guy if hes on the team now...am i forgetting someone?

K3VIL
Originally posted by Mainstream
Zoom is superfast...faster than wally west..he'd stand a good chance.
Not than Wally actually, but he'll mock the NA with major ease.

jrodslam
Zoom with a snap.

long pig
He is faster than Wally I think.

Or something is really different from wally....I've seen him run around wally like nothing.
Doesn't he exist in another reality type deal??

Anyway, he embarrasses the hell out of the Avengers.

jrodslam
Zoom operates on another time line. Thats his reasoin for appearing to be faster.

RSSR
Hmmm...the only chance that the NA has if Tony's armor can detect Zoom and erect a forcefield (faster than a thought) around himself or the rest of the team. He may be the only one left standing during and after this. So, I see this fight coming down between Iron Man and Zoom.

long pig
Ah, I see.

olympian
"Not than Wally actually, but he'll mock the NA with major ease."

Zoom is faster.

The first Zoom/Twayne owned Wally until the end when Wally used full speed and he wasent expecting it.

The second Zoom (the one that showed up in " Blitz"wink So far has showed to be on another level above what Wally can achieve.

With the exception perhaps of the recent crossover with Wonder Woman.

K3VIL

srankmissingnin
Yeah Zoom really doesn't have superspeed thats just how it appears to those around him

long pig
But he's still faster than Flash?

jrodslam
Technically yea only because he runs on a different time line than the others. Hes shifted himself to a faster timeline. So yea, hes faster.

Once Wally absorbed speed from Jay and Bart to go from 0 to lightspeed instantly. Zoom was still faster lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.