The champion of the universe vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Champion of the universe (elder of the universe)

vs.

JLA

Superman
wonderwoman
manhunter
aquaman
Shazam
Orion
Big Barda
Captain Atom

Cosmic Cube
With or w/o his infinity power gem?

the Darkone
w/o gem
and please have the facts about champion of the universe really.

Cosmic Cube
The She-Hulk beat him without his gem. The JLA would mop the floor with him.

WITH the Gem, he's beaten the Silver Surfer, an enraged Hulk, Adam Warlock, and countless others.

the Darkone
he defeated alot beings with out the gem checkout contest of champions 1 where he nearly killed the thing and everybody else besides the hulk wit out the gem. Trust me superman ,wonderwoman, manhunter will go down in minutes he that powerful with out the gem. He can channel his cosmic energy to increase his own ability he can exceed 100 class

Draco69
Champion is going down. Superspeed attacks by WW and Supes. Powerful telepathic attacks by Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Magical attacks by Shazam. Orion would use his continent-destroying Astro-Force to batter Champ. Big Barda and Captain Atom are just icing to the cake.

And yes She-Hulk beat him all by her lonesome.

the Darkone
Mental powers doesn't work on him, his powers alone will dwarf the jla . Speed doesn't mean jack when he doesn't move you have to go toe with him. Elder of the universe he has been fighting before the big bang, he has rock galactus with a punch making him say damn the champion has unlimimted abilites he doesn't get tired he can recover from any blow that he recieves. Did speed attacks save superman from doomsday oh that right he died, there goes your theory on speed attacks.

Aquman powers only works on animals of the water get the facts right.

Draco69
No, get your facts right. You have impressive knowledge on Marvel. But extremely poor knowledge on DC Aquaman's telepathy works on sentinent beings. He once gave a stroke to a White Martian. Doomsday defeated Superman because of his evolving powers. Then for some odd reason, Superman defeated Doomsday rather easily after he came back to life.

The Champion is outgunned. Especially with Orion on the team.

Newbies..

the Darkone
Like I said he is immune to mental powers.Aquaman telepathy works on sea life DC encyclopedia pg 18. Orion please he will not last against ww and she is the one of the fourth strongest heroes SM,MM,CM orion is not even in their league.

I will give you the website marveldirectory

nigel45
Originally posted by Draco69
No, get your facts right. You have impressive knowledge on Marvel. But extremely poor knowledge on DC Aquaman's telepathy works on sentinent beings. He once gave a stroke to a White Martian. Doomsday defeated Superman because of his evolving powers. Then for some odd reason, Superman defeated Doomsday rather easily after he came back to life.

The Champion is outgunned. Especially with Orion on the team.

Newbies..

Draco69
Good Lord. The ignorance...

Orion is the son of Darkseid. Believe it or not, he's STRONGER than Superman. You obviously know nothing about him.

Aquaman's telepathy works on sealife and sentinent beings. Like I said he gave a stroke to a White Martian (a powerful telepath himself). He has also telepathically scanned several foes like the Rainbow Raider and Mantra. Ask anyone here. Aquaman has telepathy that works on beings other than fish.

I'm aware of the website. It says that he failed to kill Galactus. His power is finite.

nigel45
Aquaman's telepathy is definitely not limited to fish.

the Darkone
So what he is the son of darkseid. Superman had floored during the odyssey and superman #3 86 issue. Superman beat darkseid and put him on the wall during the super girl story line. And Superman vs Darksied in Apokolips nowhe beat shit out of him his eyes here swelled up so he couldn't use his omega beams.So if superman can beat darkseid he sure in hell can beat orion. Overrated

the Darkone
like i said he is immune to mental powers end of subject

Draco69
Of course Superman could beat Orion. I didn't say he couldn't. I just said that Orion is STRONGER than Superman. You don't read my posts correctly.

One comic doesn't equal knowledge of Orion. Read up on him.

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
like i said he is immune to mental powers end of subject

The website didn't say so.

And it's nice that you kinda admit that Aquaman does have telepathy that affects things besides fish. Not to mention he's Class 100 now.

the Darkone
Thanos Quest

Draco69
Ahhhhh that comic. Although MM is more powerful and skilled than Xavier himself. He might not be able to affect the Champion's mind although there is a chance. MM has a vast assortment of other powers he could use as well.

WW's lasso would successfully restrain the Champion thus allowing the rest to do what they please.

nigel45
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Champion of the universe (elder of the universe)

vs.

JLA

Superman
wonderwoman
manhunter
aquaman
Shazam
Orion
Big Barda
Captain Atom

Captain Marvel isn't in the JLA, but oh well, he can only help.

K Von Doom
I don't think the Champion, who has probably mastered every deadly fighting art in the universe, would be caught by a rpoe.

the Darkone
contest of champions

You can out smart him but in brute strength he is one of the strongest being in the universe.Like hulk unlimited

Draco69
Sure he would. If Diana can catch Zoom and the Flash moving at lightspeed than she can certainly catch Champion. Nor should one forget that her lasso's length is limitless and can be telekintically controlled. She could just wrap him up at superspeed.

the Darkone
thank you!!! K von doom He would pull her in and cold cock her half way around thw world.

Draco69
Uh hello look up.

the Darkone
uh read

Draco69
Then Champy ain't gonna be able to dodge the lasso. Cause you read right?

jrodslam
I dont really much know much about Champion. But I must say that WW cannot run at speeds of light or even close to it to catch Flash or Zoom for that matter. They were not running at full speeds. Supermans is not even on their speed lvl, so she definately isnt. Shes fast but not that fast. Just thought id add my 2 cents.

Draco69
She certainly wasn't anywhere near their speed. But her own superspeed and the godly magic of the lasso enabled her to capture them.

Beyonder
Champion. He'll slaughter them all. Even Thanos had to prep against Champion. If he could've slugged it out with him, Thanos wouldn't have needed his shield. Everybodies strength in this battle is a joke to Champion.

the Darkone
thank you beyonder finally somebody on my side. look at the other ones I posted and educated the Nuckle heads. Oh great beyonder

K Von Doom
Zoom and Flash = about average fighting ability

Champion = knows every fighting style there is

How hard would it be to lasso Bruce Lee? Now multiply that by about a hundred.

long pig
I have no doubt Champ could take all these on one at a time and win easily, but all at once? I really dont know what they could do to him though.
id say yes he'd win. but not very easily.
People were busting my balls about saying champ could beat superman....wtf do you even know who this guy is??
Like i said before...think of KarateKid but twice as strong as Superman , hundreds of thousands of years of practice with power primordal and immortality and you have an idea of who The Champion is.

Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman's lasso is not telekinetically controlled. Draco has a knack for amping his fav. character's powers/stats. If it is telekinetically controlled, why the hell does she even swing it? People like to use telekinesis as a excuse for explaining a DC character's BS feats.

long pig
hahaha Draco does indeed have a knack for amping. smile

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman's lasso is not telekinetically controlled. Draco has a knack for amping his fav. character's powers/stats. If it is telekinetically controlled, why the hell does she even swing it? People like to use telekinesis as a excuse for explaining a DC character's BS feats.

It IS telekintically controlled. The Official Handbook of Wonder Woman says so.

Amping my characters. You're the dude who said that Firestar can turn into a being of pure microwaves and can fly at the speed of light. According to you Wonder Man could fly at the speed of light too. Hypocrite.

jinzin
dude......do the math one troll punch. one. just one. ONE TROLL PUNCH to the top of the head from draxx, took champion down and out, and champion had suped up power braclets that SS himself said he could probably take the MU with. If a suped up "chumpin" can't take one troll punch to the top of the noggin an encounter with the JLA is gonna leave him reelin.

Cosmic Cube
It IS telekintically controlled. The Official Handbook of Wonder Woman says so.

Amping my characters. You're the dude who said that Firestar can turn into a being of pure microwaves and can fly at the speed of light. According to you Wonder Man could fly at the speed of light too. Hypocrite.

Where can I buy this official handbook? BN.com?

Fire Star nor Wonder Man can travel at light speed. I didn't lie, I was mistaken. Why do you insist on bringing that up? I admitted to being wrong.

YOU on the other hand always do the amping, and you'll stick by your lie too. "Flash can vibrate through forcefields." "Green Lantern is immune to telepathy." You make such claims, then you refuse to prove them.

nigel45
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont really much know much about Champion. But I must say that WW cannot run at speeds of light or even close to it to catch Flash or Zoom for that matter. They were not running at full speeds. Supermans is not even on their speed lvl, so she definately isnt. Shes fast but not that fast. Just thought id add my 2 cents.

Ok, so all WW does is hand her lasso over to Superman, who definitely can reach speeds just below light speed. As for the lasso being telekinticaly controlled, does it matter? It's virtually unbreakable, and SOMEONE is going to be ableto get it around Champion.

Draco69
Where can I buy this official handbook? BN.com?

Fire Star nor Wonder Man can travel at light speed. I didn't lie, I was mistaken. Why do you insist on bringing that up? I admitted to being wrong.

YOU on the other hand always do the amping, and you'll stick by your lie too. "Flash can vibrate through forcefields." "Green Lantern is immune to telepathy." You make such claims, then you refuse to prove them.

Yes. At Barnes & Noble. It has Wonder Woman twirling around. (Stupid Lynda Carter)

Flash can vibrate through forcefields. I've already established this. All forcefields? No. Most? Yes. It depends on the forcefield.

Green Lantern is immune to most forms of telepathy since his ring protects him automatically from low-grade telepathic attacks. Not to mention his willpower is powerful enough to resist telepathic attacks. Which is why John was best suited to attack Fernus. However powerful telepaths like Charles Xavier and MM are more than capable of breaching the defenses. If GL expects the telepathic attack, then he can adapt the field to block telepathic attacks.

jrodslam
Draco is right about GL being able to block out telepathy. I know Flash can vibrate throught solid obects such as mountains, pyramids, walls. Now about the force feild part. If it were plain ff such as a green lanterns ff then id say yes definately. But if the ff has electromagnetic feild, id have to say maybe since Flash creates a small static feild around him when he runs at super speeds. But im not 100% sure about that one. Hope that clears some things up.

dominic/wolf
Ahhhhh that comic. Although MM is more powerful and skilled than Xavier himself. He might not be able to affect the Champion's mind although there is a chance. MM has a vast assortment of other powers he could use as well.

WW's lasso would successfully restrain the Champion thus allowing the rest to do what they please.

what the **** did you just say mm is not a stronger telepath than prof.X and your moron champ could so whip the jla

Cosmic Cube
Flash cannot vibrate through GL's force feilds, very powerful force fields, or anything that is extremely dense. This is evident in JLA 111 when Flas was trapped in a GL force field. He had to run into a mountain to break it, an he broke his nose in the process. Draco claimed that Flash could vibrate through Sue Richard's force fields. Sue's forcefields have withstood the might of Galactus. There's no way he could vibrate through one of them, (besides the fact that they are invisible, and he'd never know he was inside of one.)

Draco69
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
what the **** did you just say mm is not a stronger telepath than prof.X and your moron champ could so whip the jla

Why? I have to prove this again and again.

Draco69
Flash cannot vibrate through GL's force feilds, very powerful force fields, or anything that is extremely dense. This is evident in JLA 111 when Flas was trapped in a GL force field. He had to run into a mountain to break it, an he broke his nose in the process. Draco claimed that Flash could vibrate through Sue Richard's force fields. Sue's forcefields have withstood the might of Galactus. There's no way he could vibrate through one of them, (besides the fact that they are invisible, and he'd never know he was inside of one.)

The GL forcefield is extremely powerful. Especially in the hands of a skilled and willful person. I never said that the Flash could vibrate through every forcefield known to man. I just said that the Flash could vibrate through some forcefields. Sue Storm's forcefield is extremely powerful and the Flash may not be able to breach it. However the Flash knock Sue out before she blinks.

Cosmic Cube
Not if he can't see her.

Draco69
True. It's not like the Invisible Woman can see him either.

Cosmic Cube
Why not? Flash has to accelerate to reach light speed. And he isn't constantly running. He stops very often. When he least expects it, he's going to be trapped in a force field.

Draco69
Acceleration to lightspeed takes at a picosecond at most. The Flash can just run around and feel his way until he hits something solid. Which is IW's noggin.

kgkg
if she invisible running will be waste of time.

and he won't be able to break her shield , but i hardly see him being trap there in the first place.

Draco69
If he hits the shield repeatedly at lightspeed with the "infinite mass" technique", then sure he could break the field.

IW isn't going to catch him though.

the Darkone
Champion wins.

Superherovandal
champion can't win this fight. He's lost to SHe Hulk. Supes and Wondy with MM and Orion(who is an uber fighter and has defeated some of DCU best cosmic fighters) would give champion a run for his money. add Big Barda and Shazam with Captain Atom who is more powerful than Supes and its pure ownage.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Superherovandal
champion can't win this fight. He's lost to SHe Hulk. Supes and Wondy with MM and Orion(who is an uber fighter and has defeated some of DCU best cosmic fighters) would give champion a run for his money. add Big Barda and Shazam with Captain Atom who is more powerful than Supes and its pure ownage.

Dude that was jobber. A well written Champion will turn them into his own personal slaves.

superman420sexy
Lol they did a parody of this exact fight on those mini-shows on Dexter's Lab with that super powered monkey, val-hallem(Thor parady),major glory(superman parody), and infraggable krunk(hulk parody). Str8 from the website:

It was all of these hero's, plus monkey, against the champion, and they got beat bad. But monkey never gave up so he let their planet live. Honestly I think champion wins just because this has probably been done before, and he probably won, seeing as how the parody was written.

superman420sexy
bump

Draco69
Well, I'm older and little wiser and more informed about both contestants....

And Champion goes down. Lantern or Orion ports him to a site of occurring supernova.

superman420sexy
lol read da monkey comment

JOE NUNEZ
WITH PREP ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH THE JUSTICE LEAGUE THEY ARE THE BEST FUNCTIONING TEAM BEING THAT THEY WORK REAL GOOD AS A UNIT AND BEING HOW THEY HAVE SOOOOO MANY POWERHOUSES THEY COULD DEFEAT CHAMPIAN EITHER BY FORCE OR BY BRAIN POWER ....... YOU KNOW A PLAN .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.