Doop VS. Superman(Post Crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Debate.

DarkCrawler
Doop wins.

demigawd
Doop owns Superman. Put him against more powerful opposition.

kgkg
doop

The Flash
Doop owned Sentry in the other thread and now you had to make a obvious one-sided battle? WTF?!

Draco69
Exactly.

kgkg
from what i heard doop is almost unbeatable.

even prime whould be notting

Cosmic Cube
Heh, Draco's talking about one sided threads. General Zod vs Hulk. Wonder Woman versus Thing. JLA (basically Coldcast, who he claims to be omnipotent, and the Flash) vs Avengers (lite). He's the king of one-sided threads.

Draco69
And Cosmic Cube is a grade A liar who completely fictionates his favorite characters. Why he likes a bald lesbian telepath is beyond me.

General Zod vs. Hulk is debatable.
As is the rest of my threads.

Cosmic Cube
SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN!! lol
WW's a bisexual whore with fat bushy eyebrows, big stupid lips, and a basketball sized head. And she has herpes too. So does her mother.

I'm not a liar. Stop insulting me.

WW vs. Thing? You said yourself that "Wonder Woman will kick Things ass!" or "Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded!" or something to that effect.

Fat-head.

Cosmic Cube
Man that was childish. But, "when in Rome..."

long pig
WW doesnt have herpes, they're cold sores....well thats what she told me..

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN!! lol
WW's a bisexual whore with fat bushy eyebrows, big stupid lips, and a basketball sized head. And she has herpes too. So does her mother.

I'm not a liar. Stop insulting me.

WW vs. Thing? You said yourself that "Wonder Woman will kick Things ass!" or "Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded!" or something to that effect.

Fat-head.

Moondragon is a lesbian. She dated Rick Jone's wife and now she's dating Genis's cousin.

WW hasn't been laid for years. A whore she's not.

WW vs. Thing. I've heard people say that the Thing can defeat Superman, Supergirl, and several other top-tier characters. "He's a brawler and he has heart". I wanted to test this notion. (flawed at that)

Bone-head stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Bone-head stick out tongue

Doo-doo face.

Draco69
Poopy breath.

grey fox
DOOP power the flying green turd kills all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.