All eternals (earth&titan) vs. New gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
All eternals
(earth and titans)
vs.
New Gods

Draco69
Probably the New Gods. They have the Highfather who has access to the Source.

the Darkone
highfather is dead. Wrong next please

Draco69
The new Highfather. There should be an age limit...

The New Gods cannot exist without the Highfather.

the Darkone
Takion is their new leader 1996

Superherovandal
yeah they will win the New gods will.

the Darkone
your very funny. first of all sersi alone will rearranged their body molecules, and also did I mentioned that each eternal can tap into one another powers. Thanos alone will kick the crap out them, cosmic powers on the level with silver surfer and plasma amd pych blast. The frogotten one who is second in power to thanos.

Beyonder
Eternals. Thanos, Ikarus, Eros, Sersi Thena, etc.

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
your very funny. first of all sersi alone will rearranged their body molecules, and also did I mentioned that each eternal can tap into one another powers. Thanos alone will kick the crap out them, cosmic powers on the level with silver surfer and plasma amd pych blast. The frogotten one who is second in power to thanos.

Source = God. The Eternals lose. Especially with the Source Box (Mother of all Mother Boxes) at their disposal.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Draco69
Source = God. The Eternals lose. Especially with the Source Box (Mother of all Mother Boxes) at their disposal.

Is that why Superman and the JLA keep beating up on Darkseid, who's OE is directly connected with the Source?

Draco69
The Source Box ( I may have the name wrong). Takion was directly affliated with the Source.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Draco69
The Source Box ( I may have the name wrong). Takion was directly affliated with the Source.

So was Highfather. It doesn't mean they have all the power of the Source. GLs don't have all the powers of the Oa battery do they? Having a connection with the Source is different from having all of its powers.

Draco69
No I meant a certain piece of technology that was connected to the Source. I forgot the name. All I know about it is that it is the Mother Box of Mother Boxes. It can also grant powers and abilities to certain persons. Not my forte though.

ScarletSpider
The Eternals can also enter into the Uni-Mind, though.

Draco69
Depends if the Uni-Mind is more powerful than the Source Box. I have no idea if it is or it is not.

Pepito
It depends on hich Unimind. With all the eternals it is impossibly poweful however. Even more so than Glactus. Each Eternal is about a quarter of Surfer's level also meaning that they take this easy what with Aginar
Ajak
Gilgamesh
Ikaris
Interloper
Khoryphos
Makkari
Mentor
Moon Dragon
Grom
Phastos
Sersi
Starfox
Sundragon
Thanos
Thena
Zuras
and others

eleveninches
New gods I am aware of:
Highfather
Orion
Light-Ray
Metron
Kalibak (genetically the son of highfather)

BTW, highfather doesnt have control over the soure, he just recieves guidence from it from time to time.

the Darkone
highfather is dead.

new leader Takion

the Darkone
thanos
starfox
overmind
sersi
thena
phastos
makkari
ikaris
pixie
mentor
the frogotten one
hyperion

Draco69
Hyperion isn't an Eternal. Unless you're talking about some other Eternal.

the Darkone
yes he is. Dude you didn't even know who the hell black zero is.please you don't know everything

Makkari of the eteranls told he was in quasar.

Draco69
Hyperion of the Squadron Supreme? Must be some other guy.

Don't insult my intelligence. You were wrong about Moondragon, Deathstroke, and countless others. You have limited comic knowledge.

I doubt that not many people know that Black Zero Superboy even exists.

Fanboys...

the Darkone
Yes Hyperion of squaderon supreme it's a know fact.

Draco69
No he isn't.

I checked. http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=336

The Eternals don't even exist in his home dimension.

the Darkone
http:// www. geocities.com/ brenni_au/H.html

www. marvunapp.com /appendix /

the Darkone
look and read and shut the hell up

srankmissingnin
the Darkone is right Drac, Hyperion is an Eternal

Draco69
The links don't work. Copy the address on the address bar by using either Ctrl + C or Edit then Copy on the toolbar.

Draco69
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
the Darkone is right Drac, Hyperion is an Eternal

Ah. He's the last surviving Eternal of his Earth. My bad.

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
look and read and shut the hell up

Guy gets really angry really quick doesn't he. Lots of cursing. Lots of downgrading. Poor self esteem.

the Darkone
You are just being an a$$hole and there is no reason.

Beyonder
DON'T BE GAY! YOUR BOTH...

the Darkone
eternals have to much raw power for the new gods.

Warmonger
Darkone is it really neccasrry to act that way? I mean you seemed to have come intot his thread with a chip on your shoulder against Draco.

Arahan
Thats true love evil face

Beyonder
New Gods win. They have an entire planet of gods plus high level techs, not that Eternals don't.

Thanos is there wild card, however. Depends on the circumstances of the fight.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Warmonger
Darkone is it really neccasrry to act that way? I mean you seemed to have come intot his thread with a chip on your shoulder against Draco.

Dude check the date before making a comment. Those statements are so old.

golem370
List of the Eternals
Aginar
Ajak
Arlok
Astron
Cybele
Delphan Brothers
Domo
Druig
The Forgotten One
Ikaris
Interloper
Khoryphos
Kingo Sunen
Kronos
Makkari
Mentor
Phastos
Sersi
Sigmar
Sprite
Starfox
Sui-San
Thanos
Thena
Uranos
Valkin
Vampiro
Virako
Zarin
Zuras

the Darkone
Originally posted by golem370
List of the Eternals
Aginar
Ajak
Arlok
Astron
Cybele
Delphan Brothers
Domo
Druig
The Forgotten One
Ikaris
Interloper
Khoryphos
Kingo Sunen
Kronos
Makkari
Mentor
Phastos
Sersi
Sigmar
Sprite
Starfox
Sui-San
Thanos
Thena
Uranos
Valkin
Vampiro
Virako
Zarin
Zuras

Damn you forgot, Hyperion big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.