silver Surfer Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
silver Surfer Vs Wonder Woman

i been told WW might win a battle agaisn't SS , or give him heck of a fight.

can someone explain i don't see the Logic.

the way i see it SS whip her bad.

Cosmic Cube
f*ck no. Wonder Woman goes down before the fight starts.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
f*ck no. Wonder Woman goes down before the fight starts.

can you explain how people just don't get it.

i tired telling them Cosmic Blast will mess her , and CM up but some people don't understand that.

Who wan't to back WW give resoning.

long pig
her uhhh...lasso could make him....um..say things.
Who the hell said she could beat him?
I do give WW her due, IMO she could take Thor out, but SS??? hahaha

King Burger
Maybe they mean in a physical fight.

Silver Surfer is ofcourse much stronger than her,
though she's probably the better fighter.

long pig
in a fist fight Surfer could put all his cosmic power focused into his strength and be able to press 100,000 tons and just flick her.
I like your sig quote king.

kgkg
when did you guys see SS fight a physical battle. He is always using powercosmic.

And in Forum no holding back so he will use anymean to kill her.

read SS vs CM in the other thread that's why open for people to give opinon on how WW is gonna give SS a match.

all i get was she strong , she's got the lasso how's that gonna win a fight agaisn't someone like SS.

King Burger
I did not know Silver Surfer can reach that level of strength.
I wonder why he didn't use it to smack down Thor when
Thor was insane? He should've. Someone needed to teach
that arrogant asgardian bastich a lesson!

Oh, and the quote. Just a little something I came up with.
Thanks.

the Darkone
silversurfer can draw engery from making her weaker and the knocking her out cold.

Draco69
What kind of fight is this? Although she'd probably last longer than Superman because she's a magical being.

WW_Rules
Well, WW could always schmooz up to Galactus in which case the SS is f****d. Without Galactus, SS wins this.

Linkalicious
Wonder Woman could kick the crap out of Silver Surfer in hand to hand combat.

The cosmic powered energy projections that come from Silver Surfer are what's going to stop WW>

LordFear
Bottom line regardless of the means by which SS employs, he is beating the living crap out of her. She'll be seeing flying squirrels when he's done with her amazonian ass!!!

Saint Ramaeker
Dude, who the f**** would think that WW could beat SS. He could cosmic blast her ass to the planet superman came from!

Cosmic Cube
It isn't there anymore. Let the thread die.

ArekExcelsior2
She'd use her INVISIBLE PLANE! Come on, guys, it's a friggin invisible plane! It must be miraculous!

eleveninches
WW is around superman's level. With her wargear, she could actually be stronger than superman. She could definately beat SS, as she could easily dodge his attacks. She's defeated gods by herself. She used to be a god.

ArekExcelsior2
Oh, come on. Whatever Wondy's latent powers (and I love Wonder Woman as much as anyone else, if only for the estrogen she brings to the JLA) may be, she rarely deals with foes with the raw cosmic power Silver has. Not even Superman typically generates the apocalyptic force necessary to destroy a city. DC may be stronger than Marvel on average, but it seems that DC is heavily endurance-oriented whereas Marvel is heavily tactics-and-offense oriented. In that sense, Wonder Woman is fried quickly.

I may admit that she could win were she to survive long enough to get her bearings. But otherwise, she's toast.

Linkalicious
She's strong, but Silver Surfer takes pop shots from foes as strong as her quite regularly.

Morg did a double handed axe swing down on Silver Surfer's unconscious body and Surfer still survived. I'm sure WW will get plenty of hits in on SS, but what's she going to do to finish him off?

kgkg
SS can move at light speed , she can't take cosmic blast for long.

WW won't last long.

Most people get hit on SS , from people that are as fast , or when he is talking it easy on people.

Daddy Reddss
Not even a fight. Surfer all the time. He is stronger and more powerful. He is not a bad hand to hand fighter either. She can soup herself up if she can use his power against him or somehow drain it and knock him out then she can win, but no contest. Surfer.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by eleveninches
WW is around superman's level. With her wargear, she could actually be stronger than superman. She could definately beat SS, as she could easily dodge his attacks. She's defeated gods by herself. She used to be a god.

Are you on coke? Wonder Woman would never land a punch on Surfer. She flies at Mach 10, max. Silver Surfer on the other hand, transcends light speed (faster than the Flash, who cannot exceed light speed.) He will blast Wonder Woman to bits with the Power Cosmic before she can think. Wonder Woman was never a god(dess.) Thor IS a god, and he would still get his ass severely kicked by Silver Surfer.

There is no way in hell she could beat him. She'd never land a punch, and get blasted into clay by the power cosmic.

Mainstream
she wouldn't even touch SS...Flash can travel beyond light speed...but if he does he goes though time so CC you are technically right about Wally West..but WW would lose so bad to SS it'd be a shame.

kgkg
SS did go through time once.

He can also go to different dimentions.

did you guys see what doom did with his power, man that was kool.

Mainstream
Doom with the power of Cosmic....I doubt he tried to heal the world and find home for lost puppies and kitties...but WW out have a better shot at beating SS than Superman.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mainstream
she wouldn't even touch SS...Flash can travel beyond light speed...but if he does he goes though time so CC you are technically right about Wally West..but WW would lose so bad to SS it'd be a shame.

Actually he can approach light speed. If he reaches or exceeds light speed, he goes into the speedforce dimension. Flash isn't capable of warp wpeed.

Mainstream
warp speed is beyond light speed isn't it?

Linkalicious
will you guys quite saying that Silver Surfer moves at light speed...

He travels....through space....on his board.....at light speed. When he fights, his speed is significantly decreased.

Mainstream
okay...I just like to think of him as really really fast anyway.silversurfer

kgkg
read. silversurfer vs Ruin

he had to use beyond light speed in a fight.

there is nothing resticting him from doing so , he doesn't in most fight because he doesn't need to.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Linkalicious
will you guys quite saying that Silver Surfer moves at light speed...

He travels....through space....on his board.....at light speed. When he fights, his speed is significantly decreased.

Not true.

He travels far faster than light when traveling through space. He can (at least) achieve lightspeed on earth. He has fought at beyond lightspeed.

Mainstream
SS moves at the speed of cosmic....heh heh heh.

Linkalicious
I know Silver Surfer travels faster than light speed...that's a given, otherwise it would actually take him X number of years to travel to places that are multiple light years away.

Hell, I've seen him and Nova combine to go so fast that they went back in time.

And I've never read Silver Surfer vs. Ruin, so from what i've seen in the 50 some odd Silver Surfer comics I own...I have never personally seen him fight at a speed exceeding light speed. I've only seen him reach speeds that fast while he was traveling on his board...never while in combat.

And I've never seen him travel at light speed on Earth. Theoretically if an object traveled that fast on Earth...it would destroy the environment around it. He's usuallyp just a silver blur in the sky.

Cosmic Cube
The matter/energy manipulation powers of the power cosmic can nullify any adverse effects of traveling at light speed.

Flash is usually a red blur. Then again, Flash usually cruises at about 90-150 mph. Doesn't mean he can't travel at light speed.

Linkalicious
yah but they gave him that lame "speed force" thing.

Silver Surfer basically has to become transparent because traveling through the air that that speed would litterally rip the planet apart.

Either way, we're arguing something that doesn't help the fight in any way shape or form. Big whoop, he's faster, we still need some sort of proof that WW can actually hurt SS.

Cosmic Cube
It's not like he needs a "Speed Force" aura. He doesn't need to become intangible. He can just absorb the energy he emits while moving at light speed, and use his matter manipulation to keep his inertial mass constant.

She can't hurt him if she cannot touch him. Even then, she'd have trouble hurting him. Surfer will flatten her with the power cosmic within the first milliseconds. This isn't even a fight.

Linkalicious
Using Surfer's speed like that is completely out of character.

Someone please name a time where he used his ability to move at the speed of light to be so fast that he was untouchable by his enemy...

Wonderwoman would EASILY be able to hit Silver Surfer. He doesn't move like Spiderman.

kgkg
silversurfer vs ruin comic read that

he used speed to fight.

he can do it.

WW is no match as stated by Cosmic Cube.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Are you on coke? Wonder Woman would never land a punch on Surfer. She flies at Mach 10, max. Silver Surfer on the other hand, transcends light speed (faster than the Flash, who cannot exceed light speed.) He will blast Wonder Woman to bits with the Power Cosmic before she can think. Wonder Woman was never a god(dess.) Thor IS a god, and he would still get his ass severely kicked by Silver Surfer.

There is no way in hell she could beat him. She'd never land a punch, and get blasted into clay by the power cosmic.

Actually she was. Goddess of Truth. Not that matters, WW still loses. She might land a couple of blows and deflect a couple of blasts but she's still going down.

Linkalicious
that doesn't help me....name a comic number, edition, series...etc.

I just spent the better part of an hour looking at most of the 1st series, all of the 2nd series, and all of the 3rd series.

I might have missed it if it were in the 2nd series.

and if that is the only comic that can be mentioned....then Silver Surfer's uber speed is nothing more than PIS. Because he's made several hundred appearances in comics and he never uses that ability.

kgkg
here is the first part of the battle.

showing him using light speed to battle. ( in this rune steal the IG gem and is send by LT to stop him)

kgkg
and if you guys want to see anything ask me i got all surfer comic all of them. (haven't even read half of it tho lol)

Linkalicious
that doesn't prove your point in the least.

1.) Wonder Woman doesn't fight out in space

2.) Silver Surfer was traveling faster than light speed on his board. It does not prove that he...himself....can move at light speed be it a punch, kick, or at a run. When he is not fighting an enemy in the air...Surfer ditches the board and fights on his feet.

And I'd like to see some sort of credible evidence that Silver Surfer has ever traveled the speed of light on Earth.

kgkg
here he starts from the surface , excel far beyond light speed.

Miss_Faye
hm...i think wonder woman...but who knows dun dunn dunnn!!

kgkg
lol when did you see SS fight with his fist and kick????

he using cosmic force

Linkalicious
Originally posted by kgkg
here he starts from the surface , excel far beyond light speed.

but he excels far beyond light speed after he is out of the planet's atmosphere.

No one knows the speed he traveled on his way out of the atmosphere

Linkalicious
Originally posted by kgkg
lol when did you see SS fight with his fist and kick????

he using cosmic force

fists....quite regularly. 100 Class strength does get displayed often.

Kick...hmmm...i'd have to dig comics to find that...and THAT would still be a stretch. I'm certain about the punch...not the kick.

kgkg
well he won't need to in this battler.

i don't know what you trying to say WW can beat surfer??

or he can't travel at light speed? what are you trying to say???

either way he wins this pretty easy , he took out a lot more people who are stonger than WW . THor for example

Linkalicious
My original arguement was that Wonder Woman would use her superior hand to hand fighting skills to get the jump on Surfer, but then Surfer would use energy projection (cosmic power) to take her out.

When the arguement was made that Surfer would just travel faster than she could possibly react, i was under the impression you meant w/o the board.

Hence why I put up such a pain in the ass arguement. Also because I wanted to get any comic where Surfer did something like channel the power cosmic through himself enabling his bodily movement to be much much faster....like how the Flash runs.

kgkg
i haven't seen SS doing much without his board.

he can fly but by using his own power cosmic (not fast) we rarely see stuff like that.

have you read Loftier than Mortal?? it shows what the power comic can do if used as a tool of distruction that's when doom steals his power.

starts freezing cites , rips things arm off , sue's bubble can't hold him etc.

LordFear
Is anybody here arguing in favor of WW?
I ask because I haven't read the whole thread and don't want to make assumptions.
Because if that's the case, I think this is one of those threads where people just argue a pointless stand which they deep inside know is stupid.

Draco69
I'm the biggest WW fan there is I know that WW wouldn't last a more than a minute.

Linkalicious
Yah, I have loftier than mortals...that suit Doom has is sick.

I wish Surfer would use his powers like that a little more often

kgkg
if he did that he whouldn't be a hero whould he.

i whould love to see a bad ass silver surfer tho.

ArekExcelsior2
Even if he only accelerated to HALF lightspeed, or hell, 10% lightspeed, and got off his board to throw himself into Wondie, she's dead.

But I do agree: The cosmic blast scenario is the most likely. Let's face it, Wonder Woman sucks at range.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Draco69
I'm the biggest WW fan there is I know that WW wouldn't last a more than a minute.

yes

diabloman
surfer dude takes this one for sure

mighty adam
Originally posted by eleveninches
WW is around superman's level. With her wargear, she could actually be stronger than superman. She could definately beat SS, as she could easily dodge his attacks. She's defeated gods by herself. She used to be a god. in space ss is too fast for her. she is not beating him. on land ss is too fast for her lol.

Mider
bull crap she godes him into running into her at light speed when she has her shield up and he totally gets smashed, then she ties him up and slices his head off easy as that.

roughrider
Originally posted by Mider
bull crap she godes him into running into her at light speed when she has her shield up and he totally gets smashed, then she ties him up and slices his head off easy as that.

You make him sound like some bird flying right into a porch window.
It could be interesting if she lassoed him, but she'll never get that opportunity, due to being out cold.

Dayscribe

http://www.nope.org/images/nope_logo2.gif

Mider
if he did fly into her shield he'd probably get womped pretty good considering how powerful it is and then she could lasso his butt and slice his head off.

Dayscribe
if he did fly into her shield he'd probably get womped pretty good considering how powerful it is and then she could lasso his butt and slice his head off.
http://www.junkscience.com/JSJ_Course/jsjudocourse/wrong.jpg

Rick/Genis
dude... mider.... have you ever read a marvel comic? Seriously, I'm curious. You haven't defended ONE marvel Character since I've been on this forum! I've not seen it... not once! I could put in Silver Surfer Vs. Batman and you'd say batman would win, wouldn't you?

the Darkone
he would, trust me. This cat believes that goku and other DBZ characters can beat Galactus.

Rick/Genis
So he basically just has a vendetta against marvel? Sounds a little biased and grounds for me not ever listening to him again.... not that I ever did stick out tongue

Dayscribe
Originally posted by the Darkone
he would, trust me. This cat believes that goku and other DBZ characters can beat Galactus.

jawdrop Any more dumb ones?

the Darkone
Oh, yes.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
So he basically just has a vendetta against marvel? Sounds a little biased and grounds for me not ever listening to him again.... not that I ever did stick out tongue

who does.

Rick/Genis
Mider...

Mider
i wonder why i dont defend marvel characters maybe its cause this freaking thread always uses the same ones to be fanboy icons oh someone vs thanos who wins thanos, silver surfer vs someone who wins surfer why do you even bother making threads you should change the name of this forum to the thanos, surfer and superman page where they rule the multiverses cause there so damn unstoppable.

Dayscribe
i wonder why i dont defend marvel characters maybe its cause this freaking thread always uses the same ones to be fanboy icons oh someone vs thanos who wins thanos, silver surfer vs someone who wins surfer why do you even bother making threads you should change the name of this forum to the thanos, surfer and superman page where they rule the multiverses cause there so damn unstoppable.

http://www.bushtrash.com/thumbs3/quiet.jpg

Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't mean it's not the truth.

RUNMAN

stick out tongue big grin smile laughing evil face

Give the guy props

RUNMAN
My belief is that WW doesn't stand a chance against Silver Surfer

Rick/Genis
Two things I've noticed, Mider... well... three:

1: Have you noticed how you got REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY mad when you kept being called a fanboy? You seem to have no problem bandying it about any more now, do you?

2: Have you ALSO noticed that you've made about a million Gog and Doomsday Posts stating "no i swear that gog could beat this guy because hed just replicate and doomsday would come back he always come back why dont you and your fanboy shut up like i told you because all you ever do is say silver surfer could win even though im contradicting myself and ive also noticed i dont capitalize letters and this is a runon sentince but i dont care i have to take down anything that has to do with marvel"

3: My third point was going to comment on your retarded sense of grammar but I think I summed it up above wink

Mider
have you also noticed how you make posts where only thanos can win, thanos wins cause of this but the opponent cant i mean is that all you guys do in here put thanos against guys he cant beat when was the last time you put thanos against someone who'd give him an ass kicking, even when you do you say oh he is skyfather level now and bull like that, and why do i care if you call me a fanboy i dont make posts about thanos vs galactus and say thanos has a chance of winning, if you ask me who wins mider gog or galactus id say GALACTIS if i asked you the same question you might say OH WELL HE KNOCKED BIG G ON HIS BUTT AND BLAH BLAH ALL HE NEEDS IS PREP OH HE'S STRONGER NOW OH WHEN HE FOUGHT HIS KID HE SUPRISED THE COSMICS and so on and so on with surfer same thing but a notch lower, oh he's fast he's fast he isnt that smart i mean thanos dont move at light speed that ive ever known of and he dodges SS pretty easily why wouldnt WW do the same he doesnt seem to use his speed correctly, while he's chargning her like a fool when he uses his speed she just moves out of the way and slices his head off.

Rick/Genis
Mider? Calm down or you'lle crap your pants.

1: I've never created a thread with Thanos in it
2: I'm not even sure I've ever argued on behalf of Thanos... it's possible I've done it once.... maybe twice... I should do it more often
3: In a battle Between Galactus and almost anyone, INCLUDING Thanos... Galactus wins (depending on circumstances)
4: What you just posted was one sentence
5: I don't have anything to post here..... just seemed like 5 was a nice number.

Mider
yes not you but alot of people have done that its lame, surfer will win the majority but thanks to WW plot devices she has chances of womping him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.