Hulk (Maestro),Sentry,Thanos,adam warlock,Thor (odinforce) silversurfer vs.JLA/JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Maestro(hulk),Sentry,Thanos,silver surfer,thor(odinforce)adam warlock
vs
Jla,jsa (no spectre)

Superherovandal
still JSA fate Jakeem thunder, Supes, GL, etc.

Draco69
The Stranger. JLA wins.

Hah. No not really. The JLA would lose. But you already know that don't you? You forgot Galactus my man? Can't have a completely lopsided fight without him.

Superherovandal
Zatanna, Hourman, Zauriel, Martian Manhunter.

the Darkone
no cosmic gods

Superherovandal
Jakeem thunder ain't no cosmic god he's just a human, so are all the others besides the obvious ones like the aliens.

Kento
And Zauriel being an fallen angel.

the Darkone
no longer immortal which means he can die

Superherovandal
yeah why do you suddenly want to make seemingly impossible matches against the JLA and JSA. You are obviously a fanboy. Darkone. next thing you know you will make them face TOAA or The Living Tribunal or anyone with the HOTU

Superherovandal
but he still is an extremely powerful one.

the Darkone
no, stop your damn crying
jakeem thunder vs thanos are you smoking crack again

Superherovandal
ok he has a genie that can do anything I think that is better than Thanos.

Superherovandal
sorry to offend you. but as a fellow person that is in this forum I think you should stop putting such unfair threads against the JLA and JSA angel you don't see me putting Spiderman against Parallax do you?

the Darkone
that's nice.

Any ways like both dc and marvel.
That genie wont mean nothing when you get evaporated. Oh yeah Thanos can not die by no means says death.

Superherovandal
yeah but he can make Thanos into a germ. A very weak germ. The genie can do anything.

the Darkone
I'm sorry the genie will fall, you now how kill jakeem thunder end of story. Next vicitim please

Superherovandal
hahahahahahaha ur are so funny. He cannot be affected by anything Thanos does. He could ask the genie to give him Thanos powers but multiply them by 10,000.

the Darkone
while you are worring about thanos the rest of you team is dead.Thor alone can un make magic sense he has magical powers making useless.And thor will the rest of the team in another deminsion. And thanos can summon death. Death v genie right . better wish yourself home before you get a spanking.

Superherovandal
this genie could kill galactus in one second he is a fifth dimensional one.

Superherovandal
don't count out Zatanna, and Hourman.

the Darkone
you are woreing about one being while jla, jsa are gone. genie killing Galactus you are really smoking crack Galactus is astral god he is beyond thunder power he is related to entirenty who created him and magic doesn't work on him. Zantanna and hourman are already dead by silver surfer absorbing the power and leaving life less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.