More Topics that Link original trilogy to the current trilogy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiadimundijedi
If Queen Amidala dies in episode 3 how will leia remember her like she says she does in Return of the Jedi. I wonder if Padme dies right after child birth or later on... I hope GL doesnt leave a bunch of stuff un-answered...

Lord Tyrant
The Force.

Sith Master X
This has been questioned alot. We'll just have to wait for Episode 3 to find out.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by Sith Master X
This has been questioned alot. We'll just have to wait for Episode 3 to find out.

Im sorry I hope I didnt start a thread that has been up more than 100 times... I was just wondering what others think on this topic... It's just Like the Owen Lars and C3PO meeting in episode 4 Owen Acts like he doesnt even know 3PO yet he lives with him in episode 2

Sith Master X
Nah it's ok, smile I was just saying that there's been alot of us wondering the same thing. wink

kiadimundijedi
I guess is tarted a crappy thread sorry guys

TheVapor
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
Im sorry I hope I didnt start a thread that has been up more than 100 times... I was just wondering what others think on this topic... It's just Like the Owen Lars and C3PO meeting in episode 4 Owen Acts like he doesnt even know 3PO yet he lives with him in episode 2

Owen might not remember 3PO because it's been about 18 or more years since he's seen him. Also 3Po looks a lot like other droids and is in a new color than before. I also think Owen wasn't really paying attention when 3PO said his name and even if he was paying attention i dont think he'd still remember the name.

Then thiers the fact that 3PO had no recognition of tattoinne even though he lived there for about 10 years.

There are other things that need answering and hopefully get cleared up in Sith. Possibly 3PO and R2 have thier memory erased.
Another thing i want to know is how its chosen where Luke and Leia go. Leia ends up a princess and Luke with his uncle and aunt. How was that decided?

Imaginary
I thought it was confirmed that 3PO and R2 have their memory erased...?confused

bilb
3PO does, R2 doesnt

Imaginary
Oh ok...

Uber_God
Use the force to guide you to the true answer about Padme getting killed

and dont bother with owen cause he is just retarded

J-Unit
r2d2 will have the memory left but not 3po

ccoo
Also why would they give Luke the last name Skywalker? Maybe it was so obvious, Darth Vader would think they were too stupid to use that name, and thinking it wasn't his son if he heard it?

Lord Banshee
Yes and why does Obi-Wan has a blue lightsaber... why does Luke has a green lightsaber... why does Anakin called c3po, c3po. And why does Obi-Wan called Ben.. has it something to do with the Big Ben??

no dont ask those silly questions no ..

take a beer instead beer

darthmaul1
c3po never introduced himself to owen so he never new his name

Darth_Nefarus
Givign Luke the last name of Skywalker wasn't really that big of a deal. Obi-Wan knew Anakin, and he knew that Vader would never set foot back on his home planet because of all of the painful memories from that place. Besides, Vader thinks his children are dead.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by ccoo
Also why would they give Luke the last name Skywalker? Maybe it was so obvious, Darth Vader would think they were too stupid to use that name, and thinking it wasn't his son if he heard it? Because LUKE LARS sounds like a drummer from a bad 80s hairband.

Darth_Nefarus
LOL

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Givign Luke the last name of Skywalker wasn't really that big of a deal. Obi-Wan knew Anakin, and he knew that Vader would never set foot back on his home planet because of all of the painful memories from that place. Besides, Vader thinks his children are dead. Its true that Vader never goes to the surface in Ep.4.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.