starfire VS storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
i think both of these characters have a decent chance

who wins??

RogueGambitdare
I think it would be a tie. They're just too evenly matched.

stormfront13
well i don't know what others think but i think thses two are like the same, kinda like counterparts in the marvel and DC universe

nigel45
How? Their powers are extremely different.

Draco69
Storm would win. Starfire only has her starbolts, flight and super-strength. Storm is too versatile for her.

ebonyblade1
Storm would win. I am not sure why. Because on paper it should be a close fight. Where storm has a big advantage over a distance. And starfire would have a big advantage in close. But storm takes blows from superhumans like it's nothing. She gets up and just electrocutes them. I like storm, but I don't think she is super strong or invulnerable. So can anyone explain?

stormfront13
what are you asking?? idk in my opinion they are pretty even but storms more expierence and versitality helps her a lot

kgkg
stormfront are you a girl or a boy?

stormfront13
why u asking??

kgkg
no reason just wondering

stormfront13
well anyway i mean starfire might stand a chance but in the end imo storm takes it

GalacticStorm
I say storm would win cos storms powers are a lot more versatile in a combat situation. Starfire is durable but not invulnerable so storms lightning could do some major damage. Starfire has super-strength but she can only lift ten tons which is spiderman level. Storm would own her in aerial combat. She could use hurricane winds to restrain her and then take her out swiftly with lightning.

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
stormfront are you a girl or a boy?
I've wondered the same thing.
And you still didnt answer it.

stormfront13
yeah i answered it in pm's- imo storm wins

DarkCrawler
Storm wins.

sbo
Storm's got the upper hand here. A good shot of lightning and she wins it.

stormfront13
well is anyone gonna defend starfire??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.