Silver Surfer vs.Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
If SS can take out Galactus, can he wipe the floor with Apocalypse

kgkg
any day SS takes this.

The only one Stonger than SS on Mu earth i whould have to say is Sentry other than that no one can beat him.

Superherovandal
no way Surfer could take on Galactus as he gave surfer his powers and could take them away before you could say uh oh.

Lord S
Haven't heard of Surfer taking out Galactus...the thought of that is quite absurd. He can, however, overpower and defeat Apocalypse...unless he becomes "hard as adamantium, and denser than the Earth"...as some people would say. laughing

DigiMark007
Some compelling arguments have been made for Apocalypse on this forum...but his weaknesses include telepaths and ripping him apart at the molecular level, as Magneto did. Surfer has some sort of control over molecules in this manner...so I think it would come down to whether or not SS could "take Apoc. apart" so to speak...or if the Power Cosmic did something to Apoc's molecular integrity...otherwise Apoc. would just keep growing until he is bigger and stronger than SS.

-DM

JWangSDC
Surfer would disintegrade Apocalpse.

Mainstream
Apoc: foolish mortals do you not releases I am Apocalypse..hhahahhahahahhahahaha! matrixness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.