Fin Fang Foom Versus Godzilla!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Two towering giant beasts facing off in downtown Manhattan.
Who takes this win???
Discuss Please!!

LordFear
I can't decide and need some supporting arguments from both sides.

chilled monkey
Tricky. Fin Fang has the advantage of intelligence and flight, but Godzilla has faced some very powerful foes and won.

Which version of Godzilla is it? The new or old one?

LordFear
I would have to say the old one.
My knowledge of the new one is somewhat shady and misinformed.

Scoobless
http://www.advancediron.com/images/finfangfoom.gif
V's
http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/542/542802/godzilla-final-wars-20040827040103799.jpg

LordFear
nice pics Scoobles.
I am leaning towards Godzilla

Scoobless
you can see FFF's scale as Iron Man is just above the "L" of "lives"

LordFear
crazy. It's astounding to see how IM can take out a giant like this dude.
Props to IM!!!

jinzin
godzilla,,,,hes bigger stronger and way more dangerous.....and just for the record that old godzilla vs. hulk thread was a farce godzilla would punt hulk arount like a little green bouncy ball.

Kento
Godzilla (As long as it isn't the American version one) cause he ain't King of the Monsters for nothing.

The Flash
Why doesn't this fight take place in Tokyo?

Kento
Who knows....Giving Tokyo a break from Godzilla destruction maybe??

The Flash
Sounds reasonable.

Kento
Sure it is. But Godzilla looses homefield advantage...Like he needs it though. Either way he still wins.

jinzin
seriously.

grey fox
easy Godzilla slams his tail into the punk-ass fool fingfang foom before he stamps on his head and roasts him with atomic breath not the crappy fire that they used in the 2000 version but the decent blue shiny one that makes Japanese kids have seizures

Arsenal
This is a mismatch the creator obviously doesn't know how powerful Godzilla is.

LordFear
Arsenal I am aware of his powers.
The problem is that no one gives FFF any kind of credibility.
FFF has lived for millenia, accumulated large amount of intelligence, is among the seven original beasts of the planet Earth and has high endurance, increased strength and flight which is a great ability when fighting a grounded opponent.

ScarletSpider
Yes, but does Fin Fang Foom go around, with a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, terring cities' high tension wires down? I think not.

LordFear
He could if he wanted to.
The only reason why he doesn't go around terrorizing is because he is a recluse and doesn't bother in the affairs of humans unless if it benefits himself.
FFF could tear anything down with relative ease. He is no pushover and is a serious threat.
Every time IM faces this guy, he shits his pants cuz you can't beat FFF twcie with the same trick. He isn't some mindless beast.

Khellendros
Godzilla takes it. What I'm hearing about FFF just isn't as impressive as radioactive breath and a regeneration factor that surpasses the Hulk's.

jinzin
FFF does not have over class 25,000 strength Godzilla does. FFF does not have atomic fire breath Godzilla does. FFF can fly, but with the help of fire breath, so can Godzilla. lol. Godzilla's also sporting a healing factor that can regenerate his entire body from a single peice of flesh, or organ, can FFF?
Godzilla all the way.

MERCILOUS
You guys have gone nuts. FFF is about as strong as galactus.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
FFF does not have over class 25,000 strength Godzilla does. FFF does not have atomic fire breath Godzilla does. FFF can fly, but with the help of fire breath, so can Godzilla. lol. Godzilla's also sporting a healing factor that can regenerate his entire body from a single peice of flesh, or organ, can FFF?
Godzilla all the way.
There is no "class 25,000."

Godzilla cannot fly. It's a big slow scaley clod.

FFF.

Arsenal
I think if everyone here watched Godzilla movies other then the old ones, Godzilla 2000, and the terrible Tristar one they'd agree that Godzilla would kick FF's ass.

jinzin
There is no "class 25,000."

lol technicalities. I'm just saying Godilla's gorilla pressed a monster easily larger than himself. he weighs 25000 tons. so I assume that gorilla pressing a monster bigger than him...well his bench press as gotta be enormously strong. but in either case Godzilla has phenominal strength.

lol. hell yes Godzilla can fly. Go watch Godzilla vs. hedora/smog monster. Godzilla uses his atomic fire breath to propel himself into the air and catch another flying monster. okay so technically it's not flying...but it is funny.

and I don't care how strong FFF is supposed to be....i just read inc. hulk: tempest fugit part 4 (or was it 3?) and hulk ripped FFF apart in about 2 or 3 pages without even breaking a sweat. If he can do that to FFF imagine the beating Godzilla would give him.

MERCILOUS
Hulk could do the same to Godzilla, so your point is null and void.

jinzin
no he couldn't he'd get fried or crushed.

and godzilla's not slow either. don't know what godzilla movies you've been watching. (not you merc)

jinzin
I mean FFF was begging hulk not to end him. It was pathetic.
besides godzillas not above throwing mountains at his enemies to gain an advantage. lol.

MERCILOUS
I don't know man, I'm pretty sure FFF is can put the hurting on Godzilla.

jinzin
Hulk owned his ass. there's a possibility that that fight may not count a bunch of wierd crap is goin on on the island that the fight occured on and that may not have even been the real FFF. if it's wasn't than yes my point is null and void, but assuming that was him.....there is no possible way he'll beat godzilla. what can he even do to the guy thathasn't been tried and failed already?

long pig
FFF can destroy the world cant he?
if i remember, there are other who are just like FFF keepers of earth or something.
i remember it on old FF comics.
it showed FFF about to destroy the earth but FF talked him out of it.

MERCILOUS
Yeah see, that's the FFF i'm talking about. The one that Doctor Strange always almost loses too (and then miraculously pulls out a victory (of course if he didn't the world would be destroyed.))

jinzin
so can he do it with the power instilled in his own body? if not, then it doesn't count. if so.....well godzilla assuming he builds up enough power can do the same (godzilla vs. destroyer).

MERCILOUS
Where else would it be instilled?

long pig
I know nothing about Godzilla tho, so I cant even try to guess.
But FFF isnt a pushover.
The guy is a magic based creation older than earth. Who never gets beat...just tricked or talked out of something.
He swiped SS away, and took his blasts like nothing, could Godzilla so the same?

MERCILOUS
Absolutley not.

Arsenal
Originally posted by long pig
I know nothing about Godzilla tho, so I cant even try to guess.
But FFF isnt a pushover.
The guy is a magic based creation older than earth. Who never gets beat...just tricked or talked out of something.
He swiped SS away, and took his blasts like nothing, could Godzilla so the same?
How powerful were the blasts? In GMK, Godzilla had his entire body blown off and his heart was still beating.

MERCILOUS
Well that's a strange thing to bring up, FFF's durability is being compared to Zilly's inability to cope. Either way, there's generally no one SS can't hurt, that is when comparing him to non-cosmic types.

Arsenal
I wish I knew more about FFF because I know alot about Godzilla. Can someone post some feats he's done?

long pig
Hmm, well, The Fantastic Four were trying to stop FFF from opening up a portal from another dimention in the sky(to bring other FFF type creatures) that would destroy the earth, so the FF and SS were trying to overpower him.
So I'd say his blasts were very strong considering FFF was going to destroy the earth, and SS obviously didnt want that.
I have reprints of these, obviously not originals. these are late 60's comics.

jinzin
dude if iron man can put up a fuss against fin fang foom and the hulk can rip him apart. Godzilla would smear his ass into the ground.

godzilla has more powerful fire breath, is physically stronger, and has a healing factor that can regenrate him entirely from a peice of skin, bone, or organ.

It took the avengers, the FF, the champions, sheild and spiderman to even slow down marvel's weak ass godzilla, and the only reason he stopped stompin on new york is because his "buddy" asked him to.

I have no idea where people get the idea that godzilla's this big stupid lizard that's too slow to catch a slug. Godzilla can dodge giant flying bolders, he can box better than rocky in that he can both block and dodge punches, he can dodge giant monsters flying at his face (gmk), he swepted mechagodzilla to fall towards him and turned around and blasted him before he even hit the ground.

And comic book godzilla, don't even get me started. He easily dodged a peice of street that herc threw at him and into orbit. and he has kung fu fights with giant samurais.........and charles barkley. lol.

MERCILOUS
Godzilla is not stronger than Hulk. Godzilla's healing does not outclass Hulks.

Hulk is not a giant flying bolder.

jinzin
Godzilla is stronger than Hulk at his base strength. like I said before Hulk CAN become stronger but he doesn't start out able to gorilla press 25,000 metric tons like godzilla can. I'm just saying in terms of physical strength if guys like thor, thing, and namor, can go one on one with Hulk and hold their own. Godzilla would overpower him with ease if the fight was quick. If hulk has sufficient time to get pissed, then Godzilla's screwed, if not than viisa versa. And I know Hulk as recovered from being reduced to bones, but Godzilla's recovered from a fragment of leftover skin....and he also recovered from being reduced to nothing but a beating heart. Hulk may not be a giant flying bolder, but the comparison remains the same.

LordFear
Regardless of whatever fact you present. Bottom line is that that's all speculation concerning alot of so called facts of Godzilla.
It all depends on what version we are emphasizing on.
FFF is insanely powerful and bullied Galactus around. So you tell me pal!!!

MERCILOUS
Exactly! Hulk nor FFF is a flying bolder. And both would pound him mercilessly! Maybe even Mercilously!

Arsenal
See the power that is Godzilla: http://uploadhut.com/view.php/73021.wmv

MERCILOUS
I'm not getting active X control just to see that. let me break it down for you though.

Godzilla, terrorizes Tokyo.
Galactus, destroys worlds.
FFF, destroys worlds owns Galactus.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Exactly! Hulk nor FFF is a flying bolder. And both would pound him mercilessly! Maybe even Mercilously!

Lmao. Fing Fang Foom wins. Way faster, way more mobile, way more powerful.

Like Mercilous said, FFF destroys worlds. Galaxies tremble before him, not just Tokyo.

jinzin
okay how is fff way more powerful. Godzilla can gorilla press 25,000 metric tons, and has hotter fire breath. FFF couldn't even singe the hulk with his than he got ass raped. If Iron man can give FFF a hard time godzilla's gonna trounce him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
okay how is fff way more powerful. Godzilla can gorilla press 25,000 metric tons, and has hotter fire breath. FFF couldn't even singe the hulk with his than he got ass raped. If Iron man can give FFF a hard time godzilla's gonna trounce him.

How can he gorilla press anything with those T-Rex arms?

That just goes to show you what would happen to Godzilla if he and Hulk ever met up. Fing Fang Foom breathes cosmic fire. Godzilla's fire breath won't have any effect on Hulk either.

long pig
Also, no one has really commented on FFF's INSANE amount of intelligence, he isnt "human" smart he is closer to "thanos" smart.
The guy knows more about humans than we do.

I dont know exactly how much FFF can benchpress, I think it never shown because it wasnt important.
His intellect and primordial power are way more important.

His age has never been mentioned except by the High Evolutionary, saying that FFF's kind were around when the big bang happend.

Maybe they are Elders monsters of some sort, maybe Marvels version of The Beast in DC.

Blade Cutter
Godzilla has thrown mountains like nothing same for buildings ,subs,and spaceships,Hulk had a hard time stopping one mountain from crushing him.Godzilla also beat wold destroyers before like,Space Godzilla,Orga,and in Godzilla vs Destroyer Godzilla at full power was able to destroy the earth buildings melted when he just walked by them and every one was shooting a powerful fire blast are blowing up because they said it would blow up earth.Thats with out him even trying to thank what his most powerful blast would do.

MERCILOUS
One mountain? You wouldn't be referring to the 500 billion ton mountain would you?

jinzin
that was 150 billion I thought.

MERCILOUS
Maybe, I can't remember. Yours sounds better.

grey fox
mountin lifting aside godzilla owns hulk and pwns FFF

MERCILOUS
Godzilla "pwns" nothing. He has trouble with Tokyo and a giant moth.

grey fox
yeah because the japanese had kick ass tech on their side and mothra had that sleep powder dust whcih rendered godzilla drowsy .

long pig
Do you think "kick ass tech" would even make Fin blink?
Not on your life.
Fin is a multi-billion year old magical dragon put on earth to protect it.

Godzilla isnt much of a threat. More like a flea.
A minor annoyance that FFF would destroy if provoked.

grey fox
BULLSHIT iron mans tech is dog piss compared to what the japs had brought out one mecha godzilla later and fing fang foom is a smoking corpse in the middle of tokyo

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by grey fox
BULLSHIT iron mans tech is dog piss compared to what the japs had brought out one mecha godzilla later and fing fang foom is a smoking corpse in the middle of tokyo

You wish, Stark enterprises makes Godzilla movie tech look like a game of plinko.

mountin lifting aside godzilla owns hulk and pwns FFF

You know I think I finally get you. You're just trying to say "all facts aside, godzilla is better."

grey fox
Right everyone reckons godzilla can beat hulk (check out the godzila versus hulk thread) so that is a no brainer and fing fang foom got beat by iron man who as i said earlier tech is not a lot compared to the japo's who created mecha godzilla 2 (the first one was created by aliens)

MERCILOUS
No, not everyone reckons Zilly can beat Hulk, only people who refuse to see obvious details that would point towards a Hulk victory. Mecha-Zilly is nothing compared to some of Stark's suits.

grey fox
IT DAMN WELL IS
i seriosuly doubt stark can create all of that Happy Dance

MERCILOUS
Of course not! he's too busy building weapons that actually work.

grey fox
they did work

MERCILOUS
?

So Zilly's dead, FFF wins by default.

grey fox
Do i have to spell everything out , jeez mecha godzilla kicked godzillas ass but then godzilla was revived and tore mecha godzilla a new one and godzilla was really weak then so if a really weak godzilla can kill mecha godzilla (which has better tech then stark) then he can beat fin fang foom (who got his ass handed to him by stark and his weak ass tech)

MERCILOUS
Do i have to spell everything out , jeez mecha godzilla kicked godzillas ass but then godzilla was revived and tore mecha godzilla a new one and godzilla was really weak then so if a really weak godzilla can kill mecha godzilla (which has better tech then stark) then he can beat fin fang foom (who got his ass handed to him by stark and his weak ass tech)

Actually if you could stand to be a little clearer on things.

I mean even right now what your saying is completley self-contradicting.

Mecha-Zilly beats Zilly then

Weak Zilly beats Mecha-Zilly so

Mecha-Zilly technology isn't even good enough to beat a weak Zilly.

How is that better than Stark tech?

grey fox
wait scratch the weak zilly bit sorry on my part my info was wrong it was normal zilly sorry dude anyway i seem to have backed myself into a corner touche ....,.

BUT I'LL BE BACK laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

long pig
I give it to Foom because of his magical powers and his supreme intellect.
So far, he's never been physically beaten by anyone IIRC, he's been talked out of things, but never beat down.

LordFear
I agree with long pig.
Physically no one ever laid a hand on FFF. The only way of beating him is to trick him with riddles or convince him to go back to sleep.
C'mon folks. You are dealing with a being with supreme ingelligence.
Godzilla fights moths and giant alien insects.
FFF fights and beats the likes of Galactus!!!
People c'mon
BTW stop saying SE tech is not Japan's level.
Plz read up on some inventions from Stark.People going off saying dumb shit to argue stupid points.
Makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mecha74
Lets see if I can give my two cents on this. I know there have been times when we have seen FFF get beat down, but there have also been times when his power has simply been terrifying.(Damn marvel screwed up continuity crap) With that in mind lets say that in these battles Foom is at his best with all his power at his disposal.

FFF vs old Godzilla= slaughter! FFF wins.

vs heisei Godzilla(from the early 90's films)= A good fight but FFF is still more powerful, maybe not physically but the cosmic powers at FFF's disposal are absolutely hellish! After a good tussle FFF still wins.

Meltdown Godzilla= At the end of the heisei series films Godzilla's nuclear heart has reached critical mass and the monster is going to die as a result, but the power he has when this is happening is pretty scary. This could be a great fight, but when FFF hits Godzilla with his cosmic fire he'll probably go nuclear and blow up. If FFF can survive the resulting blast I declare him the victor.

vs Millennium Godzilla(from G2000 and Godzilla vs Megaguirus)= Now things are getting serious! This Godzilla has instantaneous regeneration and a beam 6 times more powerful than heisei Godzilla. FFF will take one hell of a beating but can still win if he can keep his distance and disintegrates Godzilla to ash with his cosmic fire.

vs GMK Godzilla= As cool as this version of Godzilla is his hide is surprisingly easy to penetrate and has slow to almost nonexistent regen. Granted he is like a zombie seeing how you could literally blow him to bits and he will still be alive. But if that happens it will take him years to regenerate, with that in mind I would consider that a victory for Foom.

Final Wars Godzilla 2004

standard= The best hth skills and the fastest(running, dodging, jumping etc.) of all of the Godzilla's with a beam at least as strong as Millennium Godzilla if not more so. But regen is not as good as other versions and FFF can still take him. Winner Foom.

Infinity god Godzilla= This is what Godzilla transforms into at the end of the film Final Wars. In this form he has freakish strength and is completely invulnerable with a beam that atomizes what ever it hits. In this confrontation FFF is toast!

Again this is just my humble opinion. I have been a Godzilla fan for over 20 years and have seen all 28 films from 1954 to Final Wars which was released in Japan last year. This is how I think the fights would go, sorry if this upsets anyone.

jinzin
it doesn't upset me...I just disagree.

Cosmic Cube
Fing Fang Foom, the terror of galactic empires.
Godzilla, the terror of Tokyo.

jinzin
godzilla killed uber king gidorah...destroyer of worlds and ruler of solar systems....

Cosmic Cube
Solar System < Galaxy.

jinzin
lol....I get you'r point...but lets look at it this way.....FFF given hard time by iron man......marvel weak ass godzilla toys with all of the FF, avengers, sheild, spideman among others...and wasn't even that pissed...then DECIDES to walk away......

Cosmic Cube
I think Mecha74 makes a good explanation of that.

jinzin
lol....you're incouragable...

Cosmic Cube
Incorrigible.

jinzin
pfffft there's no time for speel cheek mane! no time!

Cosmic Cube
lol

Zahit
HWFF.

Cosmic Cube
HW... FFF!!

Zahit
Godzilla rules. I can even do a near-perfect impression of his roar.

jinzin
seriously????? i would love to hear that lol

Zahit
have reverb, will roar....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.