Attention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

russ_mathers
i read about a couple of weeks ago that GTA5 is coming out in october
SAN ANDREAS at last!! i dunno if ppl know this basically dnt care
just wat dya fink will b new
?????

Shoukan
who knows they will think of something new

Rambo
My main concern is that he can swim. So many many times I've drowned. also cars shouldn't explode just because they are upside down.

russ_mathers
yeah the cars exploding upside down are pretty dumb
swimming would be a whole lot easier for missions. what dya think the cities will b like

Smiling_Sadly
waht is that? i dont think ive ever heard of it?

SlipknoT
I cant wait! cars also shouldnt roll over just because you made a sharp turn

MasterWizard
Not all cars roll over from sharp turns. Only big, light ones, like SUV's do. I think that gliders would be a neat vehicle/mode of transportation to add. Also skateboards/roller blades would be cool.

Rambo
Grand Theft Auto lll and Vice City are both great games. It will be hard to make them better cause they are already awsome. Some things I'd like to see is more 4-wheeling. In GTA lll I had a blast taking the Hummer in the hills of the 3rd island. I would also like for the mafia to come back in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. In my opinion GTA lll had a much better story line and was a better game on the whole from GTA Vice City. Don't get me wrong GTA Vice City was a good game but the story line in my opinion wasn't better.

MasterWizard
Another cool thing to add would be the human sheild thing, like in Splinter Cell. Not so much as to stop the enemy from attacking, but like a kind of extended life bar. The drawback would be that you could only use one-handed weapons.

russ_mathers
i also dont think there should b hidden packages to collect and shit like that, when you have done all da missions u shuld just b able to get 100% straight away
and you should also get to b other characters in da story , play different roles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.