Anakin's confession

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dms6117
I love the scene when Anakin describes slaughtering the Sand People. Not only is it a great foundation for Darth Vader, but it gives me shivers up my spine everytime I see it haha.

Stealth Agent
....maybe you should fo started a thread li this

favorite scene in Episode II

then put Ankin's confession

In case you didnt know yet noone is gonna respond to this

LanİeWindu™
I will...

It was a great scene.

blupping
i will too, just out of spite Happy Dance

IIt's great, but it could have been better wink

ArthasKnight
Might as well add my two cents.

I liked it too, really showed how the dark side's corrupting him.

Red Superfly
It was possibly the only decent drama scene that made it into Episode II.

master sifadius
Yeah, that was one of my favorite scenes. while anakin is telling padme that he killed them, the Emperor's theme in the background (perfect)

ArthasKnight
You mean Vader's theme?

macgeek2005
That's a brilliant Scene.

I think that the Prequels have very few flaws. And the way the meet anakin in Episode I, the way you can see the anger in him growing in Episode II, and then marrying padme at the end..... it's just so brilliant and perfect. He's made a perfect backround for Darth Vader.

Oh, an about the shivvers. It doesn't send shivers up my spine, but i'll tell you what does.... Gandalf: Fly, you fools, Frodo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That sends the major chills up my spine every single time.

astrofan428
I love how it shows that the darkside can fully control his actions, he knows he should not have done it. It leads to the OT in the fact that in a way it is not Anakin doing those things, but instead the darkside part of him that he can not control.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.