Ultraman vs. Thor (Normal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Scoobless
does Ultraman have the same weakness to magic that Superman has?

Draco69
Anti-magic. Whatever the hell that is.

Scoobless
anti-magic?????? wouldn't that be science?......confused1

Draco69
Nay. Ultraman is vulnerable to stuff that is "Anti". Such as Anti-Kryptonite, Anti-magic.

Scoobless
specific vulnerability or not, Thor could definitely hurt him with the hammer

Draco69
I think he could. But it wouldn't hurt as much as it would Superman. Ultraman isn't vulnerable to magic. Which is why Zatanna failed to stop him. However the hammer would still hurt. If he could hit him.

Scoobless
he may not be "vulnerable" to magic...... but is he "invulnerable" to it...... or does he just have average resistance to it?

Draco69
He appears to be very resistant to it. Magic has little effect on him. Although Thor's hammer certainly would hurt him, the magic would not pierce his invulnerable hide and render him unconscious within one or two strikes. It would take quite the effort.

David Duchovony
Well Ultraman wins, I guess.

Daddy Reddss
Thor. Period. Only the real Supes is capable of winning. The writers won't let a wanna be win over Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Nay. Ultraman is vulnerable to stuff that is "Anti". Such as Anti-Kryptonite, Anti-magic.

Actually... Anti-Kryptonite gives Ultraman his power.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Daddy Reddss
Thor. Period. Only the real Supes is capable of winning. The writers won't let a wanna be win over Thor.

its not what we think the writers would say, its who would win.

zopzop
Necro bump.

My money is on Thor.

Golgo13
Too early to tell. However, Ultraman is just getting warmed up. Would be surprised if he didn't have 2 or 3 more uber feats.

Galan007
Ah Draco69-- not too many people knew more about Dianna than him. Shame he's not around these days.

dial J for Josh
Wow this thread was made in 05 huh? Well until we see how Ultraman is defeated in Forever Evil I'm going with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.