puma VS sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins?

Khellendros
Sabretooth, by far. He's everything Puma is and then some.

stormfront13
isn't puma like a lot stronger and more intelligent and faster??

Khellendros
Stronger? Maybe by a bit. More intelligent? Book learning isn't much good in a fight against Sabretooth. Faster? Doubtful. Plus, Sabes has the healing factor, which means there's almost nothing Puma can do to him that would put him down for good.

long pig
correction, Puma is everything Sabretooth is and more.
He is an amped up version of Tooth....give tooth a genius IQ, tons of martial arts training, more speed, strength, duribility and billions of dollars and you have Puma.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Khellendros
Stronger? Maybe by a bit. More intelligent? Book learning isn't much good in a fight against Sabretooth. Faster? Doubtful. Plus, Sabes has the healing factor, which means there's almost nothing Puma can do to him that would put him down for good.

I'm sick of the "healing factor" thing. Truth is, if you are smart enough you would figure that you could choke-out or cut off the oxygen supply to anybody with a healing factor. This does not involve damaging organs so there is nothing to heal.

Once the guy is out cold, he's in for a world of hurt.

srankmissingnin
Hell you can choke the life out of someone who doesn't have a healing factor but in reality it is easier said then done.

I think Khellendros has it the nail on the head with everything he has said. Puma is stronger, book smarts bring next to nothing to the table in a brawl and Sabretooth has all the other advantages; he is one cunning bastard!

jinzin
they're both really similar in both abilities and attitude but something tells me that sabretooth would win. I mean if wolvie can get the best of puma while drugged I'm pretty confident that sabretooth would rip him a new one,,,or five.

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by long pig
correction, Puma is everything Sabretooth is and more.
He is an amped up version of Tooth....give tooth a genius IQ, tons of martial arts training, more speed, strength, duribility and billions of dollars and you have Puma.

ok tooth was a fed and blackop he ws trained by the goverment and hes been alive for atleast 150 years so i dont think puma's gonna have better maritial arts abillitys

Wickerman
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
ok tooth was a fed and blackop he ws trained by the goverment and hes been alive for atleast 150 years so i dont think puma's gonna have better maritial arts abillitys

150???? My math might be waaaaaay off, but......are you sure about that? huh

Anyway, to the topic at hand, when it comes to skill, i'd give it to Sabertooth simply for the fact that i've seen much more from him....subjective, but my opinion. Strength, Puma. Durability and stamina, i'd say definitely Sabertooth. The guy can take a world of pain and keep going. As for Puma being so smart and deciding to choke Sabertooth....sure...go ahead....if you can immobilize him long enough to try without getting your head ripped off or your heart ripped out erm
Also...the ruthlessness factor...all in all, IMO Sabertooth's the one to win.

~wickerman~

jinzin
hell even before sabretooth's ugrades.... strength didn't do much good...

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
hell even before sabretooth's ugrades.... strength didn't do much good...

In her defense she was just getting used to her powers. Also don't forget her punking him so bad he would've gotten decapitated by the oncoming train. if it were Puma vs. THAT sabertooth i would've given it to her without any hesitation.

~wickerman~

jinzin
Originally posted by Wickerman
In her defense she was just getting used to her powers. Also don't forget her punking him so bad he would've gotten decapitated by the oncoming train. if it were Puma vs. THAT sabertooth i would've given it to her without any hesitation.

~wickerman~

What the f**k?

that....okay...that didn't make a whole lot of sense...

willRules
Umm If people think Puma wins this then Spider-man definitely beats Creed in the Spider-man vs Sabretooth thread...........

Wickerman
What the f**k?

that....okay...that didn't make a whole lot of sense...

When she's waving around that large support beam and she states she surprises herself every day and she;s not sure what she "cant" do. That's what i meant bout still uncovering her powers.

As for the saving his life or he'd get decapitated thing, i meant this.

~wickerman~

jinzin
Originally posted by Wickerman
When she's waving around that large support beam and she states she surprises herself every day and she;s not sure what she "cant" do. That's what i meant bout still uncovering her powers.

As for the saving his life or he'd get decapitated thing, i meant this.

~wickerman~

What the f**k?

sabretooth had just been hit into one of those electric rails....THEN he did that..THEN he got up and out of the way without her help..she only kept the train from smashing full force into the rubble that sabretooth caused in the first place...she really didn't have enything to do with him getting his ass out of the way.

willRules
By rights Warbird should beat Sabretooth in a non bias comic but that aint what this discussion is about.........

Wickerman
What the f**k?

sabretooth had just been hit into one of those electric rails....THEN he did that..THEN he got up and out of the way without her help..she only kept the train from smashing full force into the rubble that sabretooth caused in the first place...she really didn't have enything to do with him getting his ass out of the way.

Hmmm.....right, he got up in time just before the train got there......however, that doesn't change the fact that indeed after taking a lot of pain, he was knocked out, for a short while, sure, but for a while none the less.

~wickerman~

jinzin
less then what 10 seconds? does that qualify as a win? huh

Wickerman
less then what 10 seconds? does that qualify as a win? huh

Not in THAT particular fight. But against a guy (or girl....damn PC roll eyes (sarcastic) ) that was strong enough to finish the job or in a situation where he/she could finish the job, i'd say it WOULD be enough erm

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.