Wolverine vs. Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
We has an entire a huge thread with Superman vs. Wolverine. So I decided to make this..

No preptime.
Featureless environment.

jplatinum
I think that wolverine would finish him off in less than five minutes, if he were really trying. Superboy is a bad dude, but Logan wrote the book on bad dudes and Logan would give him a quick lesson that he'd never forget.

Superherovandal
u do know that Superboy has invulnerability, he could dismantle objects, form other objects, super strength , tactile telekinesis, could freeze Wolverine, etc.

ebonyblade1
i'd say wolverine, because superboy isn't a very smart fighter. I know he is near invulnerable and super strong, but he still feels pains. And wolverine has loads of experience. It would go the 10th round but wolverine wins it.

nigel45
Superboy is a smart enough fighter to K.O. Wolverine in the FIRST round.

wolverine8888
I postive that wolverine would hand super boy his ass super boy might be strong but think of people wolverine fought be for hulk, thing, ect and he beaten them befor and I know for a fact super boy deffently aint as strong as the hulk. also super boy doesent have the speed of super man nor many of superman other powers that make him so dam powerful

black wolverine
superboy is hella dumb and spiderman already beat him very quick that dumb ass fly into a electic box and got k.o.ed wolverine is smarter that him and can heal so superboy has no chance

DigiMark007
Two guys with wolverine in their member name...if either one of you had said Superboy just for the hell of it, I'd respect you like crazy. Doesn't mean I don't respect you (don't want to offend) because I'm actually a bit torn.

My mind says SB, but my gut wants to say Wolvie. So just chalk me up as an undecided and a big waste of thread space.

-DM cool

The Flash
Superboy would knock Wolverine's ass all the way to China town as soon as the fight begins.

jinzin
i say wolverine, superboys waaaay cocky and he'll slip up,,,,something you just don't wanna do around the lil canuk.

Fanboy
Well Superboy has a shield around his body that proctected him from Captain Marvels punches so I think it could block Wolverines.

Scoobless
wolverine 'cos he can fly now.....look

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine33.jpg
SEE......HOW'D HE GET UP THERE IF HE CAN'T FLY?????????????

confused1confused1confused1confused1

radioboy121
Originally posted by Scoobless

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine33.jpg

That was a Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine vs. Spiderman cover. It's meant as an action pose and not indication of flight emphasized.

JWangSDC
Pretty sure it was a joke...

Originally posted by radioboy121
That was a Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine vs. Spiderman cover. It's meant as an action pose and not indication of flight emphasized.

DarkCrawler
Superboy wins.

Class 100 strenght (Lifted an 300+ tons yacht) an shield that protects him from all psychical attacks, and tacticle telekinesis that he can use to hold Wolverine on place and remove his Adamantium. (I think he did something like that before, he can disperse technical things)

K3VIL
Superboy possess more control over his powers actually.
His telekinesis can be focused in his body granting him Class 100 Strenght, I mean, he can use it to aid himself into lifting objects of a certain dimensions, but his fists were able to knock around Valor a Daxamite, Black Zero, The Parasite, he once owned Aquaman, and even with his recent power ups AM without using telepathy would be shattered down by SB.
Logan is a scared cat confronted to Superboy.He can just hold down him telekinetically and fry him with heat vision, or punch him before he ever notice it, his reflexes and speed are above human, and his flight speed is over Mach 3 actually.
Also he possess a super healing factor that grants him to survive to nuclear annihilation

Alpha Centauri
Superboy would whoop him into the floor.

What's next? Cyclops Vs Darkseid?

-AC

Scoobless
Originally posted by radioboy121

like the man said

Originally posted by JWangSDC
Pretty sure it was a joke...

i was just having a laugh man.......... lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Superboy would whoop him into the floor.

-AC

great idea............ i'll go set it up now........ big grin stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

dude....... some people aren't thrilled with your idea........... lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t331947.html

Jason8200
This post is dumb and the people who voted for Wovlerine need to actually open up a Superboy comic and read about stuff before they start posting.

Superboy would kill Wolverine. All Wolverine has are adamantium claws and a healing factor.

Superboy is invulnerable and has super strength... End of Story

mr.smiley
i say wolverine.
super boy does have a lot of powers
but just cause he CAN use them doesn't mean he will
he decided to have some fun with wolverine and gets it

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
See Spiderman's free hand? He threw Wolverine up there!

badabing
ninja

batdude123
Tactile telekinesis=Wolverine's organs explode, and then Superboy smashes him horribly.

bigbran
people actually said wolverine would win, who gives achrist if he cocky?
the man fought super boy prime, and the second time he did, he actually did really well, so if sb doesnt one punch him, ill be really upset.

CM-Shazam
Originally posted by jinzin
i say wolverine, superboys waaaay cocky and he'll slip up,,,,something you just don't wanna do around the lil canuk. Originally posted by DigiMark007
Two guys with wolverine in their member name...if either one of you had said Superboy just for the hell of it, I'd respect you like crazy. Doesn't mean I don't respect you (don't want to offend) because I'm actually a bit torn.

My mind says SB, but my gut wants to say Wolvie. So just chalk me up as an undecided and a big waste of thread space.

-DM cool Originally posted by black wolverine
superboy is hella dumb and spiderman already beat him very quick that dumb ass fly into a electic box and got k.o.ed wolverine is smarter that him and can heal so superboy has no chance Originally posted by wolverine8888
I postive that wolverine would hand super boy his ass super boy might be strong but think of people wolverine fought be for hulk, thing, ect and he beaten them befor and I know for a fact super boy deffently aint as strong as the hulk. also super boy doesent have the speed of super man nor many of superman other powers that make him so dam powerful Originally posted by ebonyblade1
i'd say wolverine, because superboy isn't a very smart fighter. I know he is near invulnerable and super strong, but he still feels pains. And wolverine has loads of experience. It would go the 10th round but wolverine wins it. Originally posted by jplatinum
I think that wolverine would finish him off in less than five minutes, if he were really trying. Superboy is a bad dude, but Logan wrote the book on bad dudes and Logan would give him a quick lesson that he'd never forget.
wtf are people thinking. has anyone even opened a superboy comic

soxfn89
Originally posted by Draco69
We has an entire a huge thread with Superman vs. Wolverine. So I decided to make this..

No preptime.
Featureless environment.

The fact that he thread of supes vs. Wolvie was so large is beyond me. Supes will win every time.

but superboy sometimes is so dependent on his powers yhat he forgets to use his brain. Spidey beat him by outsmarting him. With wolverines fighting experience and cleverness he may be able to do the same

Logan 6/10

Validus
SNIKT!

batdude123
Originally posted by soxfn89
The fact that he thread of supes vs. Wolvie was so large is beyond me. Supes will win every time.

but superboy sometimes is so dependent on his powers yhat he forgets to use his brain. Spidey beat him by outsmarting him. With wolverines fighting experience and cleverness he may be able to do the same

Logan 6/10

What? You realize Superboy would kill him 10/10, right. Hopefully...

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
SNIKT!

Don't even joke about sh*t like that. no expression

MJOILNIR
Thats funny as hell laughing laughing

Soljer
Logan will take this about 10/10 times. Let's see how useful tactile telekinesis is a couple snikt's later.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Logan will take this about 10/10 times. Let's see how useful tactile telekinesis is a couple snikt's later.
You think it'll take more than one SNIKT?

MJOILNIR
Wolverine, just because he's that damn goodglare

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
You think it'll take more than one SNIKT?

No. But Wolverine is so ruthless, he'll make Superboy take TWO Snikt's up the ass.

batdude123
Not before mind raping Connor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
No. But Wolverine is so ruthless, he'll make Superboy take TWO Snikt's up the ass.
Wolverine likes to please the fans so he'll probably go for a trifecta of SNIKT's.

MJOILNIR
Ahem, he is the best at what he does stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Ahem, he is the best at what he does stick out tongue

Superboy can't touch that!

Pfft, pathetic clone.

bigbran
for the actaully people who think wolverine will win, superboy will win in any way possible, any handicap...

unless this is bone claws.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
for the actaully people who think wolverine will win, superboy will win in any way possible, any handicap...

unless this is bone claws.

Oh hell. Bone Claws can take out skyfathers left and right.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Tactile telekinesis=Wolverine's organs explode, and then Superboy smashes him horribly.

Not to mention Connor showed full blown TK, Wolverine is dead.

batdude123
His sonic 'Bubs' have been known to make Odin scream like a girl and piss himself. erm

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
His sonic 'Bubs' have been known to make Odin scream like a girl and piss himself. erm laughing

capt it up
wow this thread was from so long ago that most of you were not even here when it was made.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
wow this thread was from so long ago that most of you were not even here when it was amde.

Out of curiosity, are you still positive that Wolverine would hand Superboy his ass?

Soleran
laughing

capt it up
Out of curiosity, are you still positive that Wolverine would hand Superboy his ass?
hell no superboy wins for sure. That was before I even had knowledge of dc characters well most at least and was an idiotic remark on my part, but to be fair even digi back then thought it would be even lol.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
hell no superboy wins for sure. That was before I even had knowledge of dc characters well most at least and was an idiotic remark on my part, but to be fair even digi back then thought it would be even lol.

This post has definitely earned you a bit more respect from me, Capt it up. Quite simply, you can admit when you were wrong. That is something that many on this site can't manage, no matter how many times they are, in fact, incorrect.

I salute you. smile.

Soljer
Back to the topic, now:

Wolverine hands Super-Boy his ass.

capt it up
This post has definitely earned you a bit more respect from me, Capt it up. Quite simply, you can admit when you were wrong. That is something that many on this site can't manage, no matter how many times they are, in fact, incorrect.

I salute you. smile.
thanks

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
i say wolverine, superboys waaaay cocky and he'll slip up,,,,something you just don't wanna do around the lil canuk.

I know this is from a year ago and all but still What the f**k?

Batman Beyond
wow another joke tread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.